Just chit chatting.....

they grow soooo fast! she is such a doll! I hope your AF returns soon so you can get back to normal. BF'n delays your period, so thats prob why it hasn't returned yet. I know it always took me several months to get one after giving birth because of bf'n

Hello ladies,

How is everyone doing? My baby boy is 3 months today. He thinks he can sit up and hate for you to lean him back like a baby. He wants to be a big boy.

Aww That is so awesome Karen! Happy 3 months! WOW! Time is flying by! Addisyn is 8 months now! Trying to crawl, pulling up and teething! They will be walking in no time!

I hope everyone else is doing good! :hugs:

Hey Karen and jonnanne hugs. Wow time is truly moving and don't wait for no one. Azaria will be 3 months on the 23rd. She is teething(drooling, red puffy gums, biting on hands, putting whole fist in mouth and cranky) she loves bath time, being read,talked and sung too. Karen, she is the same way girl does not like to be laid back. She has a fit if she is laid back. Sit me up people, I wanna see what is going on. My 9 years calls it big girl status lol. Jo your baby girl is adorable.

:hi: ladies! I can't believe how fast all the babies have grown!! (Just reminds me how long I've been here lol.) They are soo adorable. I know you cherish every minute!

Am at the RE now waiting for an ultrasound to make sure there are no cyst before starting clomid again. I have another blood draw on Monday to check my 17 hydroxyprogestrone level. I'm pretty sure I have non-classical adrenal hyperplasia. I'll probably wave the white flag if it's confirmed.

I hope your results are good Fluterby! I know how frustrating it is. I am sorry you are going through this! :hugs:

Thank you all! Addisyn is getting so big! She is working on crawling... but would rather stand up! She pulls up more than she tries to crawl! She is working on her teeth pretty hard too! I think the 2 top and 2 bottom will all come in at the same time!

My nephew just turned 7 mo and he stands straight up from the middle of the floor and takes one step before falling. He can stand forever. I've never seen anything like it. He's been crawling for 2 months now...craziness! Do you use teething tablets for he?. They always worked pretty good for my kids.

Got an Rx for 100mg of clomid. Not sure if I want to take the whole thing or split it up and save myself and visit to the RE. Doc said if I have NCAH I'll take the glucosteroids for a bit to level it out. If it was causing infertility they would just give clomid for that anyway.

Fluterby, I would take the whole 100 mg. The doctor seems to think it will be ok, then I would go ahead and do it. I took 100 mg before and it did fine for me. I took it at night to sleep off any symptoms.
Addisyn finally got her first tooth!!!!!!!!! Or maybe 2!!!!!!!!! The bottom 2 are in!!!!!!! :happydance: She will stand alone for a second and then reach for me really quick! LOL! Anyway, here is her tooth/teeth!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Addisyns 1st tooth 08-12-12 edited.jpg
    Addisyns 1st tooth 08-12-12 edited.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
aww look at her lil teeth...too cute!!!

I took the 100mg. I have the 17 hydroxyprogesterone blood draw this morning. Oh yay!!! LOL

Joanne, she is now readdy to eat real food!! LOL I am not ready for that just yet.

Flutter, You will be just fine with the 100mg.

I added a couple pics to my journal if you are interested.

Karen, Yeah she is already on table food. She started with that a week or so ago. She loves it! But I still give baby food if I don't think she has had enough. She isplaying with most of it now. She eats it, but then because it is something new, she wants to play! LOL!

Well, it's time for the yearly stirrup ride at the Gyno's... I am taking along my charts and plan to ask her advice with TTC...it has been 6 months so maybe she will be willing to help us out a little bit... I tried temping but my temps were all over the place either due to my jacked up sleep schedule or the fact that I am a mouth breather...either way, it did me no good to try to track ovulation that way. Wish me luck :) Oh, and send some wishes for a BFP my way... I am CD23 today, and this month my cycle should be 25 days, but I have been having LOTS of symptoms, so maybe this is our month... Maybe I will get great news at the Dr. today...

Well, it's time for the yearly stirrup ride at the Gyno's... I am taking along my charts and plan to ask her advice with TTC...it has been 6 months so maybe she will be willing to help us out a little bit... I tried temping but my temps were all over the place either due to my jacked up sleep schedule or the fact that I am a mouth breather...either way, it did me no good to try to track ovulation that way. Wish me luck :) Oh, and send some wishes for a BFP my way... I am CD23 today, and this month my cycle should be 25 days, but I have been having LOTS of symptoms, so maybe this is our month... Maybe I will get great news at the Dr. today...

coming thru to leave you some of my :dust:....don't give up:winkwink:

Good Luck at the Doc Palomina! As far as your temping, try it vaginal. I know lot of girls who do it that way and get a way better reading

I hope all went well at the docs.

Fluterby, I would take the whole 100 mg. The doctor seems to think it will be ok, then I would go ahead and do it. I took 100 mg before and it did fine for me. I took it at night to sleep off any symptoms.
Addisyn finally got her first tooth!!!!!!!!! Or maybe 2!!!!!!!!! The bottom 2 are in!!!!!!! :happydance: She will stand alone for a second and then reach for me really quick! LOL! Anyway, here is her tooth/teeth!!!!!!!

Look at those beautiful teeth

wishing u a good dr appointment visit. I hope you get the answers you need. Praying BFP is heading your way

My nephew just turned 7 mo and he stands straight up from the middle of the floor and takes one step before falling. He can stand forever. I've never seen anything like it. He's been crawling for 2 months now...craziness! Do you use teething tablets for he?. They always worked pretty good for my kids.

Got an Rx for 100mg of clomid. Not sure if I want to take the whole thing or split it up and save myself and visit to the RE. Doc said if I have NCAH I'll take the glucosteroids for a bit to level it out. If it was causing infertility they would just give clomid for that anyway.

Honey praying this round brings you all BFP

Well, the Dr. didn't say much...she wants me to have an HSG done and check to make sure there isn't any blockage... the problem is that my insurance doesn't cover infertility diagnostics/treatment at all... Anyone know how much an HSG should cost or if there is another way to maybe get insurance to pay for it? It is a covered procedure, if it is coded "correctly" but I have no clue what the "correct" code would be... Still no AF, and this month should have been my 25 day cycle, currently on CD27. I am not going to test until CD32 because that is how long my other month cycle would be, so maybe I am just out of whack... (they alternate, 25d one month 32d the next)...but things look good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->