• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just chit chatting.....

Mel,So glad to see you back.I didn't get to talk to you much before but always wondered how you were doing!I wish you a very sucessful TR this time around!!

Josey,Seeing the psychic sounds amazing.I have always wanted to do that!I hope the hsg turns out great and you get preggo very soon after with your sticky bean!

Fluter,I am so glad DH made it in time!You are so going to catch that egg this go around!FX fo you!!

Hello to the rest of you wonderful ladies!!

Ladies of all days for me to lose my sd card today was the day,actually I have not seen it in a week.So I hope this uploads I could not get a clear pic of the frer with DS's 10 yr old Kodak.

CONGRATS!!!:happydance:

Are you going to have your levels checked?? Oh my gosh huni I am so excited for you.

Thanks ladies,I am praying this my sticky bean,but there is just something about knowing I can poas and have it turn positive that has just got me over the moon!God is great!!

Reeds,You should see how you can market that bsf hun.It works!!I believe Adanma said she tried it this cycle too and she got her BFP!!

LOL I am so glad it worked for you...I just think it all has to do with our cm liking our dh's spermies. :) COngrats again huni. Over the moon for you

Thanks ladies,I am praying this my sticky bean,but there is just something about knowing I can poas and have it turn positive that has just got me over the moon!God is great!!

Reeds,You should see how you can market that bsf hun.It works!!I believe Adanma said she tried it this cycle too and she got her BFP!!

I agree. I used it when I got my BFP!! I am so excited for you!!!!

Are you going to have your levels checked?? Oh my gosh huni I am so excited for you.

Yes,I will call the dr Monday,but from the way he talked he was not going to check every 48 hrs.My TR dr said he could call the lab and have them checked thru him so thats what I will do.

Fam, I am sooooooo happy for you, even have a tear in my eye!! :hugs: Such wonderful news, and I will be doing the bsf next time around!! That is for sure! LOL Congrats babes!

Fam just a word of thought be sure they check your progestrone...not saying you will have a issue but it does seem to run with us TR ladies.

Fam just a word of thought be sure they check your progestrone...not saying you will have a issue but it does seem to run with us TR ladies.

Ok I have a confession,I have been using progestrone cream and taking baby asprin this cycle.I started the cream at 5 dpo.Not sure why I started it.Should I keep using these?

I would let your dr know you have been using it. The baby aspirin should be fine but mention it to him as well...they kept me on both until 12 weeks. Sounds like our bodies are pretty similair. :)

I would let your dr know you have been using it. The baby aspirin should be fine but mention it to him as well...they kept me on both until 12 weeks. Sounds like our bodies are pretty similair. :)

Thanks,I will make sure to let him know.

Ok I have a confession,I have been using progestrone cream and taking baby asprin this cycle.I started the cream at 5 dpo.Not sure why I started it.Should I keep using these?

:happydance::happydance::happydance: yay fam!!!!!! Im so freaking excited for you So I have to say I want to do the bsf now it seems to be the ticket, when do you do it? I believe ready said the day of o but im not positive
PS: hey ladies hope you dont mind me stopping by and saying hey and yaaaaaay to fam I just could'nt help it :happydance: BFP's all around!!!!

Momma we are super glad you came by....I was gonna PM about what happened but wanted to let it go. NONE it was aimed at you...and I for one loved chatting with you.

YAY FAM!!! OMG SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

I hope the trend continues and I can join you and Adanma! I got my bakinng soda ready. I don't get ewcm so I'm hoping that'll help.

ok gotta run...date night

Fam....I am smiling ear to ear, ur chart looked really good this cycle. YAY....CONGRATS...there is baby dust in the air. Take some deep breathes ladies.....FX for all trying this cycle.

I am with reeds on that one momma!

Thanks needa and Reeds Im gonna try the bsf this month I will keep you guys posted :)

Hiya Adanma....I would agree with super on that one. Once the healing is done, unless there is trauma to the tubes???...there would be no chance for scar tissue to form.
FX for u in ur tww.

Super....don't feel stressed, I am sure u o'd. It will happen again girl.
I know u and adanma had successful TR's so its just in Gods hands now.

Finally reading through the whole thread lol

Just wanted to quickly point out though that this isn't true. As you may all remember I had a HSG last May which showed 1 tube open, where as my latest HSG has shown both tubes are now blocked. This is down to the scar tissue changing over time. Personally I would recommend another HSG to anyone who's already had one and still not pregnant within 6 to 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->