Just chit chatting.....

momma: wow I don't know how I would cope with a fire! That's sweet you got him a new band! Lots of cm is a good sign!

ready: I'm spending my vday with my boys and they aren't very good company. They'd rather play wii than hang out. lol! When hubby gets home we're having an early bedtime for the boys and we'll probably get caught up on Dexter.

navy: so busy! I love decorating though. Any particular theme they wanted?

Got my blood drawn, waiting for results. I'm always waiting. Keeping my u/s appt tomorrow so I should have some news tomorrow afternoon. Appt is at 1.

Adanma

momma: wow I don't know how I would cope with a fire! That's sweet you got him a new band! Lots of cm is a good sign!

ready: I'm spending my vday with my boys and they aren't very good company. They'd rather play wii than hang out. lol! When hubby gets home we're having an early bedtime for the boys and we'll probably get caught up on Dexter.

navy: so busy! I love decorating though. Any particular theme they wanted?

Got my blood drawn, waiting for results. I'm always waiting. Keeping my u/s appt tomorrow so I should have some news tomorrow afternoon. Appt is at 1.

Adanma

FX for your appt.I hope you get to see your little bean or both of them.lol..GL

Hi ladies! Not much going on here....just extremely tired!!! I am running on 4 hours of sleep! Not even Starbucks coffee is helping me today. So went to DD1 school meeting this morning at 7:30am then went to walmart,dollar tree and then star bucks,bank and then on my way home stopped to visit my friend and her baby boy before coming home to get DD2 off the school bus from preschool. Now I have to clean the house and then go get my older two kids from school....DH asked what I wanted for dinner so I am thinking either he is cooking or he is going to order and go pick it up from a curb side to go restaurant....either way it is very sweet of him. Really, all I want to do is get my jammies on and crash for about 2 or 4 hours.....lol okay well I hope everyone has a very special and happy valentines day :)

Adanma- the girls are either going with Disney princess or tinker bell and friends for border but then they are each getting a wall to fit their style...like Liliana loves hello kitty and horses and Sarah wants Dora and curious George and my son is transformers with
some spider-man mixed in ...lol
Good luck with your scan tomorrow....and can't wait to hear all the results :)

Ready we don't really celebrate today lol. He's off getting a big tattoo and I'm super jealous. I stayed home and slept. I really want to feel better but it's not happening.

Adanma I can't wait to her about your appointment.

Momma I've had lots of thin cm so who knows what's up...fx'd for you

Hiya girls....Just a quick pop in as I am feeling like a bag of crap today. I have been dizzy for a few days, think it may be my BP? Worked thsi weekend til today so that was cool.
YAY for all gals with some promising CM, where else can a girl say that and get thanked. LOL.
Adanma...wow, so hoping for two beans.
I hope all in the TWW tons of baby dust!!
Will pop in later...need to get horizontal so this babe gets out of my rib cage.

Hello lady loves!

Just stopping in to say hi to you all.

Adanma, FX for tomorrows appointment!

Navy, I am sleepy just reading your busy day! lol

Momma, fluter, FX ladies!! :hugs:

Reeds, how are you feeling hun?

I hope you caught that eggy Shellie!

Needa, I hope you feel better soon, dizziness is probabably bp related :hugs:

Fam, how are you feeling

Ready, what a lovely gift :)

Hello to all you lovely ladies

AFM, af still here, but not for much longer I hope!

Momma I sure hope so!

Need..yup sounds bp related...be careful with that

Super...thanks. I hope you're not ttc to much longer either!

Happy Valentine's Day to all my ladies. XX

I went up to St. Louis today and met with my friend off her...Cami. I got to go to her scan her little man is about 4lbs 6oz and she is 2 weeks ahead of me so its official my Gunner is a fatty. LOL Oh well. I did stop and eat at Olive Garden. I am sure everyone was like that poor preggo girl its Valentines day and she is all alone and pregnant. Lol oh well little did they know I am a man slave and make my Dh support me. hahah

Hope everyone is well. Adanma can't wait to hear about your twins tomorrow! ;)

Needa I hope you feel better soon, take it easy momma
super I hope you get your bfp soon fx
reeds I love the olive garden and I love chunky babies you got a healthy one growing :)
afm I have a question ever since my tr after O I have alot of crampy feelings on the right side has anyone had this or know whats up?!?!

Momma I didn't have that but I have read on here alot of woman who do and they say its just a sign of strong O..but you may want to ask your dr to make sure.

I don't know if I remembered to mention to you ladies that a friend of mine had her baby at 32 weeks and she was 2lbs 9oz and they named her Saydi. She is doing great and got to come home saturday at 3lbs11oz...they are having a shower for her this sunday and I went shopping for her today and I am clueless as what to buy. Any suggestions ladies??

Momma I agree with Reeds

Reeds premie clothes is about all that's gonna fit that tiny bean right now.

I feel better so I guess it was just a little bug. I pretty much feel nothing right now except a few twinges here and there in the uterus area. Kinda feeling like its gonna be a no go for me. Im having a hate time with is 2ww

Keep the faith fluter....
Welcome angel....

Thanks for the well wishes ladies, go to the dr wed so i will know more as well as getting the offical date of the section.

reeds...they let that babe out of the hospital that soon? Must be a fighter...wow.

Momma...after my tr I had pains as well as sore bb's when I was expecting AF. Never had that before???

Oh ya....we watched the great sperm race after my TR. Hubby and I were totally shocked at the actual odds of getting pg every cycle.....it's truly amazing.

Yep I was shocked that they let her come home so soon. I will post a pic of her.

Saydi.jpg

Saydi1.jpg

Saydi2.jpg

The first 2 are they day she came home and the last one is she is 2 days old. She was born on Jan 18th(I think) and was due on March 12th.

:flower: lovely baby pics Reeds..

Hope you are keeping well Needa

I love the Olive Garden... shame we dont have them in the uk... xx

Hope u feel better soon Fluter

Momma sometimes I have had what you describe, once AF arrives it went away.. but I havent had it every month

Adanma look forward to hearing how the scan went

Josie and Shellie and anyone else hope you are doing ok xxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: lets have some more BFP`s on this thread!!

oh she is such a cute lil baby and soooo tiny :)
thanks girls I guess its semi normal for tr girls Im going to make an appointment if af shows this month I will ask then

Aww she is so tiny and precious. Extremely surprised she got to go home too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->