Just chit chatting.....

Needa,I hope you get to feeling better.I am sure you are excited to get that date.I was induced with my last 2 and thought it was so cool that I was picking their Bday.

Reeds,I love the Olive Garden too.:thumbup:That baby is too cute.She looks a little bigger than I imagined when I read your post,but still so tiny!

Momma,I had it more on my left side right TR.Don't know what caused it.I hope it means a super O for you!

Fluter,I hope its the baby bug!!GL

Angel,how are you hun?

Adanma,Can't wait to hear about your scan.

:hi:to everyone else!!

AFM,Well I am off to my dr appt.He called it my new OB appt.So I am assuming that means another pap.He just did one at the end of December.Do I really have to have another?lol.I will also get my #'s from 17&19 dpo.I will let you ladies know how it goes.

:flower: Good luck Famof6..

all fine here just doing a plan of attack for next month! :thumbup: xx

good morning!

I had o type pain up to 3 days after o since my TR. Interesting that many others seem to have the same thing going on!

reeds: look at that little precious baby! Oh my goodness! What a trooper! I imagine they weren't prepared for such a tiny thing so preemie stuff like clothes and diapers is all I can think of.

I used to really love Olive Garden. We have a family resturaunt here now called Biutitta's that is about the same price point, but really high class italian food and it's all I want now when I want Italian! So good! I do still love OG's zuppa toscana though yummy! I love it so much I figured out how to make my own version with more sausage and kale and potatoes! lol! getting hungry now...

This day is just dragging. I can't believe it's only 10... 3 more hours... I have to pick Ian up at 11 and get the boys lunch though before mom comes by to watch them so at least I'll be busy then. Leave here at 1230 to get there by 1250 check in and hopefully everyone is running on time since it's first appt after lunch!

I have been doing a lot of googling and I'm feeling pretty confident I'm still pregnant and little bean(s) is/are well. There are tons of ladies whose hcg didn't quite double or who had early cramping and pain who have gone on to have prefectly healthy babies. I will cry and breakdown if I have a reason to, but not before then!

fx for everyone in the tww and fx that everything is okay with your bp needa. Navy the rooms sound adorable!

Adanma

Hey ladies,

Reeds, what an adorable little baby.

Adanma, can't wait to hear how the doc appt goes.

Fam, I hope yours goes well too.

Needa, I hope your BP gets better.

Flutter, what is his tatto of?

Momma, FX for you.

Ready its a huge eagle with a banner that says OIF 09-10 and OND 10-11. It's on his fore arm.

Good luck fam and Adanma

Reeds,That is too cute and how very tiny.

AFM,All went well.17dpo 192& 19dpo 696.He said the last one was probably higher because I had it done at the hospital and that I should not cry if it todays did not double.I guess I should be upset he was calling me a cry baby but I'm not I am glad he knows how emotional I am so he lets me know all the facts up front.My scan is still Thursday!

Dh&I have not talked much about it really.We are both just being very cautious.I have been wondering how my kids are going to react when we tell them.As long as everything continues to go well I was thinking around Easter.DS#1 is the only one I worry about because he thinks we have to many already.lol.I have to admit I feel just a lil bit pregnant today.It may change back to over cautious tomorrow but today is a good day.

Adanma,Waiting for your good news!!

Fam don't fret about symptoms...I didn't feel pregnant til about 10 weeks or so and then the MS about kicked my butt. Still have it some days.

fam great to hear your numbers are great!!!!!!
adenma I cant wait to hear how your appointment went :)
so weird we all have this weird pain after O but it does make me less worried about it :) last month it lasted longer then this month not sure why

I hope it's 45...may turn into 48, will know more tomorrow as I see the dr. I am very excited. I can't picture what he will look like as this is my first with Joe. My other boys look so much like their dad and they are so pale. Joe is pretty dark so baby should be brown. I never had a baby with brown eyes or hair before a year old. Will be so cool....he is moving around as I type. The last few days he is awakened easy. I don't go more than 1/2 hour without him doing something.

I can't wait to hear all of my TR ladies pg stories. God is good and will provide!!!

Great numbers Fam!

Need aww isn't it so cool to feel a life inside you. Still amazes me to this day.

Fam the OIF stands for Operation Iraqi Freedom...that was the name of the war and OND stands for Operation New Dawn...name of what we are doing over there now which is supposed to be just supporting the Iraqi army. However Waylon said they have been mirrored and fired upon more this time than last. Kinda crazy considering "our" government doesn't call it war any longer. Ughh anyway the whole thing makes me crazy!

fam: awesome! fx for thursday!

AFM: Not a great appointment. She basically told me that they didn't think the pregnancy would be a normal developing pregnancy because at 6 weeks they should have seen more than they did.

They saw a sac with "something" in it though they couldn't say definitively it was a baby. My husband, the u/s lady, and me all saw something flicker on the "something" inside the sac so I asked if it was the heartbeat and she said it couldn't be a heartbeat because my beta wasn't 10000 yet. ::sigh:: So what was it? They can't say. My midwife suggested that maybe my dates were off and I did tell her I ovulated around the 17th day not the 14th. They booked me for a repeat ultrasound next tuesday to see if anything has changed.

I'm more confused now than when I went in! If they saw a sac with something in it why don't they think the pregnancy will last? And what was flickering if it wasn't the heart? I also have some large cysts on my right ovary which I guess isn't a big deal. I don't know. I did only see one sac this time, but I really don't know what to think right now.

So I guess it's a waiting game for another week. Please pray for me and baby. We can use all the prayers we can get right now.

Adanma

Adanma I will be praying for you. 6 weeks is still early to see anything...they are so small at this point. Hang in there. Are they drawing any labs to check numbers?

Adanma , I agree with reeds, and if your dates are off that even explains it more. Praying for you hunxx

Fam, great numbers girl!

Fluter, momma, how are you ? FX for that bfp!

Hello to all you TR ladies :hugs:

As for me, I think af is GONE!! woohoo. Still do not have my BBT :( I have a po box and have to drive 30 mins to get there, ther weather has been crap and not alloing me to get there. I am hoping I can get to get it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->