Just chit chatting.....

Adanma,Prayers for you hun,6 weeks is early to see anything.If they consider your O date or late implantation would that put you back a few days?I really don't understand why they would tell you that this soon because I am not to far behind you and my DR just told me that I may not see anything until 61/2to 7 weeks and for me not to be worried that some just take a little longer.

That's BS Adanma.....I had a scant bleed at 5w6d and demanded a scan. My beta's were under 5000. They saw a sac and no HB/fetal pole but techs told me that was normal. I had another scan a week or so later and saw the flicker. What a nasty tech u had......anyone can google and see that 6 weeks is very iffy on seeing a HB, depending on when u implanted. You and babes are in my prayers.

adanma I agree what Bs how dare they make such a snap judgment on something that is so different for everyone. I too will pray for you and your baby

Adanma you and bean are in my prayers. I think it was just too early. Keep the faith sister.

Super yay for af coming and going. Crazy you had to order a bbt. We can just buy them at local drug store or grocery shore here. Hope it gets there soon.

Afm... Still the same really. Feel nothing pretty much

Angel. WELCOME BACK!!!!!! my old friend :happydance:only joking about the old bit LOL :haha:).

Fam. Great numbers :thumbup:.

Reeds.AWW the lil baby :baby:is soo cute & so tiny,really sweet :cloud9:

Super. YAY!!! for the :witch: been & gone. Now get :sex: & that's an order LOL :rofl::rofl:

:hi: Flutter,Momma,needa & anyone i've missed :blush: :hugs:.

AFM:
Well i'm about 3DPO i think :shrug: & nothing much to report,BORING 2WW!!!!! :haha:. Think i'll read a book on my kindle :coffee: to pass the boredom & possibly sleep :sleep: as much as i can to pass time :thumbup:. Sounds like a good plan:winkwink: NOT!!!! LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morn Ladies...im sure everything will be fine adama try not to worry i now its hard...thinking of you x x

:flower: Adanma, hope everything turns out to be ok..
At least there was a sac there which is good, and if you are out on your dates thats all there would be at this stage, so try not too worry, also your beta is below the stage at which they see the heartbeat, I think and hope it will all be fine.. :hugs: the sonigrapher could have been a bit nicer! xx

:hugs: Thanks Shell..
:rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah i am getting on a bit! lol
love and babydust to you all xx :dust::dust::dust::dust:

shellie: I'm addicted to my mom's kindle. I need one! So handy!

Guys thanks for your kind words. I did do a bunch of googling and I have to say I'm pretty angry right about now. If they went even by my O date I would have been 5w6d yesterday. I don't know what they were expecting to see. I don't know if they saw something abnormal because no one says anything! I'm upset!

I feel like it's really cruel to say at that point that the pregnancy likely isn't going to make it especially for someone who has gone through a lot to even get pregnant and to someone who just had a devastating loss. If there is a concrete valid reason why this pregnancy won't make it please do tell me, but to say it's because my beta is lower than they like to see at this point (but still within normal limits by the way) and because they couldn't see a heartbeat which they shouldn't expect to see.... I'm mad. Not to mention she was already bringing up "needing" a d&c possibly which would be discussed next week. They act like I have no say in that decision! GRRRR!

Okay I think I'm finished venting. I will be seeing a Dr. next week not my midwife and I have seen this doc before and did not like her. She acted like my PTLS was all in my head and tried to talk me out of having the TR done because "it won't help the problem and it's a very involved, lengthy procedure that is very expensive and you have to stay in the hospital for days. There isn't a good chance of conceiving afterwards either and you could have problems with ectopic pregnancy" The TR actually did resolve my symptoms, it was relatively inexpensive, short, and I went home the next day. My doc had a very good pregnancy success rate as well. I'm just angry at everything right now. Sorry for the giant rant.

Anyway, I've decided to treat this like I was never seen by anyone, and I am just blissfully happy to be pregnant. If I find out in a week that nothing has changed and there is still no definitive baby in the sac I'll reevaluate then. For now though I'm just happy and pregnant.

Adanma

Guys thanks for your kind words. I did do a bunch of googling and I have to say I'm pretty angry right about now. If they went even by my O date I would have been 5w6d yesterday. I don't know what they were expecting to see. I don't know if they saw something abnormal because no one says anything! I'm upset!

I feel like it's really cruel to say at that point that the pregnancy likely isn't going to make it especially for someone who has gone through a lot to even get pregnant and to someone who just had a devastating loss. If there is a concrete valid reason why this pregnancy won't make it please do tell me, but to say it's because my beta is lower than they like to see at this point (but still within normal limits by the way) and because they couldn't see a heartbeat which they shouldn't expect to see.... I'm mad. Not to mention she was already bringing up "needing" a d&c possibly which would be discussed next week. They act like I have no say in that decision! GRRRR!

Okay I think I'm finished venting. I will be seeing a Dr. next week not my midwife and I have seen this doc before and did not like her. She acted like my PTLS was all in my head and tried to talk me out of having the TR done because "it won't help the problem and it's a very involved, lengthy procedure that is very expensive and you have to stay in the hospital for days. There isn't a good chance of conceiving afterwards either and you could have problems with ectopic pregnancy" The TR actually did resolve my symptoms, it was relatively inexpensive, short, and I went home the next day. My doc had a very good pregnancy success rate as well. I'm just angry at everything right now. Sorry for the giant rant.

Anyway, I've decided to treat this like I was never seen by anyone, and I am just blissfully happy to be pregnant. If I find out in a week that nothing has changed and there is still no definitive baby in the sac I'll reevaluate then. For now though I'm just happy and pregnant.

Adanma

In short the same thing is happening to my sister today she will be 6 weeks preggo yesterday she went and had an us they said they did'nt see anything and not sure if this pregnancy is going to last or not (she has had alot of issues and has been trying with fs help for 3 years) How dare they say this shit to you girls especially when both of you have levels within normal range and are very nervous about pregnancy as it is! I think alot of these techs think they are gods and make snap judgments because they think they are that good and know all but honestly there are soooo many variables for a pregnant woman nobody is the same and snap judgments are hardly ever right. forget all they said and enjoy your bean.

Adanma

Well said Adanma,I am going tomorrow for my scan @5w4d.So probably not going to see anything.So we will have another next week.I also am not going to stress it.When someone gives me a firm reason to doubt it I will but not until then!My dr told me not to get #'s because they will just make me anxious and he was right,but then again I would have worried without them.

Back to the wonderful life of being pregnant!Have you told your boys yet?

Way to put it adanma....shame on her. Was that your mid wife who scanned u? If so, I would change.

I am sure all will be fine with u and fam's PG's. Congrats again pregnant mommas.

AFM...just dropping kids off at school and off to the baby dr apt to see how much I have gained..UGH, I feel it since 2 weeks ago. Will pop back later.

Hiya Josie, ready, super, angel, reeds, momma, shellie, fluter, cheeky & navy!!! ( hope i didn't miss anyone)

Adanma good for you momma! You stay positive and enjoy being pg. Don't panic until there is a reaso too and I bet there's not gonna be.

Fam gl at your scan! Can't wait to heat about it.

Good morning to the test of you lovely ladies!

:flower:Fam good luck with your scan hun xx
Adanma.. stay positive hun.. I am sure it will be ok xx

Adanma good for you momma! You stay positive and enjoy being pg. Don't panic until there is a reaso too and I bet there's not gonna be.

Fam gl at your scan! Can't wait to heat about it.

Good morning to the test of you lovely ladies!

Fluter,I can tell you are ready to test!!:haha:

I think fluter will be joining the club here soon.

Yes it was my midwife who delivered the news, but she had had the doctor look at teh scan and was reading the doc's recommendations. I think thsi is kinda of out of her realm of expertise. If everything turns out to be normal and fine I will not be seeing an OB for the rest of the pregnancy and I'm not sure if I'll continue to be seen in that practice, just because I don't trust both of heh doctors they have there and if I DID have a complication I would not want to see one of them. I was happy with my midwives for the most part when I had my oldest so I may go there again. I just don't like that you are seeing all of them not just one.

Adanma

Hello ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Adanma, I am praying for you and I am sure you will be okay.

Fam, can't wait to here about your scan.

needa, let us know how your appt goes.

Ready, how are you today.

Josey, I hope all is well on your end.

:hugs: to anyone I missed.

Super yay for af coming and going. Crazy you had to order a bbt. We can just buy them at local drug store or grocery shore here. Hope it gets there soon.

You can probably purchase them here too, but I forgot to mention that I am a cheapo and I paid only a 1.00 for it on ebay! :haha: I am actually off now to check the mail:happydance:

I do have a question though about the whole temping. My sleeping patterns are off the wall! I usually never get to bed early even though I would like to but I stay up very late most nights. So my question is, I think I have read somewhere that the require at least few hours sleep for it to matter as a temp, but the ideal thing would be the same time everyday. If I alarmed my clock within 5 hours of sleep each and every day would that suffice?

This is day 2 of no af and ovary pain already?:wacko:

Hello ladies,

Adanma, way to stay strong! :hugs: You will be in my parayers doll!

Needa, I hope your appt goes well

okay the tww ladies...when are you testing?:flower: FX ladies!

:hugs:to all the TR ladies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"