Just chit chatting.....

Super yay for af coming and going. Crazy you had to order a bbt. We can just buy them at local drug store or grocery shore here. Hope it gets there soon.

You can probably purchase them here too, but I forgot to mention that I am a cheapo and I paid only a 1.00 for it on ebay! :haha: I am actually off now to check the mail:happydance:

I do have a question though about the whole temping. My sleeping patterns are off the wall! I usually never get to bed early even though I would like to but I stay up very late most nights. So my question is, I think I have read somewhere that the require at least few hours sleep for it to matter as a temp, but the ideal thing would be the same time everyday. If I alarmed my clock within 5 hours of sleep each and every day would that suffice?

This is day 2 of no af and ovary pain already?:wacko:

I read that you should have at least 3-5 hours sleep to have a good temp. Yes it should be taken at the same time.

Super yay for af coming and going. Crazy you had to order a bbt. We can just buy them at local drug store or grocery shore here. Hope it gets there soon.

You can probably purchase them here too, but I forgot to mention that I am a cheapo and I paid only a 1.00 for it on ebay! :haha: I am actually off now to check the mail:happydance:

I do have a question though about the whole temping. My sleeping patterns are off the wall! I usually never get to bed early even though I would like to but I stay up very late most nights. So my question is, I think I have read somewhere that the require at least few hours sleep for it to matter as a temp, but the ideal thing would be the same time everyday. If I alarmed my clock within 5 hours of sleep each and every day would that suffice?

This is day 2 of no af and ovary pain already?:wacko:

I read that you should have at least 3-5 hours sleep to have a good temp. Yes it should be taken at the same time.

If I was off a few hours now and then, would that matter, I am doomed with the temping I think.:dohh:

Fam lol stupid iPad changes my words all the time....I did test this morning...BFN!

Fam lol stupid iPad changes my words all the time....I did test this morning...BFN!

I was only kidding:haha:It is still way to early so I am pretending I didn't see what your result was.lol..By the way I want one of those stupid ipads.I seen a girl with one yesterday and was in love.They are so small!

Super,I guess everyone is diff.because I work night shift and sleep a few hours during the day at the most 5 and on the weekends I sleep nights and wake up whenever.I still temp last cycle.My dr said my chart looked normal he would have never thought I took my temps diff hours.I even bought a year vip and only temp half a cycle.:haha:

I will give it a go anyways Fam..and a year vip..lol I hope I dont need that much!:dohh:

I will give it a go anyways Fam..and a year vip..lol I hope I dont need that much!:dohh:

It was way cheaper and I didn't know how long I would need it.Dh laughed because the first cycle using it and I got my BFP.I told him if all it took was $45 to get my + I would have done it sooner.lol

I love my iPad. I have one with 3G so you can use it anywhere

Well my ladies.....went to see my Dr. I was totally prepared to hear I have gained at least 5lbs, as I feel it and having been eating a ton. I was in shock when they told me I lost 3.5 lbs since 2 weeks ago. My BP was high for me 150/92. YIKES. Dr wants to see me next week as he is concerned and thinks this may be toxemia. Honestly...thats crazy. Oh well....nothing I can do. I am now pre-pg weight and big as a house???

Will pop in later, have to clean some house and do laundry. FUN TIMES!!

Fluter....I have some good vibes about u this month!!

Need...dang I wish I was lucky enough to keep my weight while preggo. I turn into the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man! Boo on the idea of toxemia. I had it with babe UNO and it sucked! I pray it stays under control. I hope your vibes are right about me!

needa: do you have to go in regularly for bp check now? hope all works out. sounds scary.

fluter: how many dpo are you?

Adanma

Thanks fluter and adanma...I am assuming they will keep an eye on my bp.

Fluter....what were ur symptoms of toxemia? Did u loose weight? I thought it was more the norm to gain weight???

Afternoon ladies ..popping in really quick cuz I have to go pick up ds and dd#2 from school......I have read alllll the post starting back on page 52 or 53....so I will write more on what I have read later.

AFM: took my first OPK at 12:15pm and it was neg(no surge yet)....I am on CD10 today.

Fluterby and Fam- I have a iPad and I love it....it all I'm ever on anymore...lol
And it fits in my purse....that's just very amazing to me....lol

Needa- please take it easy and keep us up to date....will keep you and baby in my prayers.

Okay got to go for now...be back on in a little while. Hugs

needa that is a little nerve racking but your so close I would not stress :)
flutter Are you getting anxious about testing I know the first week of the 2ww is not so bad but as you get closer It seems to take forever and be so emotionaly draining.

Okay, I have to let you all know what just happened! Urghh .

So me and DH get in our car to go check mail, it is snowing but not all that bad. There are two ways to get there, the long way which take about an hour and a half or the short way which takes about 35-40 minutes. We never go the long way, why would we right?

Well we go the short way as usual and it seems a little bad that way, all open land no houses no trees so the snow drifts in quickly. Now let me tell you we have a smart car (mini mini mini car) LOL one drift gets so bad we can not see a thing! DH tries to manage and we drive in a big drift of snow. It is so windy that I can not even open my door because it is holding it back! I thought for sure we were screwed :)

Within 5 minutes a random truck comes by, thought for sure they were going to hit us because we ended up on the other side of the road , scared shitless!. They say, you do know this road is closed right! We have the stupidest looks on our faces and say no! AHAHAH 3 Men try to push us out and no go, they were falling from the wind! and offered us a ride to the nearest gas station. The two men were not together, one was a pick up that was stuck before us that could not get his truck out.

So we get dropped off to the nearest gas station and not dressed for the weather, still an hour walk to our house for sure! We see this guy pumping gas and we notice he has a plow on hus truck. DH and I look at each other and say should we ask him for help. We were both like kids saying you ask him, then I say no you ask him! HAHA. We approach this guy and he looked scared at first ahha but told us to get in. So happy!! HE had his 4 yrold son in the back. He was the cutest! His name was Ethan! So we get to our tiny car and it is almost buried in by now and we see a truck behind us, and it happens to be the 2 men that drove us to the gas station. They were coming back to try to get their truck out. The man which his name was Jamie had a rope in his truck and used it to pull us out. It was crazy DH almost blew away the wind was so strong. I was so scared while it was happening but now I cant stop laughing!hahaha

I offer the guy money for helping us and he says no, I insist and he does not want anything. The little boy says "dad what are you doing because I am hungry" It was so cute and I felt bad!

We are home now and a lesson learned , never leave the house without a shovel in the back of your car and some extra layers of clothing! AAHAH We will never be warm again!

Okay, I have to let you all know what just happened! Urghh .

So me and DH get in our car to go check mail, it is snowing but not all that bad. There are two ways to get there, the long way which take about an hour and a half or the short way which takes about 35-40 minutes. We never go the long way, why would we right?

Well we go the short way as usual and it seems a little bad that way, all open land no houses no trees so the snow drifts in quickly. Now let me tell you we have a smart car (mini mini mini car) LOL one drift gets so bad we can not see a thing! DH tries to manage and we drive in a big drift of snow. It is so windy that I can not even open my door because it is holding it back! I thought for sure we were screwed :)

Within 5 minutes a random truck comes by, thought for sure they were going to hit us because we ended up on the other side of the road , scared shitless!. They say, you do know this road is closed right! We have the stupidest looks on our faces and say no! AHAHAH 3 Men try to push us out and no go, they were falling from the wind! and offered us a ride to the nearest gas station. The two men were not together, one was a pick up that was stuck before us that could not get his truck out.

So we get dropped off to the nearest gas station and not dressed for the weather, still an hour walk to our house for sure! We see this guy pumping gas and we notice he has a plow on hus truck. DH and I look at each other and say should we ask him for help. We were both like kids saying you ask him, then I say no you ask him! HAHA. We approach this guy and he looked scared at first ahha but told us to get in. So happy!! HE had his 4 yrold son in the back. He was the cutest! His name was Ethan! So we get to our tiny car and it is almost buried in by now and we see a truck behind us, and it happens to be the 2 men that drove us to the gas station. They were coming back to try to get their truck out. The man which his name was Jamie had a rope in his truck and used it to pull us out. It was crazy DH almost blew away the wind was so strong. I was so scared while it was happening but now I cant stop laughing!hahaha

I offer the guy money for helping us and he says no, I insist and he does not want anything. The little boy says "dad what are you doing because I am hungry" It was so cute and I felt bad!

We are home now and a lesson learned , never leave the house without a shovel in the back of your car and some extra layers of clothing! AAHAH We will never be warm again!

oh my gosh super that is crazy!!!!!! I cant believe the wind was blowing over grown men, Im so happy there was folks to help you and you guys are ok :hugs::hugs:

Yes, there really are some nice people left in this world! I am shocked with the wind, it was insane! But all is well, that's the main thing.

LOL...super, crazy story. Who are u kidding, u have no room for a shovel in a smart car, maybe those hand held ones they use in a garden.LOL....Ya know, Edmonton as well as other parts of canada have really had a record amount of snow this season and the city plowed in our street parking. They are so busy they could`nt move it away.( we eventually paid a bobcat guy $80 to remove it and put it on our front lawn) We have a SUV and a chrystler 300. (looks nice but useless in the snow) We were stuck like mad and people just drove past. The neighbours have a challenger (sporty car) and they were stuck for hours. No one helped them. I was useless from being pg. Even my skinny son offered to help. When Joe got home that nite at 11pm, I told him how no one gives a shit in this city. He went there in the am and helped them get their car out.

It`s crazy....I come from a small town in BC and u help people when u can. My neighbours next to me helped me when Joe was out of town but I felt like I had to beg. It`s kinda sad society these days.

Thanks momma....I know it will be ok, I am close to the end!

Needa. We can fit a shovel in that car! AHHA you really can! It would be in the way though..lol We have a chrysler sebring and a van..lol and the smart car is way better the on snow! Until this evening! lol

There are little amount of people that help these days. But I am greatful and would never see someone stuck like we were today.

Hey ladies!! Hope everyone is well.

Adanma that is a wonderful attitude! It will all be great your numbers are wonderful. XX

Dale yep like the others said you need at least 4 hours of sleep and the same time works best supposedly...but I think Fam proved that wrong. LOL

Fam good luck at the scan I think it will be great.

Carole that BP issue is scary...hope they get you lined out.

Ready how are you doing hun?

Momma where are you in your cycle? I am lost as usual.

Navy hope all is well for you.

Here is my little(not) bump for 32 weeks

110215-153753.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79