Just chit chatting.....

Hey ladies!! Hope everyone is well.

Adanma that is a wonderful attitude! It will all be great your numbers are wonderful. XX

Dale yep like the others said you need at least 4 hours of sleep and the same time works best supposedly...but I think Fam proved that wrong. LOL

Fam good luck at the scan I think it will be great.

Carole that BP issue is scary...hope they get you lined out.

Ready how are you doing hun?

Momma where are you in your cycle? I am lost as usual.

Navy hope all is well for you.

Here is my little(not) bump for 32 weeks

View attachment 170385

OMG reeds I love the bump pic and I love the 3d pic of your lil baby
I am 7 dpo Im actually going to the gyno tomorrow to try and get some answers I dont trust my fertlity dr. due to the fact that a week after my surgury he tells me they think they might have left a suture needle inside me but they are not sure?!?!

Oh my gosh Momma!! What in the world?? How can they tell? ANd what are they doing about it? That makes me nervous for you.

Oh my gosh Momma!! What in the world?? How can they tell? ANd what are they doing about it? That makes me nervous for you.

I went to my own personal dr. and had an exray and she said that it could take years before I have any problems if it was in there but thankfully the xray showed that it was not in there :) I really just dont trust him or his work so im a little worried maybe he did a shitty job at putting me back together and he also acted like I should have NO problem getting preggo he said he would be shocked if it took more then 4 months! I guess im just looking for some answers and proof that im all good :)

momma, wow thats crazy!! Are they going to look for it or what? Thats nuts!

Reeds, lovely bump pic! You are a lovely looking lady :)

Needa, I hope that BP don't get to crazy! :hugs:

Needa,Hope everything works out.I only had high bp late in my last 2 pregs.They dr's never mentioned it to me before then of after delivery.

Super,Crazy story.Glad you are safe.DH tells me all the time that they are still good people out there.I always tell him no.Next time he says that to me,I will say yes they are but they live in Canada.lol

Navy,well now I am jealous 2 of you have ipads.

Reeds,Cute bump and you feel like doing your hair amazing!lol.I think I lived in a ponytail after 2nd tri.You look great!

Momma,They still think there is a needle in there??

Momma,Well I am glad the X ray showed nothing left in there.My TR dr said the same thing about 3 months at the most and to go home and paint the nursery.lol.I think we are going to have lots of TR babies this year.FX for all of you ladies!!

Thanks Ladies...Fam this is the longest my hair has been in years. ANd a ponytail gives me a headache so its down alot. Its not so bad cause its curly.

Momma so your reg dr says no needle? That is good. I hope you get your BFP quickly.

Dale I just went back and read your snow story! Wow that was a crazy adventure.

Okay this so off topic.We have a stray cat that my kids love playing with when it's warm enough to be outside.Well about 2 hrs ago we found him laying in the flower pot outside.His front leg is hurt.He can move it just won't put pressure on it.I called the vet since it is after hours they said I could take him 2 1/2 hrs to the animal er or wait until morning to come in.I honestly would rather wait until morning,but I feel like a bad person.We are also leaving tomorrow and if he is close to home at the vet I could get my mom to check on him while we are away.I honestly think he belongs to our elderly neighbor.I have seen her let him in her house,but she said no as soon as I said he is hurt.What should I do?We brought him inside.

Need it usually does come with a lot of weight gain at the end of pg and a lot of swelling. My lil feet were so swollen you could barely see m y stump toes and I could feel the water slosh around on the tops of my feet! It was miserable!

Momma that is crazy business about your doc I would be like WTF dude, seriously!

I'm 8 dpo today and it sucks lol

Super, I am glad you are okay. But OMG the wind in Canada is strong. (note to self visist Canada in the summer).:haha:

Reeds, you are so cute preggo.

Momma, I am glad the x-ray showed nothing. I would be very upset.

Needa, I hope you get your BP in control. I will be praying for you.

Fam, you are doing the right thing.

Flutter, it is to early to test. You will get your BFP on 11DPO. IMO

super: that story was crazy! We had a white out here not too long ago and it took us 2 hours to go 3 miles down the road to a hotel! Thankfully they had pet friendly rooms since we had our dog with us. It's good to hear of people lending a helping hand. We have had so much snow this winter. Our neighbor across teh street cam eover with his snow blower one day to help Jason out. He actually did about 4 houses in the neighborhood!

momma: I'm glad they were wrong, but sheesh! I wouldn't trust him either!

reeds: too cute! I LOVE it! awwwww baby!

AFM: munching on fried rice. My dad makes the world's best fried rice and he made some last night and let me take some home for today! yummy!

So my mom isn't the most affectionate person in the world and actually is kind of self cenetred a lot of the time. Last time I miscarried she never asked how I was or offered any words or anything. Since I have been going through uncertainty this time she has offered to watch the kids when i need, she bought me cupcake pans (desperately needed), she called yesterday and asked if I wanted to come over to get out of the house. She's liek a totally different person! It's really nice! Hope she stays like this! lol!

Adanma

Super that story was way crazy. I'm glad everyone is ik and you didn't end up on an episode of I Shouldnt Be Alive! And I'm with you Ready..visit Canada in the summer

Ready... I hope you're right caus it sure wasn't a BFP this morning at 9 dpo. Although I'm staying positive...I woke up this morning and told dh ok I think I'm pg lol...or just crazy!

Well I don't think the scan went so well.We seen a sac and no fetal pole.He said the sac measured 8? and he usually sees a fetal pole at 10.Whatever that means.He also seen two large cyst on my left ovary.He said these were large enough for him to want to look into it.He did say they should not effect this pregnancy and asked how many future children I wanted.So I was freaked about that.My#'s from Tuesday were over 2,000.He does not want to do anymore betas and I have another scan on Thursday.I guess I could worry myself sick over it but it would not change anything.It is what is and me stressing it is not going to help anything.I know alot of ladies see the fetal pole and some the hearbeat at this stage.I still have ectopic at the back of my mind and stressed that to him,but he doesn't seem to think so and said he sees no reason this will not be a viable pregnancy and with a empty sac I don't understand that.I am just going to enjoy my weekend with DH and family and will deal with the rest when I have more news!

Back to the cat.lol.Dh is so upset we had to pay $800 up front to fix this stray cats leg and they said it could be double that in the end.So I think we may just have to keep him after all!

I hope everyone has a great day.

Fam 5+4 is super early to see much. I am suprised that the dr's are doing them before 6 weeks. And cyst are normal in pregnancy as well...its usually from where the egg popped from and helps with viablitliy til the egg is all snuggled in. I had cyst as well. Hang in there sweetie. What was wrong with the kitty? Did it het hit or did they know??

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I am glad you mom is being more kind. I hope she keeps it up too.

flutter, I think you are preggers too.

Fam, that is early to see anything. You will be just fine. But OMG $800!!! Yep I would keep him too. Try going to petsmart if you have one close. My dog has insurance with them. I have had my dog for 3 years and he has a mirco, been fixed, is up to date on shots and in the past 3 years I think I spent a total of $1700! Getting him fixed was free.

Reeds, how are you sweetie.

Needa, How are you feeling today.

Afm, I don't know if I am having O pains or cramps. :shrug: So I am just BD until something happens.

Hey Karen I am okay...the swelling has started a bit..finally took my rings off although I had one stuck but lots of dish soap finally got it off. LOL I am getting ready to go get my hair did. My gray is showing. haha and I think I will splurge on a pedi...Tj just spent 400 between a phone and a car so think I am missing out on the money spending. LOL
How are you doing??

I am great. Yes go get your pedi you deserve it. I can't believe we are half way through February. Oh my your sweet LO will be here real soon.

I know I am getting anxious...I think since I go to the dr 2x a week now it willgo quickly. I am going to ask more monda after the scan about my low laying placenta...I still find it odd that he just now mentioned he was concerned with it. I am wondering if there is a chance it will still move. Lately I have been thinking Iam either going to go overdue with Gunner or he will be my first csection baby. I don't know I think that.

I know I am getting anxious...I think since I go to the dr 2x a week now it willgo quickly. I am going to ask more monda after the scan about my low laying placenta...I still find it odd that he just now mentioned he was concerned with it. I am wondering if there is a chance it will still move. Lately I have been thinking Iam either going to go overdue with Gunner or he will be my first csection baby. I don't know I think that.

I would prefer you just go over. :nope: No c-section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->