Just chit chatting.....

Fam 5+4 is super early to see much. I am suprised that the dr's are doing them before 6 weeks. And cyst are normal in pregnancy as well...its usually from where the egg popped from and helps with viablitliy til the egg is all snuggled in. I had cyst as well. Hang in there sweetie. What was wrong with the kitty? Did it het hit or did they know??

I second this hun.. I am sure all will be fine xx:flower:

Fam if he straight up said dont worry there is no reason this wont be a viable pregancy then that means alot dr.s usually dont stick there necks out unless they are sure :)
flutter I hope this is your month I could'nt imagine waiting another 9 to try fx girl:)
reeds this should go super qucik I love the 2times a week thing :)
hey to the rest of you lovely ladies
i went today for my dr. appointment they did an us and they said everything looks great and im def oing so now on the 28th im going for an hsg :) thank god i just will be so happy to know everything is ok in there :) fx I will be like fam and get my bfp after it!!!!

GL momma....great news.

Fluter.....FXfor u.

I am good ready, u?

Adanma....thats wonderful news about ur mom, hope she keeps it up.

Fam....as said, at my 5w6d scan they saw a sac but no hb or fetal pole til a week later. It's very normal at this stage.

Hello to all out there. I am chilling now after going on a field trip with my son and his class. It's cold as heck here today....

Thanks ladies!

Needa I thought I read that your seen a fetal pole and heartbeat at a early scan..hahaha so you were one of them I was talking about.

Reeds,I agree I would rather go over than a c section,even though I have never had one.My SIL still says she would rather have a c section.I don't know what that's all about.They jsut sound scary to me but I am sure they are fine cuz needa is having one.:thumbup:

Ready,We think a neighbors dog injured the cats leg.They are big and look mean.Those dogs also killed the kids rabbits after we moved in.They were so excited to live in the country and gets pets and that only lasted a week.We also have a yorkie but he has only had routine shots and been fixed so I didn't realize it would cost so much.

OK I had to check in while DH jumped in the shower.He said he felt yucky after the drive up.lol..So I am off before he catches me.

No fam....they only saw a sac but warned me it was early and they may only see that. I had a scan about a week later and they saw the hb and fetal pole then.

As for sections...thats all I know. I went into labour with my first two. First son, laboured for 17 hours (HORRBILE back labour, vomiting, no break in between contractions) 2 cm dilated, failure to progress....baby was in distress, broke waters and baby had a BM so they did an emerg section, crash inductions and I was put out.
Tried VBAC with my second...laboured 24 hours, 0 dilation, easier labour, front and much more tollerable. Had nicer section, was awake.

Third....booked as they would not let me try as they said my pevis is too small to have a baby naturally. (all my babes are posterior as well???)

So there is no way they would let me try again. I would have a high chance of rupturing my uterus as it is weak from being cut three times.
Just alittle FYI about my baby history.

I am so sad ladies...I came home from visiting a friends and my puppy Dozer was dead in the road...some jerk neighbor of mine hit him and didn't bother to move him or try to let us know he hit him. He rarely gets off the porch and he is scared of cars s I am shocked he was in the road. Sad day. ANd even worse when I have to tell my Dylan tomorrow. :(

I am so sad ladies...I came home from visiting a friends and my puppy Dozer was dead in the road...some jerk neighbor of mine hit him and didn't bother to move him or try to let us know he hit him. He rarely gets off the porch and he is scared of cars s I am shocked he was in the road. Sad day. ANd even worse when I have to tell my Dylan tomorrow. :(

:cry::cry: aww thats so sad, I am really sorry hun..
are you able to involve the police on something like this?? :hugs:

No fam....they only saw a sac but warned me it was early and they may only see that. I had a scan about a week later and they saw the hb and fetal pole then.

As for sections...thats all I know. I went into labour with my first two. First son, laboured for 17 hours (HORRBILE back labour, vomiting, no break in between contractions) 2 cm dilated, failure to progress....baby was in distress, broke waters and baby had a BM so they did an emerg section, crash inductions and I was put out.
Tried VBAC with my second...laboured 24 hours, 0 dilation, easier labour, front and much more tollerable. Had nicer section, was awake.

Third....booked as they would not let me try as they said my pevis is too small to have a baby naturally. (all my babes are posterior as well???)

So there is no way they would let me try again. I would have a high chance of rupturing my uterus as it is weak from being cut three times.
Just alittle FYI about my baby history.

Glad all is going well hunni.. sorry about your previous labours, I have decided if I get a bfp I may have a c section ...if its planned you can be awake which is less traumatic xx

:shrug::shrug: aaarrgghh I am driving myself crazy, trying to resist the urge to use my FRER pregnancy test.. I am 9 dpo, I dont feel pregnant, so why do I feel the urge to :test: .. when i know it will be a BFN.

:dust::dust::dust: to you lovely ladies xxxxx

Fam, I don't like irresponsible dog owners.

Needa, your delivery stories almost sound like mine.

Reeds, I am so sorry about your dog. :hugs: I hope Dylan will be okay too.

Angel, try to hold off testing at least 2-3 more days.

:flower:I will try and hold off testing as it only leads to disappointment..xx

Try to hold out angel.

Fluter girl...how are u? WInk wink

Reeds....sorry to hear about your puppy....cold people. The could have at least come and got u when it happened.

Angel I live out in the country...my nearest neighbor is about a half mile down the road. We are the first house on the road but we are about 1/4 of a mile from the main road if that makes any sense. We don't chain up any of our dogs cause we do live in the middle of no where and there are of course no leash laws. Dozer was only 6 months old and still very shy and like I said barely got off our porch even at night when the other dogs are running and barking at rabbits and stuff he is chicked and barks from the porch. So Tj is outside burying him now. I just wish they would have called and told me...they have killed 3 of our dogs now and I really think its on purpose.

Angel I live out in the country...my nearest neighbor is about a half mile down the road. We are the first house on the road but we are about 1/4 of a mile from the main road if that makes any sense. We don't chain up any of our dogs cause we do live in the middle of no where and there are of course no leash laws. Dozer was only 6 months old and still very shy and like I said barely got off our porch even at night when the other dogs are running and barking at rabbits and stuff he is chicked and barks from the porch. So Tj is outside burying him now. I just wish they would have called and told me...they have killed 3 of our dogs now and I really think its on purpose.

:hugs::hugs: Aww thats terrible hunni, and so sad too .. it seems wrong that they do this and get away with it.. xx

Reeds,Sorry to hear about the puppy.:hugs:We had the same thing happen last year and decided no more outside animals it was just to sad.

Angel,You can do it.Hold out a little longer with the frer.Now if you have ic's theres no reason to wait..lol

Alright ladies I'm a big pouter today so warning...anyway went to the br wiped and got brown blood. Checked cervix and it's hard...awesome! Wiped my fingers on tp to check color of cm and it's a bit orange almost. I guess af is gonna come way early and ruin my last 3 days with Waylon! I had a good cry alone. I might have another one later but I'll be fine. I'm pretty bummed cause I was really feeling it and my girls feel so weird. Could be the clomid that made me feel all weird. What a bummer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->