Just chit chatting.....

Fluter it could be IB! Sounds about just the right time. Have you tested at all?

I've never has IB before or maybe didn't pay attention. I did test and it was a bfn this morning :(

Well if it is IB I think it would take a few days to produce the HCG into your urine. FX and good luck.

Fluter....i am with reeds....chin up. Very well could be IB, as well, cervix is closed and brown is always good. FX for U!!!

Hi Girls.
Haven't had a chance to go back & read what i've missed :blush:but will do later :coffee::thumbup:. Hope you're all doing well? :hugs:

AFM:
Not much to report really apart from having AF type cramps which come & go & a sicky feeling YUK!!!!which also comes & goes :shrug:. Oh yeah & i'm more tired than usual :sleep:. HAPPY DAYS!!!!! NOT :haha:. I've got a feeling that it's the stupid soy effect so won't be using it next cycle:nope: cos all these preggo symptoms just drive me crazy:wacko:. I want them to be real preggo symptoms lol :haha: & with soy you just can't tell :shrug:.

Be back later after i've caught up :hugs:

Hi Girls.
Haven't had a chance to go back & read what i've missed :blush:but will do later :coffee::thumbup:. Hope you're all doing well? :hugs:

AFM:
Not much to report really apart from having AF type cramps which come & go & a sicky feeling YUK!!!!which also comes & goes :shrug:. Oh yeah & i'm more tired than usual :sleep:. HAPPY DAYS!!!!! NOT :haha:. I've got a feeling that it's the stupid soy effect so won't be using it next cycle:nope: cos all these preggo symptoms just drive me crazy:wacko:. I want them to be real preggo symptoms lol :haha: & with soy you just can't tell :shrug:.

Be back later after i've caught up :hugs:

Aww well I hope its a BFP hunni.. ya never know!! xxxxxxx

Hey ladies! Just dropping in to see how everyone is doing. I have been around, just very quiet. I have been watching our precious grandson and then our son's baby should be here any day!
We have had a very sick puppy. Our 9 year old Yorkie got very sick and we really thought we were going to have to put her down. Fortunately it was pancreatitis and it is very treatable. She is still very weak and sluggish, but getting stronger everyday. Reeds, I am so sorry to hear about your puppy. I know how hard it is to lose pet. They are a very big and important part of your family. so sending you bunches of :hugs:
We got a new mattress last week and let me tell you, there will be NO BABY MAKING on that bed! I haven't had any freaking sleep since we got it! I take that back, I did sleep the first night, but that was because I was working on 3 hours of sleep! When I got up the next morning, my back was in the WORST pain! It is one of those sleep number beds. Screw that! They are HORRIBLE! I have back issues and I have managed them just fine for years and then we get this bed and I am taking ibubrofen! I haven't taken that since we started TTC! I have managed with either rest or Tylenol before. Not now! Last night I was dredding going to bed, I finally did at midnight and then I woke up at 415 this morning with the most excruciating back pain! I felt like I was about 90 years old! I think I even felt some popping! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I am very sleep deprived and hurting, so I am sorry for the rant. I just needed to get it off my chest.
I hope that everyone gets their :bfp: very soon and I hope the lovely bump ladies are doing well with their LO's. :hugs:

Hey Jonnanne! I thought those sleep number beds were suppose to be the best!?? Really they are awful? Tj has been wanting one but I have been against because I know no one that has one and well know that I do and it has a awful review I will be keeping with the NO! LOL Hope your well otherwise. XX

Shellie I hope the symptoms are the real deal and you get that BFP! I took soy one cycle but I didn't have any side effects.

Jonnanne...sorry bout your doggie glad its getting better. My dh wants a sleep number bed and u are the second person to say they suck.

Adanma how are you feeling?

AFM...had some pink on the tp at midnight but nothing since. Idk what's up. I guess I'll wait and see what happens lol as if I have any choice.

I just typed a long thing here and it got erased! UUURRRRGGGHHH! Long story short, I lost my right tube last night with baby in it. There is a sac in the uterus I told them no d and c I would miscarry it naturally. Very sad day. I had severe pain on my ight side yesterday morning and ended up with emergency surgery last night. They initially thought it was in the ovary causeing the cysts, but it was in my tube. The other tube is full of adhesions and stuck to everything so doc said not likely I'll get pregnant without it getting stuck in the tube. IVF is our only option. Not in the budget at this time, but hopefully in the future.

Adanma

:hugs: Adanma I am so sorry hun. That is so sad. We are here for you. Is there no way a HSG could help clean them out? I am just so sad for you. :cry:

reeds: Apparently everything is stuck to itself. She said we could still try, but that here is good chance for it to be ectopic as well. We just have a lot to think about and talk about. Thanks.

Adanma

Hello ladies,

Joanne, glad you pup is getting better. Trying different numbers on the bed. I don't have one but have slept in one many times.

Shellie, I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

Flutter, I hope you get your BFP also. That would be great to have him come back and be a dad.

Adanma, I am so sorry. :hugs: I wished I had the words to say or I could do something. I will pray for you. I know you said that IVF is not in the budget. But I saw a site that helps with funding for instance like this. I will try to find it again and send you the link. Again, I am so very sorry. :hugs:

Reeds, hiya lady.

Afm, I am going to visit a friend today should be back on later today.

Adanma...I am so sorry, I don't know what to say. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself.

Hi aidans im so so sorry hun that this has happened to yoh know its a awful invasive experience to endure. My thoughts are with you and your husband make sure you get plenty of rest emotionally and physically. When I lost my first baby they said my remaining tube is stuck to my pelvis. So know exactly how you feel hun anytime you wish to talk pm me we could have a good cry together in meantime take good care of yourself and get plenty of rest. We all here for you x x

Sorry mispelt your name adanma pretext on your phone another thing I know you will get lots of support on this thread but wen you feel ready come and join us over on miscarriage thread I found it helped x

Adanma,:hugs: I am so very sorry you and your family are going through this. I am unsure if there is a right thing to say but you are in my thoughts, rest well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->