Just chit chatting.....

Hi ladies!!! I see I have some more reading to do....something that did catch my eye was Adanma....sweetie I am so very sorry for your loss:hugs: I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

I hope everyone else is doing well.....I have a question....I know it should be a no- brainer and I feel silly for asking this but well here it goes.... I got a positive OPK about 30 mins ago and DH and I DTD last night.....so would that count as possibly starting out with good odds for this cycle??? DH won't be home tonight and will be home around dinner time tomorrow(which believe me I will tackle him)....I am kind of worried cuz DH also leaves 22nd and from what my fertility calendar says I am due to ovulate the 21 or 22nd!!!! But on the other hand I am so super excited that I got a positive OPK today....it was so easy and clear to read with the smiley face!!!!! I am going to post pictures in my journal in a little bit. Be back in a bit. And thank you in advance for any opinions to my question :)

Adanma I'm so so sorry and my heart just breaks for you. You are in my prayers.

Navy yes it was a good start to get that bd in. Most pregnancies occur from bd that happens right before O. If your digi is positive then you will O before the 22nd. So I think you're good to go! Thats my 2 cents lol. FX'd for you!

Thank you Fluterby :) I posted pictures of my OPK in my journal...it's the second link to get to my journal :)
just reading what you have posted has brought a great calmness to me and i feel like i can relax right now...Thank You :hugs:

I just typed a long thing here and it got erased! UUURRRRGGGHHH! Long story short, I lost my right tube last night with baby in it. There is a sac in the uterus I told them no d and c I would miscarry it naturally. Very sad day. I had severe pain on my ight side yesterday morning and ended up with emergency surgery last night. They initially thought it was in the ovary causeing the cysts, but it was in my tube. The other tube is full of adhesions and stuck to everything so doc said not likely I'll get pregnant without it getting stuck in the tube. IVF is our only option. Not in the budget at this time, but hopefully in the future.

Adanma

I am so sorry to read this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Ready: I have adjusted it several times and my back is getting worse everytime I sleep on it. I just don't think I can take another night. I guess it's the couch for the next 20 days! :cry:

I just typed a long thing here and it got erased! UUURRRRGGGHHH! Long story short, I lost my right tube last night with baby in it. There is a sac in the uterus I told them no d and c I would miscarry it naturally. Very sad day. I had severe pain on my ight side yesterday morning and ended up with emergency surgery last night. They initially thought it was in the ovary causeing the cysts, but it was in my tube. The other tube is full of adhesions and stuck to everything so doc said not likely I'll get pregnant without it getting stuck in the tube. IVF is our only option. Not in the budget at this time, but hopefully in the future.

Adanma

:cry: oh Adanma,
I was so sad to read about your ectopic pregnancy:hugs::hugs:
I had one last october and also lost my right tube and baby,
you and your family are in my thougts and prayers.. wishing you a speedy recovery,be kind to yourself hunni xxxxxx

sorry to ask Adanma but did they do an hsg blood during your pregnancy? as here in the uk they do them every 48 hours on ladies who had had a TR this helps determine if the pregnancy is normal or maybe failing , due to an ectopic or m/c?

Adanma oh hunny im soooo sorry to hear this has happened to you :( I really thought this was it for you and your attitude was wonderful towards dr. stupidity I really hate when shitty things like this happen to such positive nice people like yourself. I will keep you and your family in my prayers

Ok so no af as of right now. I thought for sure that after we bd last night it would bring her on because that is usually how it works for me. The only thing that happened was when I was cleaning myself up there was a tiny bit of pink. I took a test this morn and it was a bfn. I am now 11-12 dpo. I would think if I was gonna get a BFP I'd got it by today...right?

Not always fluter....If u look at the poas gallery, u will see positives that did not come/show til 13, 14 dpo. Have u any strip opk's, not the smiley face ones? I know it varies for each woman but I had a nice double line on an opk before a pg test. LOL..I know, I am bad.
And whats with all these tiny spottings for u? Is that normal? I would say thats a pretty good sign as well.

Adanma....your in my thoughts girl! take care

Lol I already dipped a opk strip and got a nice second line not as dark as the control line but still pretty dark for this time in my cycle. Idk what is up with the spotting. Ive never in my life had this. When af comes I wipe and its red. Usually light for a day but full flow by next morning. I'm so frustrated with this that I just want it one way or the other.

LOL...I so know where are are now...FRUSTRATING. Have u taken an opk at this time in your cycle before? I got a nice second line as well, of course not as dark as the control line but never the less a nice line. I know that wasn't the norm for me as I had done it before at that time and never had anything for a second line.
Have u tired a poas with smu or tmu? I always had a better line with my 2pm pee.....U cycle sounds like mine was, lite first day and heavy second. I never had a spotting on and off at the beginning...Sometimes at the end of my period I would get spotting but never at the start. FX for u!!!

I have taken opk's at random times during my cycle before just to see what the line would look like. I did get a faint faint line always but this line is a nice one. Looks like the kind I'd get right before I'd get the positive...soo weird.

Way leaves in the morning. I wish idknow either way by then cause sometimes it'll be a couple days before well get to chat while he is traveling.

Hey ladies,

Flutter, I hope this is it for you. I am so praying it is.

Needa, how you today?

Adanma, I hope you are taking it easy. I am praying for you.

Afm, nothing to report. Stilling having cramps not sure what it is. I am not even sure where I am in my cycle. :shrug: I did have a great time last night as my friend celebrated her 40th birthday. It was really nice and I forgot my camera.

Thanks guys I'm going home today! I can't wait! I will make a follow up appt with teh surgeon for friday. She was so wonderful really I think I'll use her as obgyn from now on. We still don't know the fate of the sac in my uterus but I have not started bleeding yet and I have ben off of the progesterone for 3 days now so... we'll see. holding out hope for now.

fluter: sounds liek good signs to me! fx!

Adanma

Fluterby, my fingers and toes are crossed that this is it for you.....everything sones very positive:)

Ready, it is good to hear from you sweetie, glad you had a great time at your friends birthday:)

Adanma- how are you feeling sweetie,sending many hugs and prayers your way:hugs:

Afm: I have been posting like crazy in my journal today and will update it again about 1:00pm.....DH just called me to say he will for sure be coming home tonight :) until later ladies have a great day.

So Adanma do they think there is a chance for the sac did they see anything in it? I am praying for you Hun

Fluter,Your symptoms sound very promising!!FX

AFM,I am so glad to be home.We had a great time but there is no place like home.lol..I have had very few symptoms.I have been a little bloated and certain smells make me sick but that is about it.I was thinking I would call the dr and see if he could get me in on Tues instead of waiting until Thurs for my scan.I am not sure if enough time has passed since my last one.I also will not be getting anymore #'s so no help there.I am staying hopeful just a little anxious at the moment.I am going back to catch up on everyone.:hi:

Fam glad you enjoyed your trip! I know exactly what you mean by no place like home

I have another question: I had a positive OPK test yesterday and I got a negative OPK test today.....my question is does this mean I O'd today?????I also post this same question on my journal...just waiting for an answer or opinion....it's driving me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->