Just chit chatting.....

I have another question: I had a positive OPK test yesterday and I got a negative OPK test today.....my question is does this mean I O'd today?????I also post this same question on my journal...just waiting for an answer or opinion....it's driving me nuts!

Navy, normally after a positive OPK you ovaulate anywhere from 12-36 hours later. FX for you sweetie.

I have another question: I had a positive OPK test yesterday and I got a negative OPK test today.....my question is does this mean I O'd today?????I also post this same question on my journal...just waiting for an answer or opinion....it's driving me nuts!

Navy, normally after a positive OPK you ovaulate anywhere from 12-36 hours later. FX for you sweetie.

Thank you Ready..... Okay so it has been over 12 hours....here to catching the eggie

Thanks guys I'm going home today! I can't wait! I will make a follow up appt with teh surgeon for friday. She was so wonderful really I think I'll use her as obgyn from now on. We still don't know the fate of the sac in my uterus but I have not started bleeding yet and I have ben off of the progesterone for 3 days now so... we'll see. holding out hope for now.

fluter: sounds liek good signs to me! fx!

Adanma

Hope u make a speedy recovery, is there any chance you may have been carrying twins?? one ectopic and one still in the sac?? I really hope thats the case.. :hugs::hugs: xx

BFN this morning. I'm guessing that is the fate I'll have to accept. Still no more spotting though. Dh is leaving in a couple hours so at least af stayed away long enough.

BFN this morning. I'm guessing that is the fate I'll have to accept. Still no more spotting though. Dh is leaving in a couple hours so at least af stayed away long enough.

oh flutter :hugs: you just never know she might surprise you and stay away for 9 months

:hugs:sorry hun, but wait til AF arrives before you count yourself out xx

Sorry Fluter,I am with Angel not counting you out just yet!

I put Way on the plane went to the br and saw pink thought for sure she was here but now nothing again. I'm so frustrated. I'm like really af? Come on if that's what your doing! I've never had this happen...of all times for her to act like a skits you pick this time...sheesh! Lol

:flower:i agree its annoying hun.. could be the Clomid messing things up a bit.. FX its a BFP for you x

fluter fx still!

I think that I had two in there because they definately removed something from my tube well... they removed the entire tube so I don't know if they took the baby out ornot I guess....But they also definately saw a sac in the uterus. They weren't sure if it was developing normally or not. SO I told them not to do a d&c just in case. Time will tell I guess. I have not started bleeding yet so.. I guess there is a grain of hope still.

navy: I always stressed out about the opk's I was so confused! It seemed to vary based on when during the day I would take it! Hope you get it all figured out and fx for you

Adanma

:flower: Good luck Adanma, really hoping there is a baby in there..
xx what happens now? are they gonna re scan you again??

angel: I have no idea! I have an appt on friday and I'll ask about it then. I can't imagine with anesthesia and pain meds etc that it would be okay...

Adanma

Adanma. Hope there is a baby in there!

I thought the clomid maybe the culprit. I googles breakthrough bleeding Asa side effect and it said no...sooo who knows

FLuter clomid normally does extend your cycle abit and since you did delay Ov with it but taking it later in your cycle it may mess up a bit but I am praying for a BFP instead.

Well dr appt today was long...got my scan first and he is still breech and my placenta has moved down more to where its covering my cervix. My NST went well and he was plenty active and happy. Dr doesn't seemed to be to worried about him being breech or my placenta at this time he says there are times for things to adjust but I am a bit anxious. Up til today I thought it was a low lying placenta but she showed us in the scan and my placenta is over it and even she said it is moving the wrong way it wasn't completely over it 2 weeks ago.

Thanks Reeds. I knew my cycle old be delayed when my o was late. I always have a 14 day LP so I'm not late as of right now. It just the breakthrough bleeding. I'm sure it's O V E R for me it's just annoying at this point

Reeds,I hope everything does adjust and you get to skip a csection.Off topic but have you got the nursery ready?If so if you get board you can post some pics.I just love baby rooms.lol

Fluter,I know the feeling of just wanting to know either way.I was never one to have spotting she would just hit me full force!Maybe you had a late implant!FX

AFM,I been off work for almost 13 days.I took a voluntary layoff and go back tonight.I can't keep my eyes open.I have been so tired and have not even been cleaning house the way I should.I just feel so lazy these days.

Evening ladies:)

Fluterby by fingers are still crossed for you !!!! :)

Reeds- I hope your baby boy decides to fip around and get head down and that would worry me about the placenta ....but that could just be me and my perggo history with ,y first. I will keep my toes crossed for you since my fingers are crossed for Fluter:)

Fam- hope you get some rest while on a mini vaca from work.....and believe me the house work will still be there when you feel up to doing it....rest first everything else can wait!!

AFM: not much to report....just hanging out now....DH and I did all we could fit in before he left.....he'll be back next weekend on leave for 11 days. Can't wait.

Hello ladies,

Adanma, I am sorry you are going through this :hugs:

Navy, I hope U caught that egg!

Fam, 13 days off, I would hate to go back lol. Just take it easy doll :hugs:

Reeds, I hope that little guy turns soon!

Fluter, FX hun..

Needa,ready,fluter,angel,mama,shellie,Josie,jonnanne How are you?
I hope I never missed anyone, if I did I am sorry :(

AFM, SUPER positive opk today! Feeling some nagging in right ovary. Been doing the bd'ing...Time will tell! FX ladies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->