Just chit chatting.....

Hey ladies. Really right now him being breech may be a good thing believe it or not. Less pressure on the cervix and placenta. I know that 2 weeks ago the placenta was low lying but now it has moved to where its covering the cervix so it is moving but in the wrong direction.

Fam Gunner will be sharing our room...so he has a wall. LOL Tj is painting a muriel up behind his crib and it should be done with week so I will post pics when finished.

Ladies I so hope we get some BFP's this month. I am praying.

Also I need some advice....Dr talked to me today about having a TL again....I have been completely against it. But he does have a point. I have been through so much. 4 mc's and now all these complications. I honestly do not think I want another after this one and finacially I do not believe we would be able to afford it with me being a SAHM. I am just so scared cause its permant again. And I do know that BC doesn't work for me as I got preggo with my oldest on the pill. Just so not sure....

Reeds I know I have thought about TL again and for ome reason I just can't do it again even though I know we will only have one more if we're blessed. I can no do bc either so it's either him Getn sipped or I might try Mirana since there is no hormones.

I hope your pregnancy is smooth sailing from here on out

Thanks Fluter...I am the last person who thought I would even consider another TL. BUt I am scared of complications and more heart ache. I am unsure about the Mirana...I have had a couple friends who have had it and had issues. One has had to have a complete hyrsterectomy from infection from it. So I am up in the air. I don't think I will do it but if I do have a csection I may say do it.

Thanks Fluter...I am the last person who thought I would even consider another TL. BUt I am scared of complications and more heart ache. I am unsure about the Mirana...I have had a couple friends who have had it and had issues. One has had to have a complete hyrsterectomy from infection from it. So I am up in the air. I don't think I will do it but if I do have a csection I may say do it.

Oh wow that is very scary!!!! How is your friend doing?? I know this might have happened a while ago. Mirana was one of the options I had for myself when the time came to choose one,but now I am thinking mirana won't be on my list anymore. Reeds, can't wait to see the pictures of Gunner's nursery wall:)

Hope everyone is having a good evening....I am doing alright...getting ready to go to bed....have a busy day tomorrow. I will be on tomorrow....night all

Adanma. I'm so sorry that you're going through this hun,you're in my thoughts & prayers :hugs:

angel: I have no idea! I have an appt on friday and I'll ask about it then. I can't imagine with anesthesia and pain meds etc that it would be okay...

Adanma

aww :hugs: FX for you hun, let us know how you get on xx

Hey ladies. Really right now him being breech may be a good thing believe it or not. Less pressure on the cervix and placenta. I know that 2 weeks ago the placenta was low lying but now it has moved to where its covering the cervix so it is moving but in the wrong direction.

Fam Gunner will be sharing our room...so he has a wall. LOL Tj is painting a muriel up behind his crib and it should be done with week so I will post pics when finished.

Ladies I so hope we get some BFP's this month. I am praying.

Also I need some advice....Dr talked to me today about having a TL again....I have been completely against it. But he does have a point. I have been through so much. 4 mc's and now all these complications. I honestly do not think I want another after this one and finacially I do not believe we would be able to afford it with me being a SAHM. I am just so scared cause its permant again. And I do know that BC doesn't work for me as I got preggo with my oldest on the pill. Just so not sure....

Hun,
dont rush into making a decision, as you know things can change in your life, I would definately not have a T/L again.. use another method hun xx

:cry: I am out this month AF got me today (day 28) starrting to feel like giving up xx

:hugs: Angel. I have forgotten when was you TR?

Navy my friend that had the hysteroctemy is fine but she will never have kids of course...she was young only 33. The other one had her's removed and anitobitcs helped her. BUt to personally know 2 people who had issues has taken it off my list as well.

:flower: thanks Reeds
TR was July 2010 got BFP Aug 2010.. it was ectopic so lost beanie and right tube, had 2 months recovery and started ttc again December 2010.. xx

Reeds,We will probably be the same way when we get a LO.Sharing a room with us.We have 5 bedrooms so all the kids have their own room.They also have a den/livingroom of their own.Which we were planning on making a nursery but they enjoy that room so much,I don't think I can take it away from them.Can't wait to see his wall.I will not get another TL anytime soon but everyone has to make a decision for their family and what works best for them.

Angel,:hugs:Don't give up hun,you have came to far now!

AFM,I guess I am not going to call the dr and get my scan moved up.It's only 2 days away now.I just want to know already!

TR was July 2010 got BFP Aug 2010.. it was ectopic so lost beanie and right tube, had 2 months recovery and started ttc again December 2010.. xx

Hang in there sweetie. It took me 15 months...I had my TR in APril 09 didn't get a BFP til Oct mc'd in Nov 09 and then Mc in March and Juneof this year. Gunner was a twin that we lost at between 8 and 11 weeks. For some reason it does seem to take us a bit longer. Are your cycles regular??

I had my TR on 7-8 and this if the first BFP for me and we were TTC every cycle since my surgery.

Hang in there sweetie. It took me 15 months...I had my TR in APril 09 didn't get a BFP til Oct mc'd in Nov 09 and then Mc in March and Juneof this year. Gunner was a twin that we lost at between 8 and 11 weeks. For some reason it does seem to take us a bit longer. Are your cycles regular??

yes luckily cycles are pretty regular, and I know when I ovulate..

chin up angel!

Reeds: I had placenta previa with my fist, but it moved up in time. I hope everything works out for you. I had mirena and it was the only thing that I like bc wise.

AFM: I started really heavy flow last night with clots and grossness so whatever was in the uterus is not to be either. I'm really crampy and I'm actually getting ready to lay down. Thanks again for everyone's support. We requested info for IVF at our clinic here so I'll be looking for that in the mail. I have to look forward or I'll never make it through this!

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->