Just chit chatting.....

adanma im so sorry hun. Keep the end goal in site you will get there I know alot of girls get grants for ivf I think you can ask the dr.s office and they can point you in the right direction :)

Adanma,I am so sorry:hugs:.I am glad to see you looking forward and checking out IVF but I hope it works out and you can concieve naturally with your remaining tube.

I have an hsg question, Im going on monday and my period is due tomorrow or possibly thursday I normally am heavy only the first couple of days then not much at all is it going to be a problem with the hsg if im not fully over it?

Hey Momma I don't think it will...I had my on cd10. But I do know they do it at different times during the cycle.

I have an hsg question, Im going on monday and my period is due tomorrow or possibly thursday I normally am heavy only the first couple of days then not much at all is it going to be a problem with the hsg if im not fully over it?

I would call and ask. My dr would not do it until af was over.He even asked how many days I spotted at the end,but then all drs are diff.If you were still spotting I don't think they would even notice.

Angel sorry af got you :( I know how it feels to wanna give up. I had my tr 3/6/10 and I've had no luck. Granted I've only been able to ttc 3 cycles but never the less it still sucks. I have already decided I will be doing no more trying just no protecting snd whatever happen happens.Chin up and on to another month.

Adanma Hun I'm so very sorry hugs sister

Momma I would say you're ok as long as you don't bleed for more than 5 days. They usually want to do it after af but before ovulation.

AFM nothing to report here. No spotting since yesterday morning. I'm at a loss and gonna say it's all clomid fault! At this point I don't even care if af shows up cause it's not like I need to track my cycle again for another 8 or 9 months.

Thanks ladies I will call them when af shows this way i can let them know for sure :)
Flutter you poor thing I really hate when my body is out of wack especially when your banking on it being normal. This wait must be killing you, I really hope it ends with a bfp!

Evening Ladies.

Adanma- sweetie I am very sorry to hear your sad news but I pat you on the back for already looking into IVF info. Your are such a strong woman....hugs to you sweetie.

AFM: not much to report...I am in my TWW!!! Just kicking back waiting for my shows to come on .... Kids are tucked into bed and the house is very quiet....DH is gone until Saturday.
Thinking I might watch my shows in my room tonight....no sense being downstairs all by
myself! I'll pop back in soon.

Thanks momma but my wait is over...it just messed with my head and heart real good. I've cried so much yesterday and today over my love leaving and this stupid ttc non-sense I've got us into

Hey ladies,

Adanma, :hugs: so sorry for you sad news. :hugs:

Flutter, FX for you sweetie.

Hello ladies, I hope all is well.

I'm so sorry Adanma :cry::cry:. Sending you loads of love :hugs:

Angel sorry af got you :( I know how it feels to wanna give up. I had my tr 3/6/10 and I've had no luck. Granted I've only been able to ttc 3 cycles but never the less it still sucks. I have already decided I will be doing no more trying just no protecting snd whatever happen happens.Chin up and on to another month.

Adanma Hun I'm so very sorry hugs sister

Momma I would say you're ok as long as you don't bleed for more than 5 days. They usually want to do it after af but before ovulation.

AFM nothing to report here. No spotting since yesterday morning. I'm at a loss and gonna say it's all clomid fault! At this point I don't even care if af shows up cause it's not like I need to track my cycle again for another 8 or 9 months.

Hi Fluter
:hugs: thanks hun, hope you are still in with a chance, I used an OPK last month,for the 1st time, but am not gonna bother anymore, I know when I ov.. I just found it made me feel stressed uneccessarily and turns the whole thing to been planned bd, which is not good anyway.. xx

Thanks momma but my wait is over...it just messed with my head and heart real good. I've cried so much yesterday and today over my love leaving and this stupid ttc non-sense I've got us into

oh hun im soooo sorry :hugs: It really breaks my heart for you I could'nt even imagine having to wait so long to try again i try every month and it still is soooo hard :cry: I know it's hard today and it will be for a little bit but look at it like a lil mind vacay and when he gets back you can attack and get your lil :baby:

:hugs: Fluter. Its so hard when they leave again. I will be praying the time goes quickly for you to be in his arms again.

Momma have you not updated your chart?? When will be testing?

reeds im so over temping lol I think I stress myself out with it more then anything and I have no clue what is what?!?! I will have to delete it this week :dohh: AF arrived today and i have an hsg on monday so im keeping my hopes up for the month of march :happydance: thank you for asking:hugs:

Good morning ladies,

To all you wives of millitary men, my hat and heart goes out to you. Most of us get to try every month but you ladies have to wait days, weeks and sometime months. I greatly appreicate what you men did/doing for our country. I am also grateful for the women they have to look forward to coming home too. You all ROCK.

TTYL

Adanma...so sorry for all your going through but hats off to getting the ball rolling with IVF, how exciting. hugs!!

Momma....GL with your hsg on monday.

Angel and fluter...so sorry that AF got u and fluter, hugs to u for dh being gone. Your such a strong gal.

Ready....how are u doing these days? I have been too lazy to follow journals so other than this thread, I have no clue whats up.

Super...where are u? Hope u are doing great.

Floppy...how are u girl?

Cheeky, Josie, Shellie, Joanne and navy...big hello's going out to u all.

Reeds...hope u enjoy your nap this am. I wish I was able to go back to bed after getting up.
(hope I caught everyone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"