Just chit chatting.....

Boy our thread is due for good news. fam your scan is tomorrow right?

Adanma

I got good news...I am not sure I should share it but I so hope she doesn't mind. Jaimad got a BFP today! :)

That is good news!

Hello all you lovely ladies.

I would say I am 1 dpo today, I think. So its just to wait and see, I have been totally laid back this month. Not gonna worry too much, we bd'd everyday for the last week and a half so its not a lack of spermies there! It is what it is and I can just hope for the best. FX ladies!

:hugs:

I got good news...I am not sure I should share it but I so hope she doesn't mind. Jaimad got a BFP today! :)

That is great news and why we are sharing others good news.lol..Coffee Lover a fellow TR lady saw her little bean and heard the heartbeat today.She is due the same day as me!

Adanma,Yes my scan is tomorrow.I hope I get good news to share with you all.

GL on your scan tomorrow, hope we get to see some pics Fam!!

Woohoo!! Have you asked Coffee to join us Fam?? I am stoked for your scan.

Wow Super.I would say you can relax after all that bding.lol..Surely you caught that eggy.FX

Yay for Coffee and Jaimad! It's nice to hear some good news for sure!

Super ahhh yea girl...fx'd for you

Fam can't wait for your scan!

AFM af showed this am. Basically right on time since Im 14-15 dpo. Guess the spotting was guest appearances. But I got set up on some tanning bed visits and bought some teeth whither you use in the tanning bed. Genius I tell ya! Works wonders. I also went back to the gym. I only could work on a machine since my foot is still messed up from my fall in Gatlinburg. I'm thinking I might have for serious hurt it. Might need to get it checked out.

Sorry she showed Fluter. Darn her. Yes it does sound like you need to get that foot checked out and as Needa and Ready would say YAY for getting your sexy back!! LOL

Woohoo!! Have you asked Coffee to join us Fam?? I am stoked for your scan.

I mentioned it to her.I think she was reading on the other thread when it got crazy so maybe she is scared.lol

Needa,Thanks I hope we get pics too.He gave me one of my empty sac last week while saying congrats.As always I was crying my eyes out.I am afraid he is going to tell me I need counseling as I am always emotional.lol

Fluter,Sorry the witch got you.I guess I missed that you hurt your foot,but if it's still hurting you may want to get it checked out.

Fam I love how positive your dr is. I bet that scan tomorrow he will give you a bunch of pics of your little bean.

that's great news about jaimad! I hope coffee joins us that would be great. Good luck tomorrow fam!

goodnight ladies

Adanma

Hello Ladies! I hardly ever get on here anymore & I am not really sure why! Lol! But I am going to try my best to stick around this time! For those that don't know me I am a TR gal! I had my TR in October of 09 by Dr. Montheith at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. I got pregnant in March of 2010 but lost her at 22 weeks due to cord complications. Got pregnant again in October 2010 only to miscarriage at 7 weeks. Well today we got our another BFP!!! We are over the moon excited but also very scared. I had my betas & progesterone checked today & will have those back tomorrow sometime. I will be sure & update when I get them! So if you would just say a little prayer for us that we have a sticky sticky bean. I am staying positive! I look forward to chatting with you ladies once again & getting to know the new ones that I havent had the pleasure of getting to know yet!!

Jaima

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->