Just chit chatting.....

Hello Ladies! I hardly ever get on here anymore & I am not really sure why! Lol! But I am going to try my best to stick around this time! For those that don't know me I am a TR gal! I had my TR in October of 09 by Dr. Montheith at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. I got pregnant in March of 2010 but lost her at 22 weeks due to cord complications. Got pregnant again in October 2010 only to miscarriage at 7 weeks. Well today we got our another BFP!!! We are over the moon excited but also very scared. I had my betas & progesterone checked today & will have those back tomorrow sometime. I will be sure & update when I get them! So if you would just say a little prayer for us that we have a sticky sticky bean. I am staying positive! I look forward to chatting with you ladies once again & getting to know the new ones that I havent had the pleasure of getting to know yet!!

Jaima

Congrats :happydance: you must be very nervous considering your past but you are def. due for a happy ending :hugs:

Hello Ladies! I hardly ever get on here anymore & I am not really sure why! Lol! But I am going to try my best to stick around this time! For those that don't know me I am a TR gal! I had my TR in October of 09 by Dr. Montheith at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. I got pregnant in March of 2010 but lost her at 22 weeks due to cord complications. Got pregnant again in October 2010 only to miscarriage at 7 weeks. Well today we got our another BFP!!! We are over the moon excited but also very scared. I had my betas & progesterone checked today & will have those back tomorrow sometime. I will be sure & update when I get them! So if you would just say a little prayer for us that we have a sticky sticky bean. I am staying positive! I look forward to chatting with you ladies once again & getting to know the new ones that I havent had the pleasure of getting to know yet!!

Jaima

Congrats!!I am praying this is your sticky bean.I think being scared is an emotion that us TR ladies know very well.Wishing a H&H 9 for you!

Aww wow what great news to come on too :) I totally agree our group was in much need of some happy news:)
Congrats to jaimad and coffee ... I hope both of you ladies have a very happy and healthy 9 months:hugs:

Fam- good luck at your scan tomorrow....can't wait to hear about it hope everything goes well.

Super- YAY!!! For the TWW....we can wait it out together :)

Ready- how are you doing sweetie?

Adanma- how are you feeling??

AFM- Just got my kids in to bed and my dinner in the oven with a mini apple pie for later. I am on CD17 - 3 DPO......
I am hoping to get to bed by 10:00pm tonight....we will see how that goes still have lots of work to do!
I will try to pop in again before I go to bed :)

Jaima

Hey hun!! I am so glad you joined us. I am sorry I spilled your beans...we needed some happy news. I can't wait to hear your levels tomorrow. Praying for you. And so hope you do stick around this time. :hugs:

hi ladies! So I am popping in before I fall asleep....wasn't able to get any work done tonight....so that just leaves more for me to do tomorrow and Friday before my Scentsy party on top of housework!!! DD2 isn't feeling well....it a case of missing daddy syndrome so she curled up in my bed and is snoring away...lol
I will check to see how everyone is doing tomorrow. Night :) :hug:

Forgot to say I hope everyone has a great Thursday tomorrow:)

Jaima

:hugs: congratulations Jaima .. wishing you lots of luck hun xx

:flower:Fam good luck with the scan!

Congratulations Coffee.. wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

Fluter so sorry AF got you too hun:hugs: really hope you get your BFP soon.. xx

Adanma how are you feeling???:hugs:

Shellie.. hope you have resisted testing hun ... Good Luck xx

Navy enjoy your Scentsy party.. sorry to ask but is this like a perfume party??? :dohh:

Momma sorry AF got you FX for next time.. good luck with HSG xx

Hiya to Reeds Ready Super and anyone else I missed xx

Jaimad, I will keep you and your baby in my prayers in the hopes that it carries to full term. Keep us all posted on your levels and everything. Btw congrats on getting pregnant.

Hiya, thank you for all the congrat messages.. and a big thank you for the invite to the group......

xx

:flower: nice to meet you Coffee..

I am Angel 39, married with 6 kids from my previous marriage.
i was sterilise in 2000 after my 6th child. Got divorced and in 2005 metmy new fella!, in July 2010 I had a tubal reveral, and in August 2010, I got pregnant but it was ectopic and I lost my right tube and beanie. We also got married September 2010

I have been ttc again since December 2010!

Good luck and congratulations xx

:hi: I'm Tally 32 dh 30. TL 2002 during the birth of my 2nd son. TR 3/6/10 in Rio Bravo Mexico. Had to wait 2 mo. to ttc after surgery per doctors orders. Only been able to ttc 3 mo. Cause dh is in the Army and deployed. Can't ttc again until he gets back in Nov.

Navy I hope your lil one cheers up. I've had a lil one in my bed the past 3 nights lol

Good morning ladies! Thanks for all the well wishes & welcoming me back to the thread!

I am so ready to know what my numbers are. I really just want to make sure my progesterone is good. I am not sure when I ovulated because I have had so much going on & wasn't checking & we were supposed to wait 6 months per my OB. Ooops that didn't happen! So if I go by my lmp I am due 10/20/11 which is my middle sons bday! Looks like all my kids need bdays together! My oldest is 3/26/03 & my daughter is 3/23/06! Haha! So I feel really good about this little beanie!

Hope everyone has a great day & I will be back on when I get my numbers!

Jaimad, I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Sending you bunches of sticky :dust: I hope your numbers are great! Congratulations again! :hugs:

Good morning ladies,

Jamid, Congrats on being pregnant.

Fam, can't wait to hear about the party.

Navy, aww she is a daddy's girl. That is so sweet. I am doing well thanks for asking.

Coffee, congrats so happy for you. Glad you came back to the group.

Reeds, you have a little more than 30 days to go. Yay.

Needa, you are almost there too, wow.

Joanne, how is the grandbaby?

I hope all is well with everyone. Sorry for those I missed.

Well ladies I seen my little bean today.He stayed snugged to the wall so the dr couldn't get his measurements and didn't get a good pic.His little heart was beating @ 114 which the dr said was good for this early(I know I used he,I just don't like saying it and I will change it later if need be.lol..He said he may change my due date after next scan but as of now it is 10-16.I don't go back until 3-28.I guess that is normal but wow after seeing him 3X a week,it seems so far away.I may post a pic later but honestly its bad quality and not much to see.I want to thank all of you ladies for being so supportive!!

Coffee,as always glad to see you!!:thumbup:

Jaima,Can't wait to hear you #'s!:happydance:

Navy,sorry DD is missing her daddy.It is sweet but still sad.

Ready,Glad to hear you are doing well.:flower:

A big :hi: to the rest of you ladies!!

AFM,I have been awake over 24 hours so I am running on empty.Gotta have sleep.lol.I will catch up with you ladies later!

Congratulations Jaimad and coffee lover on your bfps....

so glad your scan went well fam x

Well im Jo 37 had TR done in aug 2009 fell pregnant in aug 2010 unfortunately was ectopic lost baby and left tube on fri 13th of all days.....then fell pregnant in Nov ectopic again luckily treated with Methotrexate....Husband is my rock and of course all you lovely ladies x

Hi to everyone

Sorry fluter than stupid witch got you was hoping was bfp for you x

Lovely news Fam!

Jaima can't wait to hear those numbers.

Josey great to hear from you.

Ready...Needa will probably meet her little man before I do since she is scheduled for a csection but I will know more monday(hopefully) if we are going to schedule one as well.

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well. I know I don't always mention each lady but my memory is crap lately but I adore you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->