Just chit chatting.....

Fam, I was smiling ear to ear when I read your post. I am so happy for you. :hugs::happydance::hugs:

Reeds, let us know more on Monday. I am so excited.

Good morning ladies,

Jamid, Congrats on being pregnant.

Fam, can't wait to hear about the party.

Navy, aww she is a daddy's girl. That is so sweet. I am doing well thanks for asking.

Coffee, congrats so happy for you. Glad you came back to the group.

Reeds, you have a little more than 30 days to go. Yay.

Needa, you are almost there too, wow.

Joanne, how is the grandbaby?

I hope all is well with everyone. Sorry for those I missed.

Hey lady! Grandson is doing great! He is getting so big! He will be 7 months on Monday! Our granddaughter will be here anyday! She goes to the doctor tomorrow so we will know more then. We are going to ask for an induction for next Wed as her/our doctor is never on call as he is the only doctor in his practice, so it would be whoever the hospital has on call. So we really want him to deliver, so we are going to see if he will do that. So FX and he says yes! I hope all is well with everyone else!
Congrats Fam! That is fabulous news! :hugs:

Evening ladies, thank you for all the welcome messages...

Fam wonderful news regarding the scan :hugs:

Hope all you other ladies are doing good tonight..

xxxx

Welcome Jaimad and Coffee...we met on the other thread. Congrats on BFP, H&H to you both.

Hope all u other ladies are doing amazing, I am kinda on the run so wont get to personal.
Fam....fantastic news.

Hello ladies,

Jaimad, Congrats! :)

Fam, awesome news! :hugs:

coffee!!! Welcome!!! WOW Big congrats girl! :hugs:

:hugs: to all the TR ladies!

AFM, well I will busy up until my tww is over, moving in 3 days, was supposed to be moved a few weeks ago but things got put off. So I am up to my eye balls in getting things ready. I have not stressed this cycle, hopefully it will work for me..lol

I will be around to check in on you ladies! xoxo

Super,I hope it works for you too!:thumbup:GL with the move.I hope it goes smoothly for you.I think I would rather move than do the spring cleaning that is coming.lol

:flower:Fam good luck with the scan!

Congratulations Coffee.. wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

Fluter so sorry AF got you too hun:hugs: really hope you get your BFP soon.. xx

Adanma how are you feeling???:hugs:

Shellie.. hope you have resisted testing hun ... Good Luck xx

Navy enjoy your Scentsy party.. sorry to ask but is this like a perfume party??? :dohh:

Momma sorry AF got you FX for next time.. good luck with HSG xx

Hiya to Reeds Ready Super and anyone else I missed xx

Scentsy is Wickless Candles(warmers) and scented wax in over 80 diff. scents so there is something for everyone....Scentsy products go from Full size warmer,medium size warmer and plug in, room sprays,car candles,antibacteraial foam for hands,scent paks,Travel tins and Scensty buddies(cute stuffed animal with the scent pak of your choice to put in it) and my favorite part of all is that its high quality wax so the scents lasts for a long while and very inexpensive :) I have a website if you or anyone would like to check it out just send me a message.

I will be back on later..i actually have a scentsy meeting to go in 20 minutes.

I sold scentsy for one full order, LOL. Love it, can't get the plug in warmers in canada, but I ordered from ebay and have three of them. How much woould shipping be to 83853 Navy? I may order some 1lb bars and get them for when I go home in the spring. I just got twinkle twinkle for baby. My sister sells it in saskatchewan but she makes me pay all the sales tax they have there that we don't. Plus it's cheaper in the US.

Yay Fam awesome news! So happy for you!

Hola Jonnanne

Super fx'd for your 2ww

Navy love some scentsy. Going to a party on Sat.

T n A is burned up from the tanning bed today...oops lol. I've been pretty good on my eating habits even tho af is here. That makes it harder on me but I'm trying to get my sexy to come back! Lol Way told me today his deployment has been cut one month short so he'll be back in the states in Aug. Yay! Hopefully e Dan get his PCS date moved up so he can live with us sooner!

Girls it's almost the weekend!

I sold scentsy for one full order, LOL. Love it, can't get the plug in warmers in canada, but I ordered from ebay and have three of them. How much woould shipping be to 83853 Navy? I may order some 1lb bars and get them for when I go home in the spring. I just got twinkle twinkle for baby. My sister sells it in saskatchewan but she makes me pay all the sales tax they have there that we don't. Plus it's cheaper in the US.

I will message you :)

Yay Fam awesome news! So happy for you!

Hola Jonnanne

Super fx'd for your 2ww

Navy love some scentsy. Going to a party on Sat.

T n A is burned up from the tanning bed today...oops lol. I've been pretty good on my eating habits even tho af is here. That makes it harder on me but I'm trying to get my sexy to come back! Lol Way told me today his deployment has been cut one month short so he'll be back in the states in Aug. Yay! Hopefully e Dan get his PCS date moved up so he can live with us sooner!

Girls it's almost the weekend!

Fluterby, I hope you have a great time at the Scentsy Party on Saturday:)
I love everything about Scentsy that's the whole reason I decided to sell it:) and it gives me the time i need to be with my family and care for my kids:)

Good morning! I have never heard of scentsy! Sounds like a good product though.

My doc appt is at 330 today. I'm still quite sore. I'm not sure I'll be able to lift my nieces car seat withg her in it into the back seat of the van next week. I may have to tell sissy to find other arrangements for the week. She said her first word yesterday! She said "dada" how cute!

TGIF! Hope everyone is enjoying their friday

Adanma

Excuse my ignorance Adanma....did they have to operate on the oustide of u to remove the tube? Was it a surgery and u were put under?
U better take it easy and make arrangements for her to go elsewhere, u need to rest and heal up. Take care

Hello ladies,

Just popping in say hello.

Adanma, I hope the doc visist goes well. Get you rest sweetie and heal.

Hiya needa.

yay flutter thats awsome! I sure you cant wait to get your bding on when he gets back :)
adenma good luck at the dr. girl I hope your taking it easy and healing up :)

needa: they couldn't do it laprascopically because i had so many adhesions so they had to cut like a csection size opening to get to the tube. I was put under yes. She told me today that the baby was half in the tube and half like on the fimbria area toward the ovary which is why they couldnt see it on ultrasound it was covered by the large cysts. So on monday I am making an appt with a fertility center. Hopefully we can have a may cycle when I'm healed up all the way!

Adanma

needa: they couldn't do it laprascopically because i had so many adhesions so they had to cut like a csection size opening to get to the tube. I was put under yes. She told me today that the baby was half in the tube and half like on the fimbria area toward the ovary which is why they couldnt see it on ultrasound it was covered by the large cysts. So on monday I am making an appt with a fertility center. Hopefully we can have a may cycle when I'm healed up all the way!

Adanma

:hugs::hugs: thats sounds awful Adanma poor you, it must still be very sore and painful.. wishing you a speedy recovery.. and good luck with the fertility appointment.

:flower:Fam good luck with the scan!

Congratulations Coffee.. wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

Fluter so sorry AF got you too hun:hugs: really hope you get your BFP soon.. xx

Adanma how are you feeling???:hugs:

Shellie.. hope you have resisted testing hun ... Good Luck xx

Navy enjoy your Scentsy party.. sorry to ask but is this like a perfume party??? :dohh:

Momma sorry AF got you FX for next time.. good luck with HSG xx

Hiya to Reeds Ready Super and anyone else I missed xx

Scentsy is Wickless Candles(warmers) and scented wax in over 80 diff. scents so there is something for everyone....Scentsy products go from Full size warmer,medium size warmer and plug in, room sprays,car candles,antibacteraial foam for hands,scent paks,Travel tins and Scensty buddies(cute stuffed animal with the scent pak of your choice to put in it) and my favorite part of all is that its high quality wax so the scents lasts for a long while and very inexpensive :) I have a website if you or anyone would like to check it out just send me a message.

I will be back on later..i actually have a scentsy meeting to go in 20 minutes.

hope the party went well.. scentsy sounds like a fab product!! thankyou for explaining! xx

Hi girls....I hope everyone is doing great.

Adanma, I really want u to take it easy and heal, u have been through so much.Very exciting to start the ball rolling with the fertility centre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->