Just chit chatting.....

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

AFM,I am going to try to stay off BnB this weekend and get lots of cleaning done.Let's see how that goes.lol

Good luck with that Fam!! I am trying as well but my couch and laptop keep calling my name! LOL

Adanma Needa is right you really need to rest and heal. Lifting a baby and carrier is not a good idea for a good while. You want to be sure you're ready to go when that May cycle gets here!

Well I just wan a share that I saw my hubby's ex last night at our lil hole in the wall we go to. She was partying like a rockstar less than 3 weeks from giving birth to baby #8. Luckily she did not see me at all or it would've been drama central! I swear I could beat my dh for ever using that girl to piss me off. I mean really you couldn't have picked a classier girl to knock up? Ughh it's the past and thats where I leave it usually but seeing her and knowing what kind of person she is just stirs up some feelings. Because of his awesome choice in a re-bound gf I feel like we're stuck in white trash zone sometimes. Ok thanks for letting me rant a lil lol.

You lovely ladies enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Fluter that is crazy she is preggo and out partying?? I sometimes don't know what men think!!

Okay it didn't work ladies!lol

Adanma,I hope you are getting a lot of rest.

Fluter,Sorry about that.I have been in that situation with one of my ex's and his younger ex.I am so glad I don't know any of DH's Ex gf's.I have never asked and like it that way.So we have probably ran into a few of them over the years and I just didn't know it.

Well I slept my whole Saturday away.I guess that's why I have been awake since 4am on a Sunday.lol.I just can't get enough sleep!Now I am afraid if I get up and start cleaning I will wake everyone else up.lol.I hope today is more productive!

Adanma Needa is right you really need to rest and heal. Lifting a baby and carrier is not a good idea for a good while. You want to be sure you're ready to go when that May cycle gets here!

Well I just wan a share that I saw my hubby's ex last night at our lil hole in the wall we go to. She was partying like a rockstar less than 3 weeks from giving birth to baby #8. Luckily she did not see me at all or it would've been drama central! I swear I could beat my dh for ever using that girl to piss me off. I mean really you couldn't have picked a classier girl to knock up? Ughh it's the past and thats where I leave it usually but seeing her and knowing what kind of person she is just stirs up some feelings. Because of his awesome choice in a re-bound gf I feel like we're stuck in white trash zone sometimes. Ok thanks for letting me rant a lil lol.

You lovely ladies enjoy the rest of your weekend!

:hugs::hugs: aww you doidnt need this hun... xx

Morning ladies.Hoping everyone is having a nice Sunday. I am just popping in for right now.
AFM: I am on cd21-7dpo.....my lower back aches,and sinus headache/pressure are making me feel miserable.....I also have a dry mouth for the second day. Just waiting to see weather AF will show in the end or if a BFP.
I will pop in later to read post.

Ok I worded that wrong....she gave birth less than 3 weeks ago. This is Way's ex wife. We were both married to other people for a year and half and that's how he ha a daughter and I had a son. My oldest son is ours together...crazy I know

Got it Fluter. Sometimes we have to realsize how good we have after they are gone and gotta get them back. :)

Navy hoping for a BFP!

Fam happy 7 weeks!

Hello to all. Hope your all great!

I had my hsg done this am and my tubes are open but there is scar tissue for some reason i was emotional so i did'nt ask many questions is this normal for tr girls do
I still have a chance of getting preggo? he did'nt seem overly worried he said its still early as far as ttc goes and to keep on trying. what do you guys think and did any of you have scar tissue?

:hugs: Momma. I am not sure hun. But I would think if your tubes are open then you still have a great chance. Hang in there sweetie. I will say a extra prayer for you tonight. XX

Momma,I don't know either.I don't understand why he would even mention scar tissue when both of your tubes are open.Sometimes I think dr's just want to stress us out!If he didn't mention any concern I would not worry about it.Since those tubes have had a cleaning I will be waiting for you to announce that BFP soon!

Momma,I don't know either.I don't understand why he would even mention scar tissue when both of your tubes are open.Sometimes I think dr's just want to stress us out!If he didn't mention any concern I would not worry about it.Since those tubes have had a cleaning I will be waiting for you to announce that BFP soon!

Thanks ladies :hugs: I think since he is just my gyno this might be a little out of his normal dealings and the regular people he sees probably dont have scar tissue so it caught him off guard also he was just :hugs:discussing it with the xray tech. the tech pointed it out to the dr. and then not much else was said about it the nurse was like at least they are open and all I was thinking was let me get the hell out of here lol I hope I get my bfp this month I dont know how much my emotional state can handle :cry:

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. Not much going on in my life these days. But I hope all you that are in the TWW get your BFP real soon. I hope our mothers-to-be are doing well.

Momma, I am with sandy's comment. If they say your tubes are open I wouldn't stress too much. FX for u girl!!

I hope all u chickies are doing great. I am having a meeting soon then heading off to the outlet stores with my boys for some shopping. Have a great one!!

Momma like the other gals said if they are open then it shouldn't be a big deal. I personally would make a phone call though and ask to have it explained better. The not knowing where it is how much and what not would drive me crazy. That's me personally. It would just ease my mind a lil more.

Hey ladies...wanted to update about my dr appt. It was really good today. Gunner has moved to head down and they did a internal scan to check the placenta and it has moved as well! I am so happy Gunner's head is right on my cervix which explains all the new pressure I have. But I am ready and eager for him to be here. I will post a 34 week bump pic tomorrow if thats ok??

Sandi you soo crazy...you know we wanna see that bump pic! I'm so glad your lil booger moved in the right spot. Goodness it's so close now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->