Just chit chatting.....

Hey ladies. Thought I would share what may be my last bump pic

37+5.jpg

The agenda for tomorrow...I have to be at the dr office at 8am. They will hook us up to the monitor to do the NST for 15/20 min then I will be taken back to do the amino and then back on the monitor for a hour while we wait for results. I am praying he is ready. I am anxious and nervous. Thank you all for being here with my during this journey.

I pray that you all get a BFP soon so I can follow your. Love you all. :hugs:

Reeds,Last bump pic now that is exciting.Hopefully he is ready!

Super,Hoping that 2ww goes by quickly and ends with a BFP!

Navy,Sounds like a nanny would be very helpful.Fx that all goes well with that message.

Adanma,I agree about the witch she only shows when you don't want her to!FX she hurries up so you can get on with your testing!

Fluter,We find out today how our little lime is doing!I hope you are doing well!

AFM,I have an appt.this morning.I don't think he will do a scan because I had one 2 weeks ago.Blah I am still hoping though!Those scans are very addictive!

awww fam it's a lime how cute! 11 weeks!? wow. time flies.

reeds: fx girl! I woke up all excited about it this morning! lol!

Adanma

My appt. went well.I got to see my LO.I can't believe how fast they grow!Heartbeat 152 I guess that is in the lower of the normal range.He did a internal scan to check on those cysts again.They are still the same size not growing any.The dr asked again how many kids we wanted and now I know why he keeps asking.He said he thinks my left tube is blocked even though he can't see it because of the cysts.It irritated me a little because I had my dye test right before I got pregnant and during my first internal scan at 4 weeks he said it looked like the egg had released from the left ovary.So who knows either way I told him I was not worried even if it is closed there is no reason I could not get pregnant again with one tube,women do it all the time.He changed the subject after that.I am going to upload at pic to my journal if anyone wants to take a look.Not the best quality but I love them anyway!

Hey ladies

Reeds, what a lovely bump pic! :) I am so excited for you. I wanna thank you for being here and letting us share this happy time with you. I cant wait to see the little guy :hugs:

Fam, yay for seeing your LO. I am glad all is well. And a lime! :) congrats again hun xo

Hi ladies. Just want to check in and let you all know surgery went well.. I am doing okay and home. Part of my arm/hand is still numb and the other part including my palm and wrist are starting to become very sore. Took tylenol 3 and waiting for it to kick in.

Reeds- hope everything goes well:)

Fam-yay for seeing your LO :)

Navy,I hope that Tylenol works and it doesn't cause to much pain.Try to rest up hun!

Reeds omg lil Gunner is coming! Thank you for sharring your journey!

Fam glad things are moving right along as they should

Navy hope your hand doesn't hurt too bad

Adanma yay!

As far as the AMcross message DH won't be coming home.....but I will do what I can and my friends that are here are going to help me as much as they can. I have been through much worse.....I know I will be okay and so won't my kids:)

Rest up and take care navy. Too bad about hubby though!

I'm guessing reeds absence is a good thing?!

Well ladies AF finally showed up last night so I get to do my precycle testing and get on bc pills now. It's really starting! I'm so nervous and excited!

Adanma

How exciting Adanma....

Navy, hope your on the mend soon with all these health concerns.

As for everyone else, wishing you good health and happiness.

I am just waiting for some spring weather to arrive...this is crazy weather this year for us. My boys are one spring break from school....tomorrow is the last day i will see them til baby comes. They spend the rest of the break with their dad. We went to diary of a whimpy kid part 2 yesterday...they loved it.

needa: we had like 70 degree weather and then this morning it was snowing! WTF? crazy. My son had spring break last week so we are back to normal now. His dad doesn't get holidays and stuff. If it falls on his weekend he gets him. He does get a week in summer and a week in winter though. If we have Ian for father's day we always extend a day for him to have him, but he hasn't taken us up on it yet. Anyway, 6 days!

man this thread has been so quiet. Hope everyone is doing well

Adanma

I know its quiet...I read it often, but so must everyone else and their not posting. LOL...

Hey ladies!

Reeds, I am thinking about you!

Needa, almost your time doll!! xxoo

Ready, nice to see you, how have you been?

Navy, I hope you feel better :hugs:

AFM, 5 dpo if I am not mistaken, mega sore and full boobies, so I am thinking this is way too early for symptoms so I am thinking its pre af sore boobies? Time will tell I suppose..lol

Love you ladies :hugs:

super I hope this is your month good luck girl!
ready where are you at in your cycle? how is ttc treating you these days?
adanma im glad you get to move on to the next part and your not waiting for af anymore :)

Hey everyone! Just dropping in to say that Sandi had Little Gunner this morning and he is absolutely beautiful! I will leave it up to her to give all the details....... YAY SANDI!

Stopping by to say hello ladies
Congrats Sandy
Navy good to hear your recovery is going well
Needa not much longer girl
Super Hey :)
Momma- Hi
Fluttery- Hi how have u been?
Adanma- Hi
Ready- Hi
Josey-Hi
jonnanne3- how exciting 2nd tr fxd. That's in no time

Users who are viewing this thread