Needa not much longer girl
Super Hey :)
Momma- Hi
Fluttery- Hi how have u been?
Adanma- Hi
Ready- Hi
Josey-Hi
jonnanne3- how exciting 2nd tr fxd. That's in no time

Thank you floppyears, but those are our grandbabies. We have Jordan who is 8 months and Emma who is 1 month. We have 3 children ages 22, 19, and 18.
We have been ttc after tr since May of 07 with 5 losses. I wish we were on our second tr baby but no such luck.

Floppy I'm doing ok. Dh is still on deployment. I can't wait til he gets back. I miss him so.

YAY Sandi! Can't wait to see lil Gunner!

This weather is too much for me! A few days ago it was 85 and Sat night it was snowing! They are calling for snow tonight! My oldest has his 5th grade over night trip Thursday and we'll be doing lots of walking. I'm scared we are gonna freeze or get rained on the whole time. It will suck! I'll feel sorry for the kids mostly. I already feel sorry for myself cause we have to sleep on the floor in some conservation building! I'm too old and fat for that lol

Congratulations sandi......cant wait too see pics hope you all well so excited for you that your little bundle has arrived safe and sound he will.bring you health,wealth and happiness.....been down this week and start my counselling on Mon so hoping it will help with how Im feeling and work situation.......hope your all well x

hope you're feeling better soon josey. big hugs.

reeds yay! can't wait to see him!

needa: soon!

fam how you feeling?

super fx for you

jonnane: hey there!

floppy: hi!

Well we are all officially sick in my house. ick. cough, sneeze, runny nose, head aches etc. I blame the crazy weather. fluter it's been like that here too it's crazy! All the plants are going to be dead.

signing Ian up for camp invention. he'll love it. There will be around 100 kids though so I hope it isn't too overwhelming for him. I'm going to see if we can see the venue and meet the staff before it starts so he'll have some familiarity with it at least.

Adanma

6 dpo ladies! Had the most strangest dream! I guess you would def call it vivid dream. It's in my journal if anyone would like to read it..lol

Fluter, the weather has been crazy here too. Snow and more snow and cold..wish it would end already!

Adanma, I hope your family gets better soon xo

So glad to hear Reeds and baby are doing well!I can't wait to see the little man!

I can't wait to see little man either! So exciting!

I had my day 3 blood drawn today and there were 8 vials taken! 8!!! For goodness sake just drain me then. Thought I would need a transfusion when they were done... Get to start birth control today as well. Looking forward to the bloating and weight gain associated with those! hehee. I better get a baby out of this deal...

Adanma

Adanma....why do you have to go on BC? Sorry your sniffly and now have somewhat less of a blood supply. LOL

Super...FX for u girl, hope this is your month.

Hello to everyone else....hope u are all doing great.

AFM....just getting ready to go for pre-op at the hospital. I am getting pretty excited.

Hello ladies,

I am doing okay I guess. Waiting on AF.

Reeds, I hope you and baby are doing well. Can't wait to see pics.

Adanma, I hope all goes well for you.

Super, I hope you caught the eggie lady.

Needa, Wow just 4 days to go. :happydance:

Adanma,YAY for getting started on this journey to get your baby!

Needs,I am sure you and DH are super excited!It's amazing knowing your LO will be here in a few days!

Josey,I hope you get to feeling better and the work situation improves.:hugs:

Ready,:hi:

Fluter,:hugs:I am sure you miss DH dearly!

Jonnanne,Those are some beautiful grandbabies you got there!

Super,FX!A few more days until testing Right?

Floppy,It's nice to hear from you!

Reeds,thinking of you and little Gunner!

needa wow so close! I have to do bcp to give my ovaries a rest until my may cycle so they'll be more receptive to the drugs.

Good night everyone! See you tomorrow!

Adanma

Hey ladies,

Funny thing today the girl who ask me to stop posting because I was preggers is preggo now. I guess it is okay for her to post just not other preggos.:shrug:

Super,FX!A few more days until testing Right?

Yes, Tested today and bfn of course...lol Heartburn really bad today. ughhh. I will test again on Sunday I will be 11 dpo then, if I can stay away from my like 60 preg tests I have! lol

super if you have 60 girl go for it! hahahaaa! You hopefully won't need them after this anyway!

ready when I found out what had happened to make you stay away for awhile I was just appalled. This is a support forum! I think it's inspiring when I see ladies in my situation succeed! It makes me feel like I can have this too one day. How dare she be such a b****? Well maybe she'll get a taste of her own medicine... can you guys imagine if we told the pregnant women in this thread to stop posting!? I'm happy for the ones expecting and I love to hear how they are doing and feeling! It's just unbelieveable to me... rant over. How are you doing ready?

AFM: started birth control yesterday. Took it at night with aspirin and vitamins and I felt so hot. Not good hot. Temperature hot. I am going to have to take it the second before I go to sleep I think. I hate these! What misery am I in for with injectables!?

TGIF

Adanma

Hey ladies,

Reeds, I am going crazy:wacko: waiting for you to post. LOL I know you need the bound time and the REST.

Super, go for it!!:thumbup:

Adanma, I am doing well. When I found out she was preggers I was happy for her but than I was like shouldn't she stop posting here. SMH

Okay think AF is coming soon my breast are getting full. She should be here this weekend. Ugh, there goes a good weekend.

Needa,WOW 2 days!I hope you are doing well!

Hello ladies!!

AFM,I thinking I am losing it ladies.At work we had a baby shower for a girl last week she is having a girl!Anyway we are having a diaper party they call it for a guy we work with.His gf is also having a girl and we were all told this.So I went to the store yesterday and bought them a present 4 boy outfits and some blue booties.I spent about 30 minutes picking them out.This morning while putting them in the bag I realize he is having a girl.I don't know what I was thinking.lol.The only thing I can figure is because I was buying for a guy I bought blue.Who knows and I hate returning things.

Adanma,Love your avatar!I just put mine up on facebook for Autism Awareness Month!

LOL Fam! That is funny! I guess maybe it is mommy's intuition about what you are having??????? I hate returning things too!

LOL Fam! That is funny! I guess maybe it is mommy's intuition about what you are having??????? I hate returning things too!

Haha I never thought of it that way Jonnanne.I thought I was having a boy with all of mine but the last one was a girl.At that point I think it was just that I didn't think it was possible for me to have a girl after 3 boys.Dh said I did it because I was out of shape buying for babies as I haven't been in the baby section in 8 years.Now we are having showers everywhere.We have another in about 2 months.Oh maybe she is having a boy and I can give them to her.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->