Just chit chatting.....

I've got this avatar on FB too right now. I'm going to change it to my little sweety soon though. I get the worst preggo brain too. It's alright someone will have a boy sometime right?

needa! How are you doing!? so close now!

I'm already starting to break out from these pills. I feel very grumbly today too. I did manage to get some spring cleaning done though. Anyway hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Talk to you later.

Adanma

Adanma,Sorry to hear about the pills but they are for a good cause!I guess this sounds weird as I am 30 but have never been on the pill.I guess that explains how I got 4 children in five years.lol..So you take them daily?not sure how it works when using them that way.Does af just start when you stop taking them?

I was thinking of you today.A lady on another board where I had my TR done just got her BFP after her TR,but she had to use mini IVF.Her first time giving it a go!I was thinking that is going to be Adanma!:thumbup:

Hello my beautiful TR ladies. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post. We spent 4 days in the hospital. Labor didn't go as planned....he took longer to get here. I was dilated almost 2 when they started at 12noon on the 28th and at 2:30 tuesday morning I was still only a 3...so the nurse called the dr and had him come break my water but the still didn't really help me progess so I did end up getting a epidural about 3:30 so I could sleep cause I was only a 4. About 6 am I was suddenly a 8 and feeling lots of pressure but his heartrate was decelling with every contraction so they turned the pitocin off to let him have a rest with the oxygen on me. The dr finally came in a 8 am and said lets get this baby out...oh and the fun began...lol. It took me 41 minutes to push him out and they ended up using the vacuum to help me...he was born on the 29th after about 20 hours of labor. I ended up with a tear, damaged my ureatha and hurt my tailbone. But my boy is here he is 21 inches long and 8lbs 4oz. He is a really great baby and hardly fusses at all. He is juandice so we have home health come daily to draw his blood but his levels are slowly going done. Thank God. Here are some pics.

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

OMG Reeds he is so adorable!I am sorry labor did not go as planned but he is here and healthy!Congrats Momma!!!

I just noticed!I don't know if its just a close up or if he has the biggest newborn feet ever!To cute.Baby feet are my fav!!

Awwww reeds he is gorgeous.....just want to squeeze him labour will soon be a distant memory sorry it was hard for you....welcome to the world baby gunner.....cherish every moment.....x keep the pics coming x

Aww Sandi he is too adorable! Love those puffy cheeks. Sorry to hear labor was so rough. Rest up momma, you're gonna need it.

Reeds, congrats again my friend, he is perfect!! <3

Fam, the baby shoes..a hint maybe? lol

Needa!!!! SO EXCITED!!! :)

AFM, well I think I am about 9 dpo...bfn today, not feeling it? But I do have crazy bloating feeling, like I ate the biggest meal ever and belly stretched and cant breath...but I never ate a thing. Two days now its been like this, feels to uncomfortable to suck the belly in. This is new for me, mega sore boobs. All pms symptoms. We shall see!!

XOX

Super,sounds good!The way I always describe the bloated feeling was that it felt like I had ate Thanksgiving dinner as I always eat to much then.lol..FX!

I couldn't figure out what you ladies were talking about but now I see the ticker!!lol

Jonnanne,Big congrats to you.FX for a sticky bean!

congrats jonnanne!

reeds! He;s so cute! look at those cheeks! and those feet! lol! Good job mama. Rest up.

Adanma

needa: I'm excited!!!!!

Sorry ladies. It wasn't a formal announcement persay. I kind of announced it in the TTAL section. We found out on the 29th and we are trying something a little different to see if it may help with a better outcome. So here are my tests....... Please send all your prayers and sticky :dust:

Attachments

• 03-30-11 #2.jpg
    03-30-11 #2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 03-31-2011.jpg
    03-31-2011.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 03-31-2011 #3.jpg
    03-31-2011 #3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 04-02-2011 #2.jpg
    04-02-2011 #2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
And Reeds..... Gunner is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: Congratulations again!

Jonnanne I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! THOSE TEST ARE PERFECT '& YOU FOUND OUT ON GUNNER'S BIRTHDAY MUST BE A GOOD SIGN!!

SORRY ALL CAPS...ONE HANDED TYPING

Okay AF is finally trying to spot. Therefore, this month I am actively back on the TTC train.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->