Just chit chatting.....

Joanne...congrats, H&H nine to u.

Ready...have fun ttc fx for u girl

Super...sounds like great symptoms.

Fam....Hope your feeling well and are u getting a bump yet?

Hope everyone else is doing great.

AFM>.....God is blessing us with our miracle baby tomorrow. I am so blessed and lucky and know he will provide for all of u amazing ladys in his time. Love u all and will pm pics when I am out of the hosp wed. HUGS.....

Needa, how time has went by so quickly!! I can't imagine how excited you and you DH are right now. I wanna thank you for being a friend when I needed one a little while ago, means a lot. I can not wait to see your lil guy! Wishing you a quick recovery xox. I feel all sappy, just about crying here. lol Congrats my friend xo

Needa, good luck today and thank you! I can't wait to see your precious baby boy! Please pm me some pics! I can't wait to see him! I know you are so excited! :hugs:

Jonnanne,lots of sticky vibes and prayers your way hun.Again congrats!

Needa,So excited for you,I will be thinking of you and your family today!I can't wait to see your little man!Yes I would say I have a bump already.I guess I am going to be huge.I blame it on it being #5.lol.

Ready,:thumbup: for active TTC!!

Reeds,I hope you and Gunner are doing well!!

I hope all of you other ladies are having a great day!

Needa, thinking of you. I am so excited!!

Fam, you are going to have to post some bump pics. We need our bump fix. Since Reeds and Needa no longer have bumps we weed to see yours. :haha:

Hello everyone. Today is CD1 and I am feeling good. Have started back temping this morning. This is going to be a great month for all of us. :thumbup:

Ready, Fx this is a good month hun xoxo

AFM, well 9 or 10 dpo? I had a 30 day cycle last month so I am going by that. I have been peeing like crazy today and noticed some spotting on undies last night. Undies were black but I could see something but nothing when I wiped? BFN today!

Hey ladies. Hope your all well.

Super still early and that spotting could be some implantation bleeding. FX for you luv.

super fx girl it sounds good!

fam: I agree with ready we need a bump pic

ready: yay for ttc again! CD 7 for me no ttc this month though, but lots of carefree sex since I'm on bcp now lol! good luck to you!

needa: I bet you're holding your little pumpkin! I can't wait to see pics of the little darling!

AFM: My sister is considering having an abortion which has me really bummed. She has broken up with the father and already has her 7 month old and she is worried about finances. I'm so broken right now. I offered to take the baby as I did last time this happened, but she will not entertain it. She is not sure about it yet and I am praying she decides to keep it. Here I am doing all I can to get pregnant and my sis gets pregnant so easily and doesn't know what to do. She WANTS this baby, but she doesn't know how to make it work as a single mom of 3. So sad for her. Glad I have never been in that position. Well.... I was homeless and jobless when I got pregnant with my Ian, but I was able to move in with mom and dad and get a decent job as I wouldn't entertain the idea of abortion or adoption, but I really do see where she is coming from as she would have 3 to provide for all on her own.

Adanma

Needa, can hardly wait to hear from you. I am so excited I am busting at the seams. LOL

Adanma, I hope your sister works it out. I was a single mother of 2 until I met my DH. It is hard and the economy is a lot different these days. Praying for her.

Reeds, how is Gunner doing and yourself?

reeds congrats momma he is soooo handsome :) you must be in heaven enjoy!!

My sister is keeping the baby!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! She said it was because if the conversation we had and if she had not spoken to me she may have done it! Oh I feel so good right now! Thank you LORD!

Adanma

Adanma, that is great news! :hug:

needa, thinking about you doll xxoo

AFM, tested today and bfn :(

Needa I hope all went well with your delivery. I'd love to see a pic of him when you get time. I know it will be difficult to PM everyone who wants to see your bouncing baby boy.

Adanma I'm so glad your sis decided to keep her baby. Everything will work itself out.

Ready so glad you are back on board it TTC. much baby dust

Sandi I hope you and lil Gunner are getting to know one another. He sure is precious

Jonanne are you have betas done? can't remember if you said you did or not

Super 10 dpo is still early so hang in there sister

Fam I hope you and we lil baby plum are doing well

AFM Spring break for the kids so Im trying to keep them busy

Momma Floppy and any others I missed so sorry but I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Hey everyone,

Adanma, I am so glad she is keeping the baby. :happydance:

Flutter, so glad to see you post. I was beginning to wonder about you. You can't be staying away that long.

Ready wooohoo for ttc again.l GOod luck and will be praying for you.

Adanma that is awesome news about your sister, I am sure she realizes how much love and support she has from a great sister like you.

SUper your still early FX.

I know I am forgetting some and I apologize...I love ya all.

Gunner is doing great and is 1week old today..his umbilical cord fell off. And he stayed awake for about 3 hours this morning before he nursed and dozed back off. It was so sweet.

hello ladies it has been forever since i have been on here i has tons of catching up to do....just wanted to stop by and say hello

Its so awsome to hear about gunner <3 what a miracle
Im really not on here much lately it was making my head spin I think I was getting to obsessed with ttc I forgot about my life :( I still hop on ever now and then to see how everyone is doing sorry if my posts are sparatic.

Hey ladies! Adanma, I am glad to hear your sister is keeping the baby and you were the reason she thought about it! That is AMAZING!
I am not getting betas done because I figure what will be will be. I pray everything will be ok. I have tested almost everyday and all are progressing perfect and symptoms are very good. I am going to take my last test tomorrow ( we will see! LOL! ) and then I will see what happens. I will call the doctor next week to make an appointment for the following week for a scan. But no bloodwork. Not unless it is necessary.
Reeds, Gunner is absolutely AMAZING! I am so happy for you!
I can't wait to hear from Needa........

This is such a nice thread. Thank you everyone for being here. Reeds I love it when they are awake and so little because they have these little old man faces and it's so cute! How wonderful!

super fingers still crossed for you

jonnanne keep u supdated. I totally understand not getting levels drawn. fx for you too

fam how are you feeling?

anxious: hi!

momma: I had a month like that where I stayed away a bit. SOmetimes you need to take a timeout and refocus!

fluter: yay for spring break, I'm glad it's only a week. lol

AFM: Had an appt today. I should start my medication on the 20th of this month! SO excited!

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"