Just chit chatting.....

Hi Ladies, Hope your all well.....im waititng impatiently to hear needs good news and pic of her brand new baby aswell do hope she ok.....Reeds glad to hear little fella is doing well x

Fluter great to hear from you...and congrats Joanne on your BFP x.....good luck Adamna on your next journey to ttc hope everything goes well for you

Sorry if missed anyone out x

AFM well i started my counselling on Monday and was a really good session and put a lot of things right in the way im looking at things at work etc...situation still tense there but getting to the stage were im trying to think their problem....the lady who fell pregnant same time as me brought her baby in yesterday 6lb 3oz she was tiny and had a little hold not to mention shed a few tears..but she was gorgeous x

No one asked at work to see was ok as they know how much it has affected me but hey i got to realise they not my friends they work colleagues as my real friends wouldnt treat me like that.

Anyway enough of me rambling on.....

x

josey I'm so glad to hear teh counseling is helping. Sometimes it's hard for us to put things into perpectiveourselves. You're right though, your real friends wouldn't treat you like that. Hope the counseling continues to help and brings you a little peace.

Adanma

Good morning ladies,

Josey, I hope your work situtation gets better. I know how it is to work in an unpleasant area. My current position is somewhat like that. I am a social butterfly so I need to be around people friendly folks.

Joanne, I am so praying for you. I am filled with excitement for you.:happydance:

Adanma, I love our group too.

Reeds, how is Gunner? Does he have a sleep pattern yet?

Needa, I can hardly wait to hear from you.

Have a great day everyone.

Well ladies I have been MIA for a long time , have had a lot of craziness in my life and trying to get things worked out..I now live in Texas without my hubby (he had to stay in Mexico) I moved back in December due to lots of family issues and now just trying to take it one day at a time....so no ttcing for awhile

Hello my dear ladies...had not internet at hospital due to the wonderful service at the hospitality network here in the city. LOL...
Anyways...We just got home from hospital. Had my boy at 12:55 monday, he was 8lbs 4oz....lol huge. I will post a birth story soon and catch up on the reading, have to feed him now. Thanks for all the support ladies and I look forward to being there for your journey. HUGS..

YaY Needa!!! I am glad you and baby are home! Big boy indeed! I cannot wait to read your birth story :) Congrats my friend! Cant wait to see the little guy!!

Well ladies BFN again today, I am feeling af like cramps so I think she will be heading my way. :(. I did check my cm just now and I could stretch it further than I ever have! I was like what's this!!??

Congrats Needa!So glad to hear you and babe are home and doing well.You and Reeds have even more in common with those little boys weighing the same at birth.Whats the chances.lol..I can't wait to hear more about your little guy.

Congrats again needa looking forward to reading your story :)
Hi Flutter :), Josey(counseling is good to have someone to talk too), Super:)( on af), Reeds(Congrats on Gunner again), Mommas(Hi), Anxious(good to see u), Ready(Hi), Adanma(good to hear your sister is keeping her blessing :) )

afm- its spring break for 1 week(fam bam time) I am rarely online, when I do get on I try my best to check in.

Congrats Needa!! I can't wait to read the birth story.

Floppy good to here from you. Enjoy your spring break.

Anxious, glad to know you are doing well. Hope you hubby comes soon.

Congrats Needa!! I can't wait to read the birth story.

Floppy good to here from you. Enjoy your spring break.

Anxious, glad to know you are doing well. Hope you hubby comes soon.

Thanx I hope so to but I am going to visit at the end of this month...did a little catchin up today and will finish tomorrow...I am so glad to e back

Congrats needs....he finally arrived hope birth was ok cant wait to hear your story hope your ok hi to everyone else x

Congratulations Needa! I can't wait to hear the birth story and see your precious baby boy! What a great weight!
Ready, glad to hear you are back to ttc! Good luck girl! Sending you bunches of baby :dust:
Reeds, can't wait to see more pics of your precious Gunner!
Everyone else, I hope everyone is good! :hugs:

yay needa! can't wait to hear all about and of course see him too!

super: grrr to AF. I have no clue about the cm?

anxious: hang in there

floppy: hey!

sorry if anyone was forgotten

AFM: should find out my medicine protocol today. I have parent teacher conferences tonight as well as monthly autism network group meeting so busy busy!

Adanma

needa congrats momma :)
joanne I just noticed your expection too congrats! sorry im sure this is not super new news but i wanted to say yay!!!! how long have you been trying?
adanma what exactly are the meds for? im sure you probably told everyone but i missed it sorry
hi all you wonderful ladies :) I love that there are 2 tr babies and 2 tr moms expection what great hope

Hey ladies,

Adanma, enjoy your busy day. But do get your rest.

Momma, wouldn't it be awesome if we got our BFPs together and had the same due date since we both had our TRs the same date. LOL

It's okay momma! I am starting IVF this month so I have kinda been impatient thus far and I'm excited stuff is finally happening! Should get to egg retreival the 2nd week in may and transfer a few days later! yay!

Adanma

ready that would be great!!!! seriously Awsome :)
adanman omg ! im so excited for you girl i knew you had to do the bc thing and were looking into ivf but damn its here already wow!!!!! I cant believe it you must be sooo happy I have great feelings about this soon we will hear about your bfp!!!!!

MY LADIES...

What a few days. First off.....interent was blocked in whole hospital, so we called and had given our visa to get tv and internet as there was a pc in the room. on the last nite at 9pm..still no connection, she came an hour before we were checking out....monday was a right off for messaging anyone. I WAS SOOOOO SICK. I had a spinal...paralysed from the waist down. They gave me too much and it was paralyzing my lungs...i was freaking out as I couldnt breathe...it was the worst feeling of my life...they gave me IV meds to control it and somehow reverse what was done. Joe was in there...all went well, til I was vomiting like a mad woman while laying down as they had not got baby out yet. Had to puke with my head to the side and get it suctioned out. Baby came......He is HUGE....lol 8lbs 4oz. I will send pics tomorrow So...go back to recovery room at 2pm. ( he was born at 12:55pm) they said I would only have to be there for 20 mins. I was there til 5pm.....vomiting like mad.They gave me three different meds and nothing helped. It was horrible Green bile. Finally they let me back in my room and Joe had to wait in the nursery as they would not let him take baby to the room without me. We had no access to phones and couldnt call my parents til 5pm...they were worried sick.
I vomited all nite til 10pm....still no food but that was the last thing i was thinking about. My poor boys could hardly visit with me as I was soooo sick Joe closed the curtain. I had no c-section pain at all...weird.
around 11pm I was feeling good. Tuesday I was feeling great....til around 2pm when after contractions started happening and since he is my 4th baby they were strong....down my thighs. I suffered all nite with that and gas pains. Woke up at 3pm in shock shivering and had to take pain killers. Now....I was let out at around 2pm Wed. Feeling great, eating like everything in site. Contractions mininal...milk is in...baby bathed and snoozing in bouncer chair on vibrate. I am soooo in love. He is amazing. He is a HUGE eater...getting darker by the day and we are so in love with him. Joe has been beyond amazing. He spent each nite with me at the hospital and never left my side. He is the proudest papa I have ever seen.

I hope all u gals are doing great and are healthy. I can not believe how much time a baby takes up, I forgot....I hardly get to come online nowdays.

Needa,I love reading your story but sounds like a really scary time for you.Sorry to hear how sick you were.Congrats to your family,I am sure everyone is so thrilled with the little guy.I would expect you and Reeds on here alot less with those little men demanding so much attention.Rest up momma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->