Just chit chatting.....

Jonnanne, I am praying for your bean as well.I hear ya on the age thingy...its a sure scare as it is a factor. I am going to be 38 this year but my Dr said now days it's not that old?

Adanma,your little man is a sweetheart.

Hiya to fluter, fam, ready, momma, super, reeds and anyone else I missed.

My little man was up all nite cause I let him sleep too long yesterday while shopping all day. Opps...lol. We paid the price.

Girls...I want to thank u so much for all the support and cheering on you have given me for almost a yer now, u are all so amazing and are close to my heart. I can't wait to be here to cheer u all on with your baby journey and pregnancies. HUGS to u all!!!

jonnanne I hope this is a super sticky for you!

Momma I have heard from several people that if your doc codes it like he is checking you for heavy periods, basically anything but fertility it will cover it. I know when I had mine I saw there were lots of codes for that exact proceedure. It's worth a try to call the doctor back and see if they could resubmit it under a different code.

Sorry all...I'm just not with it lately. I'm pretty down in the dumps and missing my love too much. May 12 marks one year of living seperatly. I'm sticking to the hcg diet. I haven't weighed myself today but as of yesterday I was down about 10lbs in 6 days.

Love to all! Hope everyone had a great weekend

joanne what a hard journey you have had im sooo sorry it makes mine seem so minor, Im praying for you little bean and I hope the next 1-2 weeks goes quick for you so you can see your baby's heart beat and have a little relief :)
flutter I heard about that diet on dr. oz, do you like it and does it seem managable? your hubby is in the military right? im sorry your missing him :( also thanks for the heads up on the dr.s codes I will give them a call tomorrow :)

Momma my dh is in the Army. He is currently in Iraq until Sept. Then he stays in TX where he is stationed until Nov. So it'll be roughly 18 mo of separation. In that time frame I will have seen him about 30 days total! Sucks! The hcg is tough but I'm hanging in there. When you see the weight fall off it's a real motivator. I'm going to start back at the Y tomorrow 2-3 days a week for 30 min card. I can't add too much in cause of the low calorie diet. I'm sooo hopeful to loose some real weight.

Momma my dh is in the Army. He is currently in Iraq until Sept. Then he stays in TX where he is stationed until Nov. So it'll be roughly 18 mo of separation. In that time frame I will have seen him about 30 days total! Sucks! The hcg is tough but I'm hanging in there. When you see the weight fall off it's a real motivator. I'm going to start back at the Y tomorrow 2-3 days a week for 30 min card. I can't add too much in cause of the low calorie diet. I'm sooo hopeful to loose some real weight.

flutter thats got to be real hard :( im sorry Im sure you cant wait for nov to get here!!!! I on the other had could totally handle my hubby being gone for a long time lol I bet my house would stay clean :) Congrats on the weight loss, when he sees you again it will be a sweet lil surprise. I bet you get your BFP! as soon as you guys meet up again the passion will be intense :blush:

FYI....my sons name is Lamine Brent Sarr. Lamine is after dh brother and gpa and Brent is after my dad and my oldests middle name and Sarr is our surname.

FYI....my sons name is Lamine Brent Sarr. Lamine is after dh brother and gpa and Brent is after my dad and my oldests middle name and Sarr is our surname.

That is a beautiful name!:thumbup:I hope you two are doing well!

Hello ladies just checking in to say hi and to see how everyone is doing...my internet is down so will be back by the weekend

Girls....so quiet, I actually had two mins to stalk the thread and there are barely any posts. How is everyone these days? The weather here is amazing and the snow is almost gone. My mil is here for a month from africa, she is so nice. I am lucky.....lol.

Yes it is very quiet her lately.

Needa, how is the baby boy doing? I am glad your MIL is there and helping that is always a good thing.

It really has been quiet.I hope everyone is busy catching those eggs!!!

Needa,It's great that MIL is there to see the little man and you are lucky you can be the perfect DIL and then she goes home.lol

Ready,How you doing?

Anxious,It's good to see you post!

AFM,I have been feeling a little better.Back at work!Blah.I am just wishing the time away it seems to drag by one week and the next is gone before I know it.

I hope everyone is doing well!!

Hi Fam, I am doing well. waiting to ovulate. Wow you are already 13 weeks. Yay!!

How is everyone else.

Reeds, how are you and baby Gunner? Is he sleeping at night?

Mr lamine is doing great. He is kinda getting into a routine at nite and sleeping really well. (fingers crossed) We are going to get my stiches out today and his circumsition as well. I am getting exctied as we have the baby party sat and all my family will be here tomorrow. I miss my sisters kids sooo much, will be great for all the cousins to be together.
Ready....hope that u catch that egg this cycle.
Fam,.,...glad ur feeling better but poo poo and having to work. Those darn bills eh.
Hope all you other quiet gals are fantastic....

Needa, I hope he gets into a routine too. Let us know how the party goes. I know you are excited.

Hello ladies :)

Needa, what an awesome name! I will inbox you my email address so I can get a peek at that lil guy! :) Hope the party goes well!

Ready, FX hun!!

Fam, time for a bump pic? :) hehe

Hello to each and everyone of you ladies :hugs:

AFM, af left the building today, so soon time to try again. I have very little patience these days...have no get up and go, feel like a blob haha. TTC has never been so stressful!

love you ladies xo

Well not much going on with me I plan on going to Mexico and visiting my hubby I cant wait its been 2 months and i miss him sooooo much

Hope everyone is doing well

Hi Fam, I am doing well. waiting to ovulate. Wow you are already 13 weeks. Yay!!

How is everyone else.

Reeds, how are you and baby Gunner? Is he sleeping at night?

Hey Ready. He sleeps pretty good...last night was our first rough night and I had given him a belly ache from eating some yummy cooked cabbage that didn't agree with him. He is a great...will update more later

Super, glad to know AF left so now you can get this TTC train started.

Anxious, wow 2 months! I hope you catch the egg when you do get to see hinm.

Reeds, glad to know he is sleeping well. Sorry about his tummy ache.

Where are the rest of you lovely ladies?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->