Just chit chatting.....

Momma I am so happy for you!! Congrats!!

Fam that is a adorable bump pic!!

FLuter that is awesome on the weight loss!!

How is everyone?? So sorry I haven't been on...Gunner is keeping me busy. I will post some new pics of Gunner this week. :)

OMG girls im preggo!!!!! im sooooo excited and nervous at the same time! calling the dr. first thing in the am

You have so made my day Momma!!!Super congrats to you and lots of sticky vibes!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so jealous of all this weight loss ladies.Good Job!

Reeds,Can't wait to see pics of Gunner!!

Momma,If you get bored you can always post BFP pics.We love to see them.lol

thanks guys im super tired tonight fam but I will try to post some tomorrow :) Im really nervous cant wait to get all my levels done

thanks guys im super tired tonight fam but I will try to post some tomorrow :) Im really nervous cant wait to get all my levels done

Get use to being super tired!FX for great #'s!!

Aww Momma I'm so glad I logged on....huge congrats. I'm too excited.

Another 1.6 loss this morning on day 14 for a total of 18lbs!!!

Congrats Momma on your :bfp: :happydance: I can't wait to see your piccies and hear your numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies.....Firstly Congrats Mommax happy and healthy 9 months to you...well done fluter on your weight loss....fam nice big bump....

Hello to everyone else hope your all well

Afm well not been on much lately what with work and kids and life in general its hard to get on here sometimes...cant wait to see some more pics of baby gunner

well im enjoying a weeks holiday from work have to say work a little easier now and counselling is helping me so much to get rid of negative bad feelings and def recommend if anyone thinking of going...

We off camping on thurs to theme park for a few days cant wait and hope the weather holds up and stays nice.

Im on 10 dpo today and tested a hour ago have posted it in pregnancy tests looks BFN to me so will wait few days and test again x

Hello ladies,

Flutter, Congrats on the weight loss.

Momma, how are you feeling today? Has it sunk in yet? How is DH feeling?

Josey, glad work is getting better and that counselling is helping.

Afm, not sure if "Oed" but FF says it thinks I may have between CD8-14. But I never got a smiley face on my OPK.:growlmad: But when I took the stick out to trash it the line was dark the first day and lighter and lighter the next day. I have be using my OPKs since CD10. WTH?!! So to vent but I am confused:wacko:.

momma: congrats!! yay!

fam: nice bump!

josey: glad you are feeling a bit better.

fluter: nice work!

ready: opk's always frustrated me too. I never knew when it was dark enough. I would also have a dark line and then it would get lighter and then it would be really dark again so I never knew.

AFM: we had the autism walk and safety fair yesterday. It went really well and there was a good turnout. Beautiful weather. Ian had a puzzle piece shaved in his head (which I don't recommend anyone else try with an autistic kid as it ended up taking almost a full hour and he was so squirmy and bouncy it was near impossible..) and the local paper took pictures so we may be in the paper! All the kids had a great time. Ian was a bit stimmy last night, but that's to be expected.

My meds come today so I'm stuck at home waiting so I can sign for them. I hope they don't come when I need to go pick Ian up from school... I also have to get the oil changed in the van and have them fix the auto door. It's sticking. grrrr. And I need to get some papers signed a notarized, and pick up medical records. So I hope the meds come soon because I'm BUSY! lol!

Hope all is well with you ladies

Adanma

Ready I think opk's confuse a lot of people. They've stumped me a time or two!

Josey fx'd for you!!!

Adanma Elohim on the meds...girl it's getting so close! Very exciting! Glad the Autism Walk went great!

Momma I can't wait to hear your numbers! Make sure they check you prog level as well.

Anothe pound down this morning. I hope I can keep this up! I'm only got enough to do 30 days if drops then I have to take a 30 day break and do the maintenance phase. I'll probably be dieting until the end of summer. It's gonna suck at all the holiday functions for sure! Oh well...it'll be worth it in the end. I'm hoping the weight loss will help me get pregnant asap when lovey gets back!

ready im stillon cloud 9 and at the same time hoping everythin is ok I called for my levels but it went to the voice mail :( they dont seem very educated with tr girls at my ob, my dr. is awsome but the nurse seemed like sending me for betas was stupid and made no since she said whats the point it wont rule out eptopic! ugh she sent me anyway and I go again wednesday. when should I request a scan since the nurse doesnt seem like she will offer it?
adenma congrats on the drugs lol that means your one step closer :)
flutter your going to be soooooo skinny! you go girl and thanks I will ask them tomorrow when i call to send a script for that too.
ready i say throw the opks out the window those things are soooo frustrating

Momma, still on :cloud9: with you.

I know OPKs are confusing but I was using the smiley face ones.:shrug:

my betas were 77 at 13 dpo and the nurse was cold and said that she thinks its eptopic becasue my numbers should be over 500 :( what do you guys think

my betas were 77 at 13 dpo and the nurse was cold and said that she thinks its eptopic becasue my numbers should be over 500 :( what do you guys think

Check is website out https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml

I believe your are probaly about 3 weeks. So I would say you are normal. Find another doctors office that is more friendly.

Check is website out https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml

I believe your are probaly about 3 weeks. So I would say you are normal. Find another doctors office that is more friendly.

thanks ready I love my dr. there its the stupid nurse that needs a talking to!!!!but of course my dr. is on vacation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->