Just chit chatting.....

Sorry I have been mia ladies. I have been here and there but just more lurking than anything. Also with the grandbabies here all the time, it is really hard staying on for any length of time. Today I have a little break but I have a TON of work! Also today is our 10 year wedding anniversary!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: :happydance:
I am glad to hear all the babies are growing and doing so well. i hope everyone else is good!
Ready, glad to see you are doing good! :hugs:
AFM, we are waiting until next week to see about getting a scan. I want to know that they should see something and hopefully they will see something! I will keep you all posted!

Hello ladies,

Joanne, Happy anniversary!!! Can't wait to hear about your scan.

Fam, we need bump pic you are about to go into a 2nd trimester and we have not bump pic. :cry:

Ready,That is on my To-Do-List for the weekend get a bump pic up.Actually I haven't taken any yet but will get DH to this weekend.:thumbup:He is back to working evening so I don't see him to the weekends.:cry:

I will be looking forward to seeing the pic.

Adanma, how are you doing? Your IVF is coming up soon right?

Reeds, I hope you can get some free time we would love to know how you are adjusting.

Needa, let us know how the party goes.

Flutter, how are you doing on the diet? I have changed my eating and started walking almost daily.

Super, I hope you catch the eggie this cycle.

Congrats Jonnanne!

Glad the bouncing baby boys are doing well!

I'm on day 12 of the 500 cal portion of the diet. I started last Monday. I'm bummed this morning cause I didn't even loose one ounce! I'm down about .6oz shy of 15lbs. Sounds great but I can't even tell. Oh well moving forward. Hopefully tomorrow will show some loss cause if not then I'll have to do the only 6 apples to eat all day and min. Water. That'll suck!

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend!

Sorry I've been missing! So busy right now. Between autism month and this IVF thing I have no time. I also have to renew my green card right now which is another expensive time consuming thing... great. Anyway happy anniversary jonnanne! Good luck with the u/s. fam looking forward to seeing the bump!

AFM: yes ready I am soon going to be doing my cycle! I start injectable meds on wednesday! Kinda scary, but exciting! They are anticipating my embryo transfer will be aroung the 16th or 17th of may!

Hope everyone is well and happy

Adanma

Happy Anniversary Jonnanne!
Adanma- How exciting i knw a couple ladies just have done mini ivf and just got bfp yay! How exciting :)

Hi Needa, Ready, Super, flutter, fam

afm- yay! we got taxes for our business and personal done just in time whew. I know it has to be postmarked by the 18th this year but still yay we got it and we are happy with our refund :)

Super, glad to know AF left so now you can get this TTC train started.

Anxious, wow 2 months! I hope you catch the egg when you do get to see hinm.

Reeds, glad to know he is sleeping well. Sorry about his tummy ache.

Where are the rest of you lovely ladies?!

I hope so to... Now I have a question is it possible to tell if ur tubes are blocked by a sonogram? :shrug:

Super, glad to know AF left so now you can get this TTC train started.

Anxious, wow 2 months! I hope you catch the egg when you do get to see hinm.

Reeds, glad to know he is sleeping well. Sorry about his tummy ache.

Where are the rest of you lovely ladies?!

I hope so to... Now I have a question is it possible to tell if ur tubes are blocked by a sonogram? :shrug:

I am not sure but I think you have to have HSG done.

Bump pic as promised.13w6d!For some reason I get error when trying to insert from photobucket but it if you click it it gets bigger..And yes I am aware that I am huge for 3 months.lol

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 13
Bump pic as promised.13w6d!For some reason I get error when trying to insert from photobucket but it if you click it it gets bigger..And yes I am aware that I am huge for 3 months.lol

Very nice bump! Thanks for feeding our bump fetish. LOL

Anxious I'd say to be accurate you would need an hsg.

Down close to another 3 lbs as of this morning!!! So close to 18 lbs on morning of day 13! I'm so excited and hungry lol! I'm fitting into some old jeans.

Thanx flutter That was wat I was thinking to...That is a very nice pic of ur bump and Congrats

OMG girls im preggo!!!!! im sooooo excited and nervous at the same time! calling the dr. first thing in the am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->