Just chit chatting.....

Belated Happy Mothers Day to all my TR girls! I am sorry I haven't been in here..... just really lurking here and there. I have posted a pic of my "bump" in my journal in the LTTTC area. I am not quite ready to do a pregnancy journal right now. It is still a little sureal to me. I guess when I get a little further along, I will. But until then, I will keep it in there. That is where I will do my updates for now.
I hope everyone is good and :hugs: and :dust: to all!

jonnanne, you don't have a link in your siggy for the journal. What is the name of the journal so I can be your number 1 stalker.:thumbup:

Day 3 of af late. I am having tea with hubby and we are going to go grab a test. I had so many and I used em all, I used the last one the day was supposed to come. I have mixed feelings... other then sore bb's and cramps on and off, I really don't feel pregnant? I am just nervous from my previous loss I think. I will let you ladies know soon! xo

Hey Super here is the link https://www.aacc.org/publications/cli...9Gronowski.pdf I hope it works. If not just google Hook effect in pregnancy.

Hey to all my TR ladies.

It's in the Long Term TTC area and it's jonnanne3's journal....... It should be on the first page. Thank you for wanting to stalk! Stalk away!

BFN ladies. I bought a clearblue and some drugstore brand and both came back - . So I have no explanation to why my period is 3 days late. I have read that some times with tubal pregnancies the test will never become +. I will wait a few more days and test again if af does not come.

ooo fx super!

I hope everyone had a lovely mom's day! WE were so busy and I had everyone over here and I cooked for all the moms. It was nice.

I had an appt today and they did an ultrasound to see how many follicles I have. I have 16!!! They still need to grow so I am on 2 more days of stimulation and then I have another u/s to see if I'm ready for the trigger shot and my egg collection! So exciting!

Adanma

Sorry Super I hope it was just late ovulation!

Jonanne I'm going to stalk too lol

Adanma. Forgive me cause I'm a lil ivf dumb but are they going to retrieve all that mature? How many are you going to try? I'm curious cause another TR sister recently went through this process. She had 3 but only 2 big enough and both took. So she's having twins! I'm just soo excited for you I can't stand it lol

I'm just hoping my weight loss will up my fertility. I'm ready for a BFP! It's been 14 months since my TR. If we get to try in Aug. it'll be 17 mo since. I'm not getting any younger over here ya know lol

Adanma, I am sure God is going to bless you. :thumbup:

Anxious, Can I ask why you covered up one of your tattoos? I hope you enjoyed being with hubby and you caught the egg. :winkwink:

Hello to all my other beautiful TR ladies. You all have been quiet for the pass few weeks. I hope all is well with everyone.

I had a friend of a friend give me a tattoo and it was horrible so we did a cover up and it looks awesome

Super, I am sorry. I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:
Adanma, That is a great number! I am so excited for you! :happydance:
Ready, Thank you for stalking me! I know your :bfp: will be soon! I am 39 and miracles do happen!
Fluter, You are doing a great job with the weight loss! I lost 40 lbs and I got my :bfp: Good luck! :hugs:
Anxious, I know what you mean with bad tattoo's. I have a cover up as well! The cover ups are always better than the first one!
I know I missed others, I am sorry! Thinking of you all! :hugs:
AFM, I am going to reschedule my next Friday appt to Thursday so I can get another scan. I can't stomach thinking going in on Friday and my dr not being able to find a heartbeat and worrying all weekend. This way we can look at bubs and there won't be any question! I will keep you posted! My symptoms are raging! I am LOVING IT!

Adanma yay thats awsome! you must be getting super excited
flutter you must be so proud of your weight loss :) Ive seen many people have problems getting preggo then they have a weight loss and bam they are preggo! I hope your one of them :)
jonnanne yay you get to here the heartbeat <3

fluter: They will aspirate all of the follicles and sort out the mature vs immature eggs. They will attempt to fertilse all of the mature ones (70% fertilistion rate usually). So then out of those that fertilise they will see how many live to day 3. We'll put two of the best ones back and freeze the rest if there are any. Hoping for one to stick, but if both do that's awesome too! 2 is definately better than 0! Awesome job on the weightloss btw!

ready: I sure do hope to be blessed this time around. I have been praying to be strong and okay with whatever happens rather than praying for a certain result. I trust that God is going to do what is best so I just need the strength to handle the outcome is all. FX!

super: We must have posted at almost the same time. I didn't see that you had had more negatives. I am keeping Fx for you that it's still too early to tell.

jonnanne: Hoping your scan goes well and we get more pics of little nugget!

momma: how are you feeling?

anxious: I have one I would like covered up, but it's not in the cards for a loooong time likely. At least it's easily hidden! My first tattoo at 19 years old. lol!

AFM: trying to get projects done this week in anticipation of having egg collection on friday or saturday and embryo transfer early next week. Not allowed to lift more than 10 lbs after collection until you are cleared to see your OB at 8 weeks pregnant! WTF!? How ill I do that with all the animals and kids?! I'll figure it out. I have closets to clean, and drawers to clean out. I have a 3 foot stack of papers to file in the office. I better get to work then eh?

Adanma

Hey ladies, I hope all is well with everyone.

Jonnanne, :happydance: I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see pic of your little gummi bear.

Adanma, I am on :cloud9: for you as well. I know both will stick.

Anxious, I hope you enjoyed your time with hubby.

Flutter, I am going to PM you my email address. I need to lose some weight and you have the secret.:shhh:

Super, please try and google hook effect. For whatever reason I cannot get the link to work.

Have a great day ladies.

Adanma...Yeah I got my first wen I was 16 but its not 2 bad....lol

ready...I had a wonderful time with him but it didnt last long enuf,

Hope everyone else is having an awesome day!!!!

Hello ladies,

Adanma, wow girl, so exciting!!! :)

Anxious, Time passes so quickly when we want it to go slow and when we want it to go fast its too slow :( But I am happy for you that you got to spend some much needed time. :hugs:

Ready I have read up on the Hook Effect, sounds interesting indeed.I would love for that to be me right now, but something tells me maybe not..lol I am thinking I ovulated later than I thought because of my opks always looking nice. But a few days after I thought I o'd my opk was super duper positive so I dunno. I have had some serious cramping last night and today and nothing yet. I will wait until I am one week late and test again and if still negative then its to the doctor I go.

Hello to all you lovely ladies :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Adanma, wow girl, so exciting!!! :)

Anxious, Time passes so quickly when we want it to go slow and when we want it to go fast its too slow :( But I am happy for you that you got to spend some much needed time. :hugs:

Ready I have read up on the Hook Effect, sounds interesting indeed.I would love for that to be me right now, but something tells me maybe not..lol I am thinking I ovulated later than I thought because of my opks always looking nice. But a few days after I thought I o'd my opk was super duper positive so I dunno. I have had some serious cramping last night and today and nothing yet. I will wait until I am one week late and test again and if still negative then its to the doctor I go.

Hello to all you lovely ladies :hugs:

Thats usually the way it works but hopefully real soon we can be together again:hugs:

Ready...I'll be happy to share the secret. Lol I've actually shared the secret several times today.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Adanma.

Anxious I know you enjoyed your time.

it's official! I have egg collection friday and transfer on monday!!!! I do my hcg trigger shot tonight! YAY! Okay I'm done. lol!

Adanma

it's official! I have egg collection friday and transfer on monday!!!! I do my hcg trigger shot tonight! YAY! Okay I'm done. lol!

Adanma

I am so excited for you.:happydance: I will be praying[-o&lt; for you and when you report that you have the BFP I will be praising:dance: God with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->