Just chit chatting.....

it's official! I have egg collection friday and transfer on monday!!!! I do my hcg trigger shot tonight! YAY! Okay I'm done. lol!

Adanma

I am with the rest of these ladies,so excited for you!:happydance::happydance:

Well ladies the witch got me! I am kinda glad because I was getting scared with the bfn's lol.

Adanma, I am sooooo excited for you! :hugs:

super: glad you at least know what's going on now!

ready: I know right......?

AFM: retrieval in the morning. My husband's dad broke his neck. He will be okay but in a brace for two months. His lady is going through chemo right now so they are in a rough place! Hopefully after the transfer I will be able to help more. I also have to go to Indianapolis on thursday to have my picture and fingerprints taken to renew my green card. What horrible timing! Gotta do it though.

Adanma

Hey lovelies. Sorry I am not posting much...I check on you all as much as possible but I am so busy with Gunner and my other 3. Adanma how exciting for egg retrievel tomorrow. Good luck hun.

I hope everyone else is well I will try to update and catch up tomorrow. :)

Hi Ladies, good luck adamna keep us updated so exicted for you both....

good to hear we have some pregnancies to follow hope your well girls x

Reeds sounds like to enjoying minute with gunner he sure is a cutie

Fluter not long now hun and DH will be back x

Super sorry af got you good luck next cycle

Afm...my appointment got cancelled at the fertility clinic and put back to the 25th may was annoyed but in a way was pleased as my little girl who has special needs collasped whilst on a outing with school she banged her head so they took her to hospital and spent the night in hospital with her for observation luckily she fine now and looks like she has a phobia against insides of human bodies as at the museum it was a exhibition about it.

It happened before but we thought it might of been the heat but she fine now thank god.

well im currently back on the sick from work sort of got better till mon when my hubby phoned to say i was not coming into work with daughter collasping his words were Marvellous!!!!!...still went to work on wed and no apology and atmosphere in work with other co workers not so great cant take no more of the place so went to docs and signed me off for 2 weeks with sleeping tablets which not to keen on taking...back in 2 weeks to see if i need antidepressants which not too keen on taking either.

im still attending my counselling sessions which help x

Sorry for long rant ladies x

Adanma, thinking and praying for you on the retrieval.

Reeds, glad to hear from. We need more pics of Gunner.

Josey, I hope it gets better for you at work or you get a better job.

Afm, somethings in my life have happen and needs my immedeite attention. Therefore, I will be putting TTC on hold. I will however still be praying for you all, checking in on you all and from time to time updating my journal. Know that you all have been a great encouragement to me and I love you like sisters.:kiss::hugs:

Can't wait to hear from you Adanma.

Sorry Super but at least you know where you are and can move on to the next cycle.

Josey so sorry about the job. Good luck girl. Hope things get better.

Sandi I'm sure you are super busy. Glad to see you checking in.

Ready do what you gotta do chica...we'll still be here lol

AFM...today is day 40 of the diet. I wanted to cheat today but didn't. I only have 3 more days to go. I'm about 28 or 29 lbs. down. I'm feeling good about it. Waylon should be home mid to late Aug. I'll only see him a couple days though. Hopefully he will get leave in mid Sept. The last little stretch to Nov. Still seems so far away!

Ready, You take care of you! I hope you are able to get your things situated soon! I am thinking about you and I hope to see you back on here TTC very soon! I will be thinking and praying for you! Thank you for being such a great friend! :hugs:

Oh my Ready I hope your okay and something that can be resolved easily. Take you time and we will always be here for you.

Adanma how was today??

Josey how are you hun?

How are the preggo ladies..Jonnanne, Fam and Momma??

Super I am glad you got closure as well FX for this cycle.

Fluter I hope the summer goes by quickly for you so DH will be home soon. Tj got his warning orders for Afghan and will be depolying next year...I am not looking forward to it at all. :(

Sorry to anyone I missed. I didn't get to load a pic of just GUnner but I did change my avator pic to one of him and I that I took today.

Hello ladies!

Needa,I hope you and the little man are doing well.

Reeds,Gunner is soooo cute and you look lovely!:flower:

Ready,I hope everything turns out ok we will be waiting on your return!

Super,FX for this cycle!

Fluter,I am going to need that secret too before long.

Jonnann,I hope you and babes are doing well!

Adanma,So when do we start the count down until that BFP?Prayers for FIL and his lady that sounds like a very rough time.

Josey,:hugs:I have been going thru some rough times at my job too!I hope things get better for you!

Momma,I have to get over to your journal and see whats up!

AFM,It's been crazy here.Lots of drama at work.The dr has me off for 2 weeks and gave me some meds for the ms.I took them for 2 days and had the worst headaches I have ever had so I will not be taking them anymore.I really don't think I am going back to work.I have been struggling trying to decide.DH wants me to stay home.I miss my kids dearly and working night shift and sleeping during the day takes most of my time these days.I am having to sleep more I am just so tired.I only started working again to pay for the TR as we didn't want to take it out of savings but in a way I feel like quitting is letting DH down.So still thinking about it.Anyway good news is I moved my scan up by a week so we should find out what team we are on Monday as long as baby is not shy.

Sounds like a lot of us are needing some time to take care of ourselves. It's a good thing to do!

I hope everything is okay with you Ready.

fam how exciting for monday!! Can't wait! I'll say pink.

josey I hope your new plan gets you where you need to be

I'm still sore and groggy from today so this will be short. They got 10 eggs! I'll know how many fertilised tomorrow. If they look good on sunday afternoon I'll likely not have transfer til wednesday. If they are iffy or only a few left I'll have it monday. I'll update tomorrow when I know how many fertilised! Thank you for your well wishes during this time guys. It's been rough

Adanma

Reeds, what a lovely picture! you and baby look great :)

Ready, I hope all is well. Hope to see you soon xx

Hang in there Fam I hope things ease up for you. Can't wait to find out pink or blue!

Adanma anxious to see how things are progressing.

Reeds love the new avatar! Sorry about TJ's orders. Will his be a year? I know it's tough. I'm ready for this to be over!

Arm...I opt off the hcg diet for the last 3 days of it. I called it quits yesterday. So I did 40 days. I'm now on 1200 calories and exercise for the next 6 weeks. I'm not going to weigh in but once a week cause I'm sure I'll gain back at first until my body gets used to real food again lol!

reeds your picture is lovely! Look at that little guy! awwww

fluter I think I had 1200 calories or breakfast.... lol! You are stronger than me for sure

AFM: All 10 eggs were mature. 9 fertilised, but 4 already died so I have 5 embryos left. I will have a Monday transfer since there aren't many and likely more will die before Monday. I hope we have something left monday to transfer. I'll let you guys know. We won't know until Monday morning whether we have anything or not!

Adanma

Adanma I will keep your little fertalized eggs in my prayers im sure they will be great and will make a beautiful lil baby :)
Reeds your son is sooo handsome! is it still surreal or have things settled down?
Fam I cant believe you are still sick you poor girl :( I couldnt imagine im dying after 2 weeks of ms!
ready I hope everything is ok and we here from you with good news soon :)
super how ya feeling?
flutter I have no idea how you did 40 days of it, you are amazing even 1200 calories is hard I did it last year lost alot of weight but it def. took alot of getting use to! but im sure it will be a feast compared to what you have been eating :)
If I forgot anyone sorry my brain is not itself these days :)

Adanma, I am so glad that 5 have survived! That is still great! I am so excited for you and Monday!
Momma, I can't believe you are almost 8 weeks already! Time is flying!
Fam, Good luck for Monday too! We can't wait! :wohoo:
Reeds, Gunner is getting so big! He is a handsome little man!
I hope I haven't forgotten anyone! If I have, I am sorry!
AFM, Just tired all the time! I am loving it though! Not so much nausea, it comes and goes. The bloatedness is pretty bad and I have turned to maternity clothes! I bought 2 pair of pants and 4 shirts. So let the weight gain begin! LOL! I found out Thursday that my uterus is tilted and they won't be able to hear the heartbeat until a little later then the average woman. I looked up a tilted uterus and where a normal uterus goes forward towards the tummy, mine goes backwards towards my back. No wonder I get constipated! LOL! :blush: So that is about it for me right now...... I hope everyone is good and I can't wait for Monday! So much exciting stuff going on Monday! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->