Just chit chatting.....

Ladies I wanted to tell you all that I am now on team pink :)

Hi ladies,....yes very quiet on here hope everyone ok well I have come round a little that my rem tube is blocked and goin to decide what to do next so much has happened in last few weeks...one of them is that my hubby 12 yr old son has come to live with us due to his mams abuse and drinking for lot of yrs police and sservices involved and they happy for him to live with us and he seems relieved unfortuntalty his other son stayed with his mam we knew she was a drinker but can only do so much and she been in trouble before with the police he does not want anything to do with his mam...or brother...we very happy to have him and safe...his mam did not even.know we had picked him up till ,3 hrs later after he texted us as she was asleep drunk ....he had to sneak his phone out of her bag to txt his dad...she not texted to see how he is!!!!!!...and we had him 4, wks now she texted hubby asking if he wants to see his mam his son said no way...her reply was well in time you will find what a sly theving child he is!!!!!!!!....how cruel...he a lovely lad and needs love thats all we never known.him to be anything.of what she described...sorry for long post hope.your all.ok x

josey its just amazing to me that woman can take there children for granite like this :( Im sure he will do amazing in your home and I hope that his other son decides to come around and enjoy a normal loving family as well :) kudos to you josey you sound like a remarkable woman and im sure you will find the path god had intended for you :)

CONGRATS Momma!!!! Are you super excited to have a girl?

Josey it is very sad when parents are not parents! Good thing he was able to come stay with you and your hubby. Hopefully the other little boy will come around also and it sounds like the mom needs to seek some professional help. Hopefully for her and her kids sake she will do that sooner than later.

I've been real busy moving in with Waylon's parents. It's been real hectic and stressful. His sister and her 3 kids are also staying her for a bit. They are in town from Colorado. They should be leaving in a week or so. Things should calm down a little then. Waylon's leave date from Iraq has been pushed back. He is now told he will leave Sept. 3. It sucks but I told him well at least this time I won't be on AF by the time you get home like I was going to be on the earlier date LOL...ahhh the simple things.

Hope everyone is doing well and beating this heat cause it's been brutal!

Thanks mommax and fluterby we very happy he with us but still aiming for what we both want....lucky we managed to get him.on our holiday we goin to alcudia in 3, weeks cant wait ....our Olivia unfortuntely had a panic attack last night at the football match whilst with her dad quite frightening but calmed down we off to see a therapist on the 21st aswell as having severe phobia about anything with the human body she collasped as soon she sees any models or anything about it...havin learning difficulties aswell its hard x

As of right now Way will be in TX on Sept. 4. This is usually my O day in my cycle but since they have been a little wacky I'm thinking it may come earlier. I have a round of clomid left I could take to try and delay it but who knows if his date will change again. Idk guess I will have to wait it out and see

As of right now Way will be in TX on Sept. 4. This is usually my O day in my cycle but since they have been a little wacky I'm thinking it may come earlier. I have a round of clomid left I could take to try and delay it but who knows if his date will change again. Idk guess I will have to wait it out and see

FX He finds out the date for sure in time for you to start the clomid to delay!

Hello Ladies, I know I have been MIA for a long minute. It's due to work, volunteering, family etc you know life. The latest with me is I am recovering from hernia surgery July 20th. I am almost 100%. My recovery has been speedy as I prayed for with no problems. I am glad, I feel so much better without it. This surgery needed to be done so that we can fully ttc. It was a ventral hernia near my navel. It was bothering me with soreness and pain(it was a small hernia that was caught just in time) I noticed it 3 years ago but it wasn't bothering me. DH and I put ttc on hold for months after mc in Jan knowing I needed to have this surgery. We didn't wanna get pregnant and hernia cause me great pain:). Dr said we can resume ttc in 2months for full healing. I am glad that I had surgery so that I can have a successful pregnancy.

I have missed you all :)

Hey ladies,

I am back from my vacay. We we went on a cruise I had a blast. I posted some pictures in my journal.

Momma, Congrats on the baby girl.

Josey, so glad you all have the son now. I hope the other one comes around too.

Flutter, Sept will be here before you know it.

floppy, glad you had the surgery you needed.

I hope all is well with everyone.

Hey Floppy glad things went well with your surgery and that you'll soon be back in the ttc game again!

Ready I love a cruise...so jealous girl!

floppy.....gald your recovering.

Fluter.....I am hoping and praying you have a chance to catch that egg with hubby home.

Ladies....Jonnanne, fam and momma...time for some belly shots.

Ready...glad u had a wonderful vacation.

Where O Where are all of you ladies??Is everyone getting ready for back to school?We don't start until Sept so I am just now getting started with shopping!

Hey Fam, we go back 8/22/11. I am looking to my semster this year I hope it takes my mind of TTC.

Hello ladies, I thought I would let you know how my doctors appointment went today. So when I start next af I have to call and they will book me for HSG for day 5 of cycle I was also prescribed clomid to start day 3-7 of cycle. Since my recent loss I guess af could be around on a week or so unless I could be preggers again.. lol wishful thinking lol Unsure what to expect with clomid and very nervous about the HSG but glad to have the ball rolling.

:hugs:

Hi Super good to hear your appt went well. I have heard some good about Clomid(a lot of ladies taking it at night). Sounds like a good plan your dr has in place Super.

Fam school shopping is where i have been. DD 16 starts in 15 days. DS and DD starts Sept 6.

I hope everyone is doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->