Just chit chatting.....

super....I got pg after my HSG, glad your Dr's are being proactive.

AFM...things are kinda weird. I am loosing my hair like MAD. I have blad spots on top??? After pg hormones? I was thinning since I had Landon 6 years ago but never like this. Very scary as I am too vain to be a blad lady.

I hope everyone is happy, healthy and enjoying this last chunk of summer. HUGS

Hey ladies,

Needa, have you spoken to your dr about this? I am wondering if he can give you RX to reverse it.

Super don't be scared of the hsg. You already know for a fact that at least one tube is open so you're in good shape there. Good luck on the clomid. How many mg's are taking?

Needa I've heard if other ladies having that issue after child birth. I would certainly call your doc cause I'd be willing to bet you are lacking a vitamin/vitamins

Hi :)

Needa you might be low in a vitamins and minerals. Having your hormones checked would probably be a good idea as well. I bet your son is x handsome and big :)

Hi Ready, Super and Flutter and everyone else :)

Yesterday was my TR anniversay! 1 year went by sooooo fast.

Super don't be scared of the hsg. You already know for a fact that at least one tube is open so you're in good shape there. Good luck on the clomid. How many mg's are taking?

Needa I've heard if other ladies having that issue after child birth. I would certainly call your doc cause I'd be willing to bet you are lacking a vitamin/vitamins

The prescription is for 50 mg's... That's what the doctor said at least there is one tube open. If I am not mistaken you did take clomid too right? How did that go for you?

I took one round of 50. I took it at night with a baby aspirin and mucinex. It wasn't bad. I was going to take it again to delay O but Waylon is now going to be in TX on the 1st and it'll be right on time for O during his 4 day break so I think I'm going to not take it

Just a hello going out to all the TR gals. Hope your doing great!!!

Hi Needa and Floppy just checking in with you ladies. hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

Well ladies thngs didnt work wit me and my hubby bein apart, He doesnt even call or txt so I told him maybe we need to just let thngs be I have to worry bout my kdz not wether he is gonna even remember to aknowledge me...he says he is very busy and forgets to call REALLY? Needless to say I have called it quits and guess wat...now he txts and calls nonstop...life is sooo hard sometimes

Aww Anxious I'm so sorry to hear that but maybe since you've expressed your feelings he now knows to do better...chin up

I told him he has to prove to me that this is worth fixn,,,so hopefully things will work out

Anxious,I hope things end up working out.:hugs:

Needa,Did you decide to see a dr about the hair loss?I have no clue but hoping you get some answers.

Thanx Fam....I pray everynight that things can be worked out and we can be together

Ladies,I am getting a little nervous.IDK why though I have been through labor 4 times but it was so long ago.I feel like everything is so new.Some days I feel like the time is dragging and others I think OMG not much longer am I ready?

Also I think I may end up having a problem with my wonderful MIL.lol.She has always been super nice to me.She didn't freak when DH and I got together even though he was only 20 and I had four kids but she has never really had much to do with my kids which is fine they have their own grandparents.Now she has called and we have seen her more in the last 6 months than we have in the last 8 yrs.A few months ago she bought a carseat for baby to keep at her house.I really didn't understand that why does she need an infant seat?I didn't say anything though.Last night she called and told DH that she has bought a crib and changing table and set it up in the extra bedroom.This just seems strange to me.My baby is not going to be staying the night with anyone while she is that little.DH says I am just over thinking it and she is just excited about her first grandchild.If my own mom who I am very close to bought those things I would ask her why because she will not be keeping my newborn baby over night but DH just laughed when she told him.Are my hormones in overdrive or does it sound like she is going to be the type who wants my baby all the time?I am not a mean person really but like I told DH either he is going to have to make it clear to her that she can visit on the weekends or we will bring baby to see her once a week but it's not going to be over night visits for a while.So what do you ladies think am I crazy?:haha:

oh hell no! you are not crazy that is really weird!! i understand buying a big girl carseat but def. not a infant seat! and men are just to scared to say anything to there parents thats probably why he is acting like its no big deal, he probably just doesnt want to have to put his mom in her place lol my suggestion is just let her go on with whatever she is doing and just know that your not letting that baby away from your sight for awhile ;) what a weirdo lol

Thanks momma.I feel alittle less crazy now.lol..I really don't want to make her sound like a bad MIL because like I said she has always been super sweet to me and very nice to my kids ect,but I have this image in my head of her yanking my baby out of my arms and heading off.:haha:

I have been thinking all day about something she said after we told her I was pregnant.She said that she would keep the baby the first week since I would be feeling bad and all.I just laughed it off as nothing and said I'm sure you would.I mean who would be serious about that?Who would even suggest it?Now I am thinking she might have meant it.Anyway it will work itself out either with her getting the point all by herself or me making sure she gets it.lol

I read somewhere once that when a woman has a baby and u want to help feel free but that means cleaning, cooking helping with the older kids. Dont think your gonna sit with her brand new baby why she does all the work lol its a time for bonding everyone else will get there chance to snuggle when shes older. perhaps when shes older you will let her have a sleepover so u can have a night with the hubby but she def. shouldnt expect more

ok I seriously replied to this convo yesterday and it is not here. Crazy.

I agree MIL is a little over her boundaries there. Infant car seat purchase is not needed since these days its a carrier from and can be buckled in one car to the next. That's right if she wants to help out make a meal or two...do some laundry...take the older ones to the movies but there would be no baby snatching for a while.

Hey Ladies :)

MIL out of pocket(meaning crossed over per say) there is all types of ways to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->