Just chit chatting.....

Ummm AF is MIA and this is so not cool. She was supposed to show up today so that we can ttc when I go to see him on the 1st. What gives???

Fluter.....thats weird, maybe your secretly stressed and thats why she is late???

Anxious...good luck with your DH and I hope you do whats best for you.

Fam....thats weird about the car seat as the seat stays with the babes??? As for the crib etc, my mom bought all that kinda stuff but she was my mom?? As well, I would draw the lines right away as to her having babes away from u. I am the kind of mom that if u want to see my baby, u get to see my mug too. LOL....my mom used to BEG to keep my first born for a few hours in the eve, it took several months and I only let her as she was driving me crazy. She just wanted to bath him and feed him his evenign cereal. Then again it was MY mom....I think thats kinda different.
I can not beleive how close you and momma are to having your babes. WOW.....I feel bad that I am not on alot now supporting u ladies like u did for me. Your in my thoughts....all of u, even the mia ones, (adanma, super, ready......hope everyone is great) huggs from me and Lamine. And baby dust to all ttc

oh ya....As for the hair loss its still happening. I got 6 inches cut off hoping that would help, but nope. hair club for woman here I come...lol

Fluter af really like to just mess with us, our plans and our emotions! I hope she shows so you can get this party started :0
needa dont feel bad about not being on here to much you have a lil one who needs alot of mommy :) as for the hair its still soon after giving birth I really have a feeling it will ease up on its own :) positive hair thoughts!

Thanks ladies. The last few cycles have been 26 day so I assumed that's my new route but maybe I'll be a 28 dayer this cycle. I feel like she is coming but nada. I'm sure it has everything to do with stress. I live with my in laws lol! Back to school, truck repair, moving, Waylon coming home....yup I'm sure it has something to do with stress!

Needa that stinks about the hair loss. Did you ever look into some vitamins? Oh and no worries about not being on here. We all know why. I'm just glad you didn't leave.

I sure do miss the MIA ladies. HELLLOOOOO out there! Hope all is well.

It'll be baby watch times two again real soon! I'm excited

I think I am one of the MIA ladies lol. Just thought I would give you ladies an update. My hsg has been booked for the 30th of August, doc wanted to do it day 5 of my cycle but they were booked up I am day 5 now. FX for good results. Momma and Fam-cough cough belly pics cough cough LOL

Love you ladies!

Woohoo on the hsg Dale. I had mine on CD10. As long as they get in there before ovulation you're good to go. Lots of ladies get preggo after the test is completed.

Well spotting bloating and cramps. Af should be here in full swing tomorrow. I guess this was a 28 day cycle. I'm still in for TTC. We might miss the actual O day by a day but should have plenty of soldiers ready and waiting. I'll be so glad when I can ttc every month like normal people

Hey ladies,

I am MIA because life is crazy right now. I also needed a break for TTC so I will just be popping in every now and again. But please know that I love you all and still praying for you all. Those that are my FB friends please feel free to inbox your good and bad news so I can either celebrate or pray for you or maybe both. :winkwink: If you request me as a friend please let me know that your are from BnB because I am not certain of everyone's name. LOL

super yay for hsg I hope it gives you a good cleaning and you can post some good news on here :) I will get on the belly pic :) lol I like your subtle hint lol
flutter 28 day cycle thats good even though its kept you waiting, fx for that bfp in september :)
ready we all love you and everyone needs a break sometimes :) keep us posted on how your doing every now and then we will be thinking of you

Hello ladies! I am so sorry I have been MIA too! I guess pregnancy brain has kicked in to high gear! Karen, I understand about the craziness! I hope things calm down for you soon! :hugs: Needa, I lost hair after my children for a long time after birth and I think it has something to do with the meds. When this little one is born, I think I will be going bald! I was losing hair bad before I got pregnant I think because I was premenaposal (sp). Flutter, I am glad that you get to see hubby soon and that your cycle is cooperating with you now!
Momma, we are past the half way point! I am getting very excited and a little scared and nervous. All of which is very normal! I can't sleep for crap nowadays! Hence being up at 350am! Addisyn is moving all the time and she gets the hiccups (which I LOVE). I have bought a few things for her and I did my baby registry. I am hoping to get the stroller and car seat either this week or next week. We have to order it online because no one carries it! We have our crib but it's not up yet because we have some painting to do and it will go up after that.
I guess that is about it for me.... I think I may try to go back to bed for another hour or so.
:hugs: to all my TR ladies!

Hello ladies! I am so sorry I have been MIA too! I guess pregnancy brain has kicked in to high gear! Karen, I understand about the craziness! I hope things calm down for you soon! :hugs: Needa, I lost hair after my children for a long time after birth and I think it has something to do with the meds. When this little one is born, I think I will be going bald! I was losing hair bad before I got pregnant I think because I was premenaposal (sp). Flutter, I am glad that you get to see hubby soon and that your cycle is cooperating with you now!
Momma, we are past the half way point! I am getting very excited and a little scared and nervous. All of which is very normal! I can't sleep for crap nowadays! Hence being up at 350am! Addisyn is moving all the time and she gets the hiccups (which I LOVE). I have bought a few things for her and I did my baby registry. I am hoping to get the stroller and car seat either this week or next week. We have to order it online because no one carries it! We have our crib but it's not up yet because we have some painting to do and it will go up after that.
I guess that is about it for me.... I think I may try to go back to bed for another hour or so.

Glad to hear things are well with you and babes.We are going with Addison too.We were stuck on two and finally talked DH into just using Addison as it is more girly:)I love your spelling of it though.

Love the bump pic Momma!

Jonnanne glad you checked I'm so happy baby us doing well!

Fam it's oh sooo close. Super excited for you!

AF showed at 28 days and was killer heavy from jump street. Usually I'm light daily one with day 2 and 3 heavy and 4and 5 really light. This time days 1 and 2 were brutal and day 3 was very light then nothing by evening. Sorry for the tmi but I'm really starting to worry things are not right. Idk why but I've had and still have that sinking feeling that it's prob not in the cards for me. I try to shake it off and just move forward. I'm going to have to suck it up and go see the doctor I think. I'm phobic of the doctors office and will avoid it at all costs. Oh well focused on lovey coming home for now!!!!

Just stopping by to say hello and doing some catching up...Well Dh and I are takn it one day at a time, planning a trip to see him in October to see how things go ( wish me luck) As for family life I have a son who is a Jr, a 7th grader a 4th grader and a kindergartner!!!! My 7th grader is doing soccer, football and band ugh need I say more lol

Fluter,I have no idea why af would be acting crazy but there is no reason to think there is anything wrong.Going to the dr may just put your mind at ease that everything is ok.Haven't you only got to TTC a few months all together?I am sure it would just take longer because DH is away so much.My heart goes out to you I can't even imagine how you do it with him being away.I hope everything goes perfect this time and you catch that egg!

Anxious,Good luck with working things out with DH..:hugs:..You sound like me those kids must keep you busy all of mine play sports to and we are always on the go.All 3 of my boys play football.There is no way for them to do all three of those here because all sports practice at the same time.I don't how you do it with my four only playing one sport each I am still so tired.....

No update for me just thought I would say hello..I missed my dr appt almost 2 weeks ago.I am going in Monday and I am sure he will make me start going weekly.

Anxious I wish you the best of luck girl

Fam yes we have only tried 3 times since my TR almost 19 mo ago! Thanks for the kind words. It helped.

I leave in 3 days OMG OMG!

Its tuff...my son plays for a select soccer team and practices are a 40minute drive from where we stay, twice a week and then his games are an hour and 15 minutes away from where we live, this week will be the tester cuz he will now start football practice

Hello ladies! Sorry I have been MIA as well...so busy with both girls playing softball and I am the president of the parent club so most days its go go go. Lol. Gunner is getting so big he was 17.7lbs at his 4 month check up and 26 inches long. He sleeps most of the night and loves his baby food. We was in a car accident a few Sundays ago that threw us all off schedule but its returning slowly...

I hope everyone is well. I miss you all. Hope all the little babes are all and we get more BFPS SOON!

OH and Carole my hair falls out like crazy too...Dr said its all the hormones adjusting from pregnancy

Glad to hear things are well with you and babes.We are going with Addison too.We were stuck on two and finally talked DH into just using Addison as it is more girly:)I love your spelling of it though.

ladies i think its sooo cute you both are going with the same name it must be a good one :) we lost power for 2 days thanks to irene happy to be back to normal :)

My appt. went well today.I have only gained 2lbs in 6 weeks..YAY I am so excited over that and so was my dr because my weight gain has been crazy.He did a u/s and Addison was moving around so much.I loved it.I am going weekly now and he is giving me a u/s a every visit.He said it is because my quad test was abnormal.Anyway I get to see her weekly!

My appt. went well today.I have only gained 2lbs in 6 weeks..YAY I am so excited over that and so was my dr because my weight gain has been crazy.He did a u/s and Addison was moving around so much.I loved it.I am going weekly now and he is giving me a u/s a every visit.He said it is because my quad test was abnormal.Anyway I get to see her weekly!

I have had more MIL drama.I was planning to bottle feed but the last few weeks I have decided to give breast feeding a go.MIL was very unhappy with that.I have tried and it didnt work out in the past but I am going to give it my best shot this time.

I hope everyone is doing well...

wow weekly visits. I cant believe your so close!
I gave breastfeeding a shot with 2 of my kids and was misinformed because drs. are lazy and didnt really want to help me get it right so I stopped but this time im going for it and im not going to give up! tell your mil to chill and that breastfeeding is great for your lil girl and she should be happy your doing whats best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->