Just chit chatting.....

My appt. went well today.I have only gained 2lbs in 6 weeks..YAY I am so excited over that and so was my dr because my weight gain has been crazy.He did a u/s and Addison was moving around so much.I loved it.I am going weekly now and he is giving me a u/s a every visit.He said it is because my quad test was abnormal.Anyway I get to see her weekly!

I have had more MIL drama.I was planning to bottle feed but the last few weeks I have decided to give breast feeding a go.MIL was very unhappy with that.I have tried and it didnt work out in the past but I am going to give it my best shot this time.

I hope everyone is doing well...

wow weekly visits. I cant believe your so close!
I gave breastfeeding a shot with 2 of my kids and was misinformed because drs. are lazy and didnt really want to help me get it right so I stopped but this time im going for it and im not going to give up! tell your mil to chill and that breastfeeding is great for your lil girl and she should be happy your doing whats best!

Thanks momma,It is something I have thought about since the start but after the experience I had with my son thought no I better not.I got very depressed because it did not work out but this time I am going in with a open mind and if it doesn't work then that is fine too.I was so young then and afraid to ask for help so just gave up.This very well may be my last baby and that is one experience I would like to have.I do feel as if I am going in it clueless though.I guess I will learn as I go!

You are coming along so fast and maybe a Christmas baby,How exciting is that!

Ask your dr.s office if they provide a lactation consultant? I never knew this was an option at my dr.s and my friend told me so I asked and they will be giving me a one on one starter class and if I need any help or advice she is there for me :) I get to make my appointment for my section at my 32 week appointment it cant come fast enough im dying to know when my lil girl will be arriving! Im totally spoiled by picking out the date its almost like cheating lol

Anxious I know it is tough running kids around by yourself. I do it all the time and it sucks!

Fam Momma took the words right out if my mouth. Your hospital should have a lactation consultant on hand as well. Don't be afraid to ask questions and don't stress if it doesn't work right the first time. Try to be patient and keep at it and use different positions if needed. That's the best advice I can give. I bf'd both my boys and it was trying at times but very rewarding. I loved it. Tell your MIL to back off this is the best for you and baby and above all it us YOUR baby you can do what you want.

Momma....I got to pick my 2nd's bday and it was awesome to know however he had other plans and came 2 weeks before that date. Guess he showed me who's gonna make that decision lol

I leave tomorrow!!!!

Hello ladies, I thought I would touch base with you and let you all know how my HSG went today. I am absolutely crushed I feel empty my heart is broken. Both of my tubes are blocked,not one drop of dye ran through either tube :(. The dotor that performed it was not my doctor and just said they are blocked and speak to my doctor about the bfp's I have been getting. This is the end for me I am drained and have no more tears to cry. I will see my doctor soon and let her tell me the same thing I did today.

I want to thank you lovely ladies for all of your support. xx :hugs:

omg super im soooo sorry my heart just sank reading your post! I dont know what to say except for my heart goes out to you and I hope you can heal from this I cant imagine how your feeling now

Superstoked, I am so sorry to read this! You are in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs:

Aww Super that us heartbreaking. I'm so sorry to hear that. Im plagued by your pg's though. Your tubes could've spasmed during the hsg. I wouldn't completely give up hope. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about having a lap procedure done. I know some other ladies who've had that done and it removed scar tissue/blockage. You know we are here for you if you need to vent or whatever. ((hugs))

I'm in TX. His homecoming ceremony is set for 5:30 central time tomorrow. Soooo excited!

Super,So sorry to hear that.I am praying they only spasmed shut.:hugs:Are you going to get a second opinion?

Fluter,I hope you having a great time with DH...Swim spermies swim!!!!!

fluter I hope you enjoy time with your hubby I know you will spend it well ;)

Hello ladies,

Super, :hugs::hugs: I am so sorry to hear that.

Flutter, please enjoy your time with your hubby.

Momma, Hello sweetie you time is dwindling down. :thumbup:

Fam, I say good for you with the breastfeeding. I hear it is a great bounding time with your baby. I couldn't I was sick with the first one and the second he was early and was in NICU.

Grrrrr theArmy changed his 4 day dates. So now he has to leave here Sunday night. That will only be CD12 for me. Prob not a good chance for me. I'm pretty bummed but what can ya do.

Fluter,That sucks!:hugs:So Sorry you didn't get to spend more time with him.

Ready,:hi:I hope you are doing well.

Where is everyone??

AFM,Went back to the dr.I guess it will be every Tues now.Baby looked great.I love seeing her move around.My kids went back to school today.:happydance:I missed them but it was a much needed break.I think I may start packing my hospital bag.So yeah nothing new really.lol..

Aww Fam it is getting so close now. I know you're super excited to meet baby girl!

He'll be back in about 25-26 days. I hope the time passes quickly

Aww Fam it is getting so close now. I know you're super excited to meet baby girl!

He'll be back in about 25-26 days. I hope the time passes quickly

Oh thats great news!How long will he be staying?I also hope it goes by quickly:thumbup:

He will be here for roughly 30 days maybe a day or two less actually. Then he will have to go back to TX for about 3 weeks. He should be here to stay the end of Nov first week of Dec. He reports to FT. Knox KY Dec. 10. I'm always counting down to something lol

Fluter- that must be really hard being away from the DH so much... when he comes back home good luck TTC. Are you able to go with him and live on base when he goes to Fort Knox?

Mzladyk we'll be living together. We're actually going to live in Indiana and he is going to make the long drive everyday so we don't shuffle the kids schools again.

Just stoppin by to see how everyone is doing
super my heart goes out to you and i will keep u n my prayers
Afm....bedrest due to way to much stress right now been running a fever for a week now and not sure y cuz I am not sick at all. Dr said its my bodies way of sayn slow down

Anxious, A little bedrest never hurt anyone. Listen to your doctor and rest up. I hope things are better soon. :hugs:
AFM, I am good. I go to the doctor on Monday and then after that, it should be every 2 weeks. I will be in the third trimester tomorrow. :wohoo: I guess he will schedule my fun gestional diabetes test then too. YUCK! But we have to do it! We are getting our room ready for the baby. We just finished most of the painting. I have to finish the trim and then hubby will do the bathroom. Then it will be time to put the crib up! WOW! Time is flying by!
That's about it for me. I hope everyone is well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->