Just chit chatting.....

Hope you feel better soon Anxious.

Jonnanne wow time is flying by. I can hardly believe how far along all you preggos are!

Hey girls just popin in so you know im alive lol hope everyone is doing great!!! hope to see flutter posting some good news soon :) and anyone else that would be awsome too!!

Fluter,That's great that he gets to stay longer then.Maybe you caught this time and you can go baby shopping when he comes back!:thumbup:

Anxious,Take care of yourself.I hope you feel better soon!:hugs:

Jonnanne,So glad to hear time is going by quickly for you and YAY for 3rd tri!:happydance:

Momma,Love the avatar pic.You look so cute!!:flower:

Hey ladies,

Just popping in to say hello. I hope everyone is doing well. Has anyone spoke with Adanma? How is Navy doing I wonder?

Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 39.

Mzladyk we'll be living together. We're actually going to live in Indiana and he is going to make the long drive everyday so we don't shuffle the kids schools again.

DH sounds like a sweetie thats awesome that you guys get to live together I know you can't wait.

Hey Ready Happy Birthday!!

Mommax I love your new bump pic it looks like you are all baby

Anxious take advantage of the bedrest while you can make everyone else wait on you hand and foot

Fam of 6 you don't have long at all I know you are getting anxious

Jonanne post a pic of the babies room when you are finsihed I am sure it is going to be beautiful

Happy Belated Birthday Ready(Hi). Our power here in Cali went out. Hi Flutter, jonnanne3,famof6,Mzladyk,mommax3, needa, and everyone else I forgot.

Hello ladies, thought I would let you all know how my appointment went today. IVF is my only option $10 000 so not in my ball park. Hubby says its ok we will save but seems a little far fetched for me. I also told DH that it would hurt but i would be willing let go our separate ways so he can have a chance to have a family, sounds crazy I know but it's how I feel he is the only boy with only one sister and I feel it would be wrong of me to keep that from him. It has been an emotional few weeks for sure. He says he does not want anyone else but he is able to have children so I think he should. Am i crazy for thinking that? :(

Hello ladies. I haven't got to check on everyone in a while...I can't believe how far along our preggo ladies are. I hope all of you are doing well. XX

Here are a few new pics of Gunner. He is getting so big already in 12 month clothing.

cuteby.jpg

ramsboy.jpg

playingingrass.jpg

Super I'm so sorry you are feeling that way. Your dh wouldn't have married you if he didn't love you for YOU! I'm sure he was made aware of the facts if a TR going in. Hang in there sweet sister and dont let those thoughts get the best of you.

Sandi oh my he's adorable and such pretty eyes!

Super,I am so sorry you are feeling that way:hugs:Your DH loves you and him saying you can save for ivf proves it and he doesn't want anyone else.

Reeds,He is so freaking cute!I can't belive how big he is!

AFM,Back to dr tomorrow I will update if we get any news!

Reeds gunner is soooo handsome I cant believe how big he is!!! time flys :(
Super I think the girls are right he married you for you! and perhaps your fs has a payment plan for ivf and if not keep saving and enjoy your time together knowing that your lo IS in your future :)
fam your getting so close i cant wait to see pics of your little girl :)

I went back to the dr this morning.Babies head is engaged and I am 2cm dilated.He said everything else is favorable whatever that means.He is a man of few words so thats all I got.

We are having some lovely weather here.I am off to enjoy:flower:

Super, take power of those negative thoughts with positive one. I know it is hard trust me, I know all to well. But your DH LOVES you and don't let anyone or anything make you think otherwise.:hugs:

Reeds, he is to cute. Can you bottle of those cheeks so I can kiss them. :kiss:

Fam, :saywhat:you are almost done baking?!! Wow, how time flies.

Momma, how are you doing?

Flutter, are you getting ready for dh or is he already here?

Needa, hi sweetie.

Floopy, I hope all is well.

Sorry for anyone I missed. Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->