"just feel pregnant" Argh! grumble!

rj84

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
so many symptoms say 'just feel pregnant' - never been pregnant so have no idea what that means?!!!! What do you reckon?? I currently feel as if i have a bowl of pasta sitting in my belly i feel so full (I don't) - reckon i have a food baby?! grumble grumble at bloomin symptom spotting - would happily go to sleep for these two weeks just so i could know either way - I'm not good with this waiting lark!"!!!! I could spot so many symptoms these 2 weeks - im currently 11 dpo (I think) but have no way of actually knowing as i OPKs don't work for me - had EWCM on 4th may, so I'm going by that- feel so frustrated now!!!

thank you for listening to the rant.... :haha:

LMAO!! :rofl:Thank you for that light relief. I am guilty of being just as impatient. I think the 'feeling preganant' is just a hindsight thing, so helpful in the 2ww :nope:

I'm sure next week I'll be scouring the 2ww threads analysing every symptom. Last month I convinced myself that my skin on my inner thighs felt "fiery" and this MUST be a sign. :haha: Wot a plonker,........I was just feeling the result of my fat thighs chafing together :dohh::blush: Any other time in my life I would have just looked in the mirror and gone "fat", that's yer problem, but no, my baby obsessed brain went "sore, hot feeling skin = preggo" :wacko:

sooooo true!!! and yes some light relief is definately needed in the dreadful 2ww!!

where are you in the whole process imagine??

lol!

I can also rule out earache as a symptom for future reference :blush::haha:

About to ov any day so gearing up for the usual craziness of the 2ww :dohh: Get the straight jacket ready :rofl:

There were 5 seagulls outside my house today. If I fall PG this month it will TOTALLY be a sign :nope::wacko:

Why do we do it to ourselves rj?

lol!! loving the Seagull = sign approach!! I'm a magpie girl personally!!!!!!
I've no idea why we do it!! It drives us crazy and inevitably gives us negative results!!! and I KNOW the stress is making it even less likely to catch - buuttt I CAN'T HELP IT!! I'm trying my best not to show the hubby all the sites I go on - he thinks I'm totally obsessive - of course I am but he doesn't need to KNOW that - thank god for incognito windows!!! I've had ridiculous symptoms this 2ww - unusual for me is vivd dreams and *TMI* brown/pink on TP on 5DPO - not that i even get + opks... and here i go again!!!!!

How long you been TTCing??

Hi ladies, sorry for butting in, but I'm exactly the same! EVERYthing is a sign of pregnancy! I'm half way through the TWW now, but I've essentially been convinced I was pregnant since the day after I tossed the birth control...5 months ago :winkwink: DH now responds with "I think that's a sign" to almost everything I say. :rofl:

DH is from Alsace, which is known for its storks, so I've been obsessively stork spotting every time we visit the in-laws. Saw three just today :yellow: I'm 100% sure that's a sign!

ha!!! I think birds might be the way to go... interestingly cats have apparently got a sixth sense - I am now convinced everytime my two snuggle up to me it's because they 'know' I'm pregnant - oh dear!!!!! Am now worrying my cwtchy cats are going to scare the birds away....... :-D

Lmao! This thread is so funny! I know the word 'obsession' is used frequently on this site but I really thought my OCD behaviour was getting out of control. Now I have read this thread, I realise that it is...but that's perfectly acceptable lol! We'll all be neurotic together!

Who else hides all the hpt's you've peed on from your OH?? I don't even bother trying to hide the sites now, I'd be deleting them from my history pages for an hour after one days usage lol!

The whole 2ww is a bit like starsigns, when you read them you are actually reading WAY too into them, looking for signs that reflect what you're going through, (or what you are hoping you are experiencing!). Last month I scrutinised every tingle, twinge, spot, burp, cough, itch, sneeze, smell (or lack of smell!) and thought I must be pregnant! There could be no other logical explanation! But alas, when I saw that BFN my logical (albeit depressed) side kicked in and realised that these things are most likely happening every month!

Who has any good distraction techniques during the 2ww? I haven't even O'd yet but would like to prepare myself! A bit of forward planning never hurt anyone lol!

:dust: to all xxx

Thanks to the metformin and all the drugs I am on for fertility, I always have pregnancy symptoms after AF arrives. I have had so many strong symptoms before, my husband has come home from work with a hpt because he too thought I was pregnant.
I hate it. I try not to get my hopes up every time my boobs hurt or I have slight cramping or feel dizzy, but the little hopeful voice in the back of my head starts whispering this could be it. Of course it never is.

Who else hides all the hpt's you've peed on from your OH?? I don't even bother trying to hide the sites now, I'd be deleting them from my history pages for an hour after one days usage lol!

hehe so very true!! and yes totally hiding them!!!! he thinks I'm OCD as it is!!!!
This website is rather good distraction - but I'm finding out the more months that pass the less likely i am to get distracted - getting very tiresome now!!!!
i think a little lightheartedness such as this thread and recognising our ocd side is rather helpful!!!!!!!

oh well 12dpo tomorrow - what u reckon another BFN?!!! must. not. symptom. spot!!!

Yep, tiresome, angry, erratic, upset - these are words that don't come close to the disappointment as each month goes by! After 15months it's becoming a laugh or 'never stop crying' situation, so now I just laugh like a crazy lady lol!

Talking about ocd behaviour, just before my last AF I got my OH to stand in front of the window for about half an hour staring at what I thought was a positive on a hpt. If you squinted in the right light (squinted until you could barely see anything) I could swear there was a line, he couldn't see anything but he wouldn't know his ar*e from his elbow lol!! Damn you internet cheapies!

Glad I'm not alone though rj, and I really hope it's a case of good news or no news is good news for you! Are you late? How about trying to convince yourself that you're not pregnant. Reverse psychology on yourself? If you're not, it won't be such a major blow (even though at the back of your mind you'll be cut up), if you are then it'll be an amazing surprise!

Yes - I try that reverse psych every month - but somehow i mangage to reverse reverse psych myself - the little logical angel on the right side says - you know youre not, see there'll be only one line or that three letter N word... and then there;s the devil on that angel's shoulder that says But you coulllddd bee!!! dammit!

15 months is hard :-( - mine is a funny situ - I've wanted to try since about 6 months after we got married but hubby wasn't ready - got very depressed about it - so 2 years later he finally decided it was ok... (we did get married relatively young - 24 - we're 27 now) so offically I've been trying since december - but it feels sooo much longer!!!

like you say cry or laugh - got to keep living!!
keep me updated - would love to TTC buddy with you girls! keep eachother sane!!!!!!

Oh, and not late yet - very odd cycle last month - went down to 29 days compared to 34-36 the months before so havent' got a great idea when she's due properly - Wednesday onwards really - only going DPO from EWCM.

BABY DUST SPRINKLES!

Yes - I try that reverse psych every month - but somehow i mangage to reverse reverse psych myself - the little logical angel on the right side says - you know youre not, see there'll be only one line or that three letter N word... and then there;s the devil on that angel's shoulder that says But you coulllddd bee!!! dammit!

That's so true it hurts lol! Yeah I see how it feels like it's been longer, you've been ttc in your head for longer than you have been actively trying and that time must have been so difficult for you. My OH took a bit of 'gentle persuading' (aka begging lol) but seeing his brother and his wife have two children and being surrounded by my younger relatives have all convinced him how much of a fab dad he'd be!

Feel like I'm an expert on CM now lol! I just refuse to chart my BBT as I don't want to get my hopes up on temperature spikes and the like, just trust my body will show me the signs and hope lol!

I'll be 27 in a couple of weeks and this is the one gift I would love to have!

Keep laughing hun, consider me your ttc buddy, we'll laugh our way to BFP's in no time! Keeping my fingers crossed on Weds for you, let me know how you get on. :)

Feel like I'm an expert on CM now lol! I just refuse to chart my BBT as I don't want to get my hopes up on temperature spikes and the like, just trust my body will show me the signs and hope lol!

yes i'm doing that too - i never knew there was so much to know about CM :sick: !!!
but i too am not BBT charting - I couldn't cope. I have been using OPKs but never had a + from it.

I found turning 27 (4 may) quite a big thing - never thought i would be and a not have a little one or b not be preg. bah!

will keep you up dated and look forward to buddying with you :)

Ooo tell me about it lol! My bday is the 24th May and I just wish it was my age too lol! I'd always imagined having children at 26 and now I'm approaching 30 quicker than I'd like with no good news to welcome it lol! It's funny, we're quite similar! My OH is Welsh lol! Happy belated bday btw! :)

BBT is just one more thing to fuel my stress and like you, I just don't want to go there at the moment.

Never thought I'd actually welcome the EWCM (that's before I knew what it meant of course lol) mmm nice!

Take care missy, speak soon :)

right then!! My symptoms seem to be going away! :-( I seem to have lost the back ache, nausea and saliva. Today has been replaced with a banging headache and tiredness. still hving the really weird vivid dreams, sore throat and feeling very 'wet' with a touch of thrush I think. bound to be the witch on her way. booooo. I'm 12 dpo today AF due 14 - 17 dpo - very impatient. :-(

:rofl:OMG girls this thread is just :haha::haha:

*wipes away tears of hilarity*

We've only been TTC 2 months and I already think I'm mental :tease:

With the dreaded 2ww upon my I can feel the voice on my shoulder going "test..go on....you can't resist......pee on it......squint at it from every angle......7dpo is a perfectly reasonable time for a bfp.........can you see it.....do you see the line?" then the line eye kicks in :dohh:

I blame this forum. No way would I have started taking tests apart if I hadn't seen it here first!

yep totally agree - the whole bending in natural light and lamps are the curse of the 2WW!!!
im now 12 dpo and have already POAS 3 times!!!! not good esp when my AF prob isn't due til 17dpo!!! not healthy at all!! those symptoms are evil!! I've of course got every symptom in the book, I've been pregnant each 2WW for the last 5 months!! Must. try. to. be. patient!
hows your symptom spotting going?!!!

Ha ha!! This has to be the best thread yet!! I'm a magpie girl too! I keep deleting my history also, oh well, hopefully they'll just love us more for our madness!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->