"just feel pregnant" Argh! grumble!

Congrats Imagine- what fab news!! I am officially (dead) pigeon spotting from now on!! Hope you're feeling ok and wishing you minimal mouth sick incidents from now on!

Hena- I have just come back from the Alsace and once I found out storks were the thing there I convinced myself it was a lucky sign. Alas AF is upon me so it's onto cycle 7 for me, keep the crazy symptom spots coming girls, they def keep me going xx

good luck hon! I always get frustrated when people make ridiculous suggestions like that to me also.

:dust:

Hello ladies!! just checking in with you all!! Currently on CD 13 of an average 32 day - still not having a +opk. Just CM watching. Am taking my preconception, vitex and cough syrup!!! Not started the pre-seed yet waiting til CD14-17 which is when O most likely!! Then the dreaded 2WW - I don't know which i dread more AF or the 2WW - at least AF only lasts 1w!!!!!! Any more signs ladies?!!!!
Hope you're all doing well!!!!

xxxxxx

*mentally recalling all the times I've seen heron's flying while I've been driving*...

(we don't have storks here so I picked the next long legged water bird :p LoL)

Niiiice! I'm sure herons work too!
I saw something that looks a bit like a pelican but I'm pretty sure they only live on the ocean, and it's hard to get further from the sea than Switzerland...hmmm maybe halucinations are a sign?

It's a land pelican. :D

My mum asked if I was having tea instead of coffee this morning. I never ever have tea before my coffee and have only said I'd switch when I'm pregnant. Maybe it's a sign that my mum knows on a subconscious level that I'm pregnant? :p

Hello ladies!! just checking in with you all!! Currently on CD 13 of an average 32 day - still not having a +opk. Just CM watching. Am taking my preconception, vitex and cough syrup!!! Not started the pre-seed yet waiting til CD14-17 which is when O most likely!! Then the dreaded 2WW - I don't know which i dread more AF or the 2WW - at least AF only lasts 1w!!!!!! Any more signs ladies?!!!!
Hope you're all doing well!!!!

xxxxxx

Oh I know what you mean! Two weeks is WAY too long to wait in between. That's another issue I want addressed in the redesign. Either you catch the egg and have a lovely pregancy, or you don't and get right on with AF so you can start again. Jeesh! Hope you're at least having some fun now! There's the nice part of ttc...sod :winkwink:

Prepping, mums know everything! :coffee: (just ask my mum, she'll tell you!)

I have heard from SO many people that you "Just know" when you are pregnant. I think it is me WANTING to be pregnant so badly that I think that I am really having that feeling. There were 49 days between my April period and May period so I have NO idea when mine is coming this month (if at all). So I understand the annoyance of waiting for AF and everything. It is SO HARD to not test on a daily basis. It does nothing for me but torture me because I sit and put all my hope into those 3 minutes when deep down I know its too early to be testing.

Prepping, mums know everything! :coffee: (just ask my mum, she'll tell you!)

It's amazing because when I was a teenager she didn't know a thing, and as soon as I hit my 20s she knew everything! Weird eh? ;)

Hi ladies! Thank you so much for my birthday salutations! How lovely, half of my friends actually forgot lol!

I've been fervently stalking the pregnancy posts for a while - which isn't good for my emotional state! I think if I read other people's experiences I can somehow will my body into reacting in the same way lol! The success stories have given me a lot of hope though, there are so many women who seemed at the end of their tether or had given up completely and fallen pregnant.
Also those who conceived under high stress is good news for me as I am physically incapable of reducing the ttc and 2ww stress at the moment - It's taken over my life! There's hope for us yet girls!

Loving catching up with this thread and the ornithological signs have literally sprouted wings and took off ...apart from the dearly departed pigeon of course! :)

Af is 6days away and the only thing I'm peeing on is porcelain until then! There only thing that I seem to have out of the ordinary is severe gas, mmm sexy! 2 days ago I was literally bottom burping every 5-10 minutes throughout the day! It's been really uncomfortable to go also. I'm not getting too excited (but secretly, I am), trying to remain calm and wait it out! Grrr!

Imagine - I'm joining the rest of the grumpy gang (lol) in wishing you a massive Congratulations hun! That's fantastic news and I bet you are filled with every emotion going knowing you are about to embark on the most amazing journey of your life!! I'm going to check out your symptoms on the other thread and obsess a little bit more!

xxx

Hello Team grumpy!!!!
I've had my first positive OPK - EVER today!!!! finally know I'm working!!! Yay!!! only took 6 months.....

Hey Team Grump, good to hear from you all!

Glad the stork spotting has taken off, although sadly back in Blighty now and the only birds I see regularly are mangy looking pigeons (surely a dead one will turn up soon?!)

rj, fab news about the +opk!! Must be so lovely to see the smiley face for once. Fx this is your month for the double!! Think I said before that I have given up using OPKs but even so perhaps I should be trying whatever you've tried to get your +. It can't hurt I suppose- what's worth giving a go do you think?

I read today that 9ms ttc is average for women in early 30s so am trying to stay positive for now. Hope all is well with everyone xxx

Hiya grumble buddies! I just got back from Alsace and I was determined NOT to stork spot this trip, but to take it easy and just drive safely, BUT two storks found me! Just outside of Saverne, they few so low over me I was afraid of hitting them. I was the only car in sight at the time....hmmmmm.....

I've managed to convince myself two months in a row that I was absolutely pregnant, no questions about it.... even though there was no possible way considering when and how we bd'd..
TWW Madness should be a clinical diagnosis... I hate the whole thing, I told DH last time, if he grumbled, I'd dump my basket load of hpt's all over his head. :haha:

:happydance: There's a pigeon couple building a love nest in the tree right outside OUR love nest! We can see them building through our living room window! :yipee: I'm 3dpo, pretty sure I don't even need to bother with a test...this is a 100% sure sign!

hehe - well the bird spotting obv worked - got my BFP!! v. early but fingers crossed and keep an eye out for the birds..... and no I didn't 'just feel pregnant'!!!

xxxxxx

:wohoo: That's brilliant rj!!! Huge congratulations!!! I've got to ask, do you "feel" pregnant? :winkwink:

Hi everyone! I'm new on here. I'm 2 dpo on my 2nd month ttc and I swore I would obsess about syptom spotting but I just can't help myself! I've had sore bbs and very tired since O day. Could that be a sign? Any comments much appreciated!

:wohoo: That's brilliant rj!!! Huge congratulations!!! I've got to ask, do you "feel" pregnant? :winkwink:

nup didn't feel and still don't feel!! bbs are aching. veins are popping and a little bit of nausea but don't actually feel it at all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->