"just feel pregnant" Argh! grumble!

haha
one for sorrow....
two for joy
three for a girl
four for a boy......

I'd take three or four.....:haha:

I just thought of the best idea ever, and thought if anyone would appreciate it, it would be you ladies....garlic to ward off the witch!!! :rofl: Think it could work?

definately - I have a black cat maybe he could hunt her down....

hi girls, what a funny conversation :) agree with the magpies, will keep an eye out when i go out tomorrow, im ttc'ing to, hoping for a bfp soon, im so impatient, ive been symptom spotting as well, im trying to tell myself im not so that i cant be disappointed, the dreaded 2 week wait....

:rofl: good question, guess I hadn't thought that far!!!

end of 13dpo - the witch ain't got me yet - put extra garlic in my tea tonight!!!:haha:

Hi Rj, is there any news on the BFP? You were testing y.day if my memory serves me right, fingers xd for you x

@Imagine, I'll keep a lookout for any horses but I live in the most urban place possible so chances are slim to none lol!

LOL, Lil, I also live in an urban area but actually saw a horse today. Thought of you girls! rj, garlic tea sounds like the most disgusting thing ever, but at this point if it meant a bfp, there's no question I'd do it! ;-)

Hi Rj, is there any news on the BFP? You were testing y.day if my memory serves me right, fingers xd for you x

@Imagine, I'll keep a lookout for any horses but I live in the most urban place possible so chances are slim to none lol!

pink tonight on 15dpo - BFN this AM - def looking rather bleak for the BFP - boo hiss... onto the next 30 days.... #sigh#

giddy up....!!

I totally hear ya. My nipples are so sore and tender!! But it's such a long wait between now and taking a pregnancy test. Oh the joys of our cycle!!:wacko:

Has anyone else thought they had a pg symptom, then realised it was just something stupid like "oh yeah, I forgot to eat lunch" or "right, gotta pee!" yeah....full bladders make me feel pregnant.](*,)

yep totally hear you, AF still not truly here but i'm pretty sure she's here! feel pretty bummed!! so garlic and horses... keeping an eye!!!!

pink tonight on 15dpo - BFN this AM - def looking rather bleak for the BFP - boo hiss... onto the next 30 days.... #sigh#

giddy up....!!

Nooo! lets not lose hope until that horrible witch rides on in! Gl hun! xx

Hey ladies,

This thread has had me in stiches!! I definitely do the whole magpie thing and have also recently become unfeasibly excited when I passed two Eddie Stobart lorries- the first with the names 'Summer Patience' on it and the second with my name on it (apols to non UK folk if this makes no sense!)- must be a sign that I need to be patient and I'll get my BFP in the summer right???!!!

God I think I'm actually going mad!! This month I have been noticing feeling overly tired and quite heavy in my abdomen, which are clearly pg signs and nothing to do with being really busy and eating like a pig!! It is so funny how we will take everything as a sign and then quickly write it off as soon as we get a BFN! Of course when we do get our BFPs we'll be proved right for once and can go round telling people about how we "just knew" we were pg even before we took the test!!!

Apols I can't remember exactly who said it but I've never had a + opk either- apparently it's quite easy to miss your surge if you have a short one so I keep telling myself that. I'm 31 and have been ttc for 6 ms...

Good luck to everyone this month xxx

Well girls, 6dpo for me now and compared to last month......no symptoms:shrug: If this is my month and we have caught the egg then I am definitely not one of those women who "just know" :lol:

Although...I did find a birds egg the other day, now if that isn't a fertility sign :dohh:

lol!! yep that nasty af got me - but have now started vitex. never had a + opk so hoping this might give them a push!! 6 mnths ttc - not as long as some but seemingly a lifetime already!! this month i'm also taking pre-concieve and trying preseed!! going to give them all the help i can!!!!!! shall keep you updated!!!
Hows everyone else going???!!!

LOVING the eddie stobart refernce but usually have to say it in a Nessa voice!!

'Ow - Eddie!' He was a gentle lover, smooth on the gearstick, he yanked that horn like no man could. It was all good until he tried to pull a rear view mirror number on me and I knew we had come to an end...hehe! Good ol' Gav n Stace, yet another UK reference lol!

Newgirl and Imagine - If those aren't signs I don't know what is lol! Could driving past a sign count as a sign? I do that all the time and am not above clutching at straws lol!

Hey rj, sorry for miss AF knocking on your door! You're hardcoring it right up with the assisted help this month, good on you gal! What is vitex and pre-conceive if you don't mind me asking? Sorry, I could just google it but I'd prefer a human response and not some jargon based medical definition lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->