"just feel pregnant" Argh! grumble!

This thread is so funny and has really cheered me up today so thank you :) So glad to see that some of you have your BFP's too, just shows there's hope for all of us!

Hey rj, that's such fab news congrats!!!!! the pos OPK was obviously a good sign (although sure all of our signs were just as important ha ha!) I'm on cd 28 now and no sign of af but tested neg yest...will keep you posted. it's not over til the old witch sings eh!!! xxx

definately!! I had two BFNs before my BFP and that was very faint and at 14dpo! def not over til that witch arrives! (there is still a little part of me that keep expecting her to turn up - but now past my longest cycle day so feeling a bit more positive now!!) Boobs are aching like crazy - my boobs never hurt - very odd feeling!! xxxxxxxxxx

Another BFN! :growlmad: And I saw a LOT of storks last cycle. If I see a stork this weekend, I'm gonna punch it right in the beak! :grr::yellow:

Thanks RJ! I already feel better. I think threatening the lying storks brightened my day :haha: Off to go catch an egg! And I promise: I'll commit no acts of violence against any of our aviary friends!

I've been lurking around this site for a while, this thread had me laughing all the way through, I feel like its worthy of my first post! I very literally live in a desert, and what few birds we do have are migrating away to escape the grass fires! It def won't be a bird dropping baby dust on me! We've been TTC about seven months, but the first four months I had a period every two weeks, so idk if those even count... I'm currently waiting for this eternal AF to end so we can get back to work!

Hi Brittastic! :wave: welcome to B&B hope you find lots of support and baby dust here! :dust: Maybe in the desert you need to see some sort of cactus-dwelling lizard? hmmmmm

There were 5 seagulls outside my house today. If I fall PG this month it will TOTALLY be a sign :nope::wacko:
LOL, I was glancing through this thread this morning and laughed at this... then a few minutes ago, my DH called as he was driving home and said, "Whoa! A seagull just flew right in front of my car!" (We live 20 miles from the beach.)

It must be a sign, yes? :blush:

I HAVE 3 DAYS TILL TESTING AND THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!! i have signs ive never had before so i am ssooo hoping i am

Hi Brittastic! :wave: welcome to B&B hope you find lots of support and baby dust here! :dust: Maybe in the desert you need to see some sort of cactus-dwelling lizard? hmmmmm

not a lot of cacti in the city,but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for that lizard! Only MAYBE 4 DPO but probably not even that, I have a long wait ahead of me! Celebrating our 4 year anniversary next week with a little vaca to the mountains, there will be lots of BD I assure you! If that egg is still hanging around it doesn't stand a chance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->