"just feel pregnant" Argh! grumble!

Oooh! Bird's egg...that's a sure sign! Driving by signs may also be a sign, but I think it depends on what the sign is signifying.
It seems my magpie days are over, dh is worse than me! I did a test on Saturday, bfn, and he comes out with "maybe it stands for big FALSE negative this time." :rofl: Yup! EFL, man, and apparently reading ttc websites when I'm not around. Bless him, our poor child will have two ocd parents to contend with! I should have known, he's been looking for storks and other signs since we started back in January.

'Ow - Eddie!' He was a gentle lover, smooth on the gearstick, he yanked that horn like no man could. It was all good until he tried to pull a rear view mirror number on me and I knew we had come to an end...hehe! Good ol' Gav n Stace, yet another UK reference lol!

Newgirl and Imagine - If those aren't signs I don't know what is lol! Could driving past a sign count as a sign? I do that all the time and am not above clutching at straws lol!

Hey rj, sorry for miss AF knocking on your door! You're hardcoring it right up with the assisted help this month, good on you gal! What is vitex and pre-conceive if you don't mind me asking? Sorry, I could just google it but I'd prefer a human response and not some jargon based medical definition lol!

Hehe! I know what you mean bout the medical jargon. I'm a bit worried due to the neg opks that im not actually ovulating so vitex is a natural remedy that supposedly promotes ovulation - giving it a go anyway!! It's also known as chasteberry. The pre-conceive are vitamins that are supposed to support you conceiving! im given pretty much everything a go this month to make sure im tip top!! and really trying to chill out -I'm really tempted not to use opks this month as i think i could get quite obsessive and it would stress me out more having yet more negative opks when in fact i might be missing them or they might not work for me!!!!

We'll see how it goes anyway!! fingers crossed - surely its gotta happen sooner rather than later?!!!!!

on a lighter note - does anyone else find you still actually symptom spot evn tho AF has arrived?!! I'm, like, oo twinge... oh hang on...!!!!!:dohh:

And lllooving the nessa dialog there!!!

Yep think we've all officially gone slightly bonkers together!! Thanks for the G&S refs and the signage related hilarity- got me giggling so much dh shouted up to ask what I was up to!! Really comforting to know I'm not alone in my obsessive-ness!!

rj, sorry to hear af is upon you but sounds like you have plenty of plans afoot for this month. I find it helpful to have one new thing to try out/look into each month and actually this month it's dh's turn. He went to the docs recently and told a couple of couple of small fibs about when we started ttc and has been given a little 'sample' bottle to take to the local clinic. Think he's got everything crossed that this is our month so he can get out of it! Will keep you posted... xx

Happy belated birthday Lilyleaftea :cake:

Sorry af got you rj :hugs:

A little update from me........brace yourselves......this is BRILLIANT news.......I sicked in my mouth today!!!! Woohoo major symptom :happydance: So yet again I have convinced myself I am preggo lol! Although peesticks say 'no'.

On the other hand...bad news....saw a pigeon get run over today. This is an ominous sign :nope: (poor pigeon :cry:)

not to worry, imagine! I have something to combat the dead pigeon: a field full of seriously mamorific cows! Yes, I know, I live in Switzerland and this is not exactly an uncommon sighting, HOWEVER right after passing the cows on my bike, I came across....ready for it? A cabbage patch! Oh yes, ladies, a massive one.
Congrats on the sick-in-mouth, man I wish that would happen to me!

(has anyone else noticed how things we used to dread now excite us? Like nausea for example:winkwink:)

Oh! And another thought! When the creator does a redesign, you know, human.2 the belly button should def. turn colour/pop out when a woman is pg. Think of all the time it would save!

That would be brilliant if a little scary!

The sick in the mouth is a DEFINITE sign for sure (unless of course it was right after a shot of booze- my friend used to experience this quite often when we were younger ha ha!!) Maybe the dead pigeon represented the end of your need for pigeon spotting?? Hope so...:flower:

I have had zero symptoms this month. To the point where I am fairly sure I haven't even ov'd- no sore boobs, nothing :cry:

I'm 5-6 days away from af's imminent arrival so no doubt i'll be on early next week looking for a pick me up from you girls. On a happy note I'm off to a wedding in France this weekend so won't be thinking about it too much/obsessively checking pants for the evil witch after every wee!!

Have a good weekend all xxx

Ps- happy bday LLL xx

not to worry, imagine! I have something to combat the dead pigeon: a field full of seriously mamorific cows! Yes, I know, I live in Switzerland and this is not exactly an uncommon sighting, HOWEVER right after passing the cows on my bike, I came across....ready for it? A cabbage patch! Oh yes, ladies, a massive one.
Congrats on the sick-in-mouth, man I wish that would happen to me!

(has anyone else noticed how things we used to dread now excite us? Like nausea for example:winkwink:)

Lol "mamorrific" :haha:

The cabbage patch is a dead cert!

I'm getting nothing today symptoms wise. Convinced pigeon was not good sign :cry:

Almost wakling into a moving tram while daydreaming about the baby jogger you want to buy DH for Christmas: sign or just general daftness?

Lol Hena! Trams are dangerous. I nearly came a cropper in Amsterdam - trying to avoid an angry cyclist and ended up in the path of a tram. Scary things!

I got my bfp yesterday.:happydance: Symptoms posted in bfp announcement for you to obsess over.

I really hope you will all be joining me soon :dust: . Its a little lonely and scary in the first tri section! Plus it doesn't feel 'real' so I am still lurking round this section.

COME ON TEAM GRUMBLE! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hoorah Imagine!!!! :happydance:
I'm so happy for you!!!! I hope we can all join you in 1st trimester soon! Until then, I'll be happy to stalk you and dream :winkwink:

So if I understand this thread correctly, I've gotta find me a pigeon....:trouble:

Stalk away!

Any symptoms for you yet? I really hope you don't have to witness the death of a pigeon to get your bfp! Fingers and toes crossed the stork is on his way to you instead.....

Stalk away!

Any symptoms for you yet? I really hope you don't have to witness the death of a pigeon to get your bfp! Fingers and toes crossed the stork is on his way to you instead.....

I actually have loads of symptoms that match with your list which is getting me all excited, PLUS none of the mega cramps and other symptoms I usually get with AF. But I did another test this am, this time a digi and BFN. :nope:

I'm starting to suspect my cold two weeks ago and the lingering congestion I've been enjoying may not in fact be a sign of pregnancy, but rather a result of living in Zurich where everybody and his dog is currently suffering from a cold, taking public transportation nearly every day, and working in close contact with people inlcluding children who haven't learned to cover their faces when they sneeze (or better yet, remember, but then put their grubby fingers all over the pencils I then have to sharpen or shake my hand):dohh:

congrats imagine!!!! that's wonderful news!!! loling at team grumble!!!! xxxxxx

Hi Girls great thread

Would very strong smelling wee be a sign? :shrug:

This is a hilarious thread!! You girls all rock :D

Hi Girls great thread

Would very strong smelling wee be a sign? :shrug:

^^ maybe...... depends on whether you've eaten asparagus recently. ;)

burning your breakfast once= :bfn:
burning your breakfast twice= :bfp:

I'm golden!

as for the pee thing, I've actually read that somewhere....but in the course of all this ttc lark I've read almost everything, so who knows :winkwink:

Hmmm if AF doesnt come tomorrow i will have to test

Everything that happens seems to be a symptom lol. Belly ache..... Pregnant....... tired...... Pregnant...... Stomach acid! And so on. I told myself I wouldn't do this lol and I haver done x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->