JUST FOR FUN-What are you looking forward to mostly once baby is born?!

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
Hello :wave:
So I'm Shannen I'm 22 weeks pregnant and have a 20 month old son Hayden, and were expecting our second son Jenson early February!

So my question to you ladies is..
What can't you wait for aside the obvious, cuddling your beautiful new baby with that newborn smell and seeing there beautiful face..

Mine would be drinking a glass of white wine and lemonade! And being able to lye on my tummy on the floor playing with Hayden or lying on my belly in bed (that's how I originally slept) I don't think it helps I'm pregnant over Christmas again as that's when i desperately want a glass of wine. I really don't drink all that often so i think it's knowing I can't have it that's bugging me. Anything for our babies though! Would be interested to see other peoples xx

Red wine is definitely what I'm missing the most...accompanied by a rare steak would be great!! lol

Some nice, salty (uncooked) soft blue cheese.

And a year of maternity leave.

To sound horribly vain I really want to hit my fitness peak again. I almost loath the fact I can't do running, hiit, etc. And then to sound contradictory I'd also like a glass of white wine whilst out for dinner.... Apple juice has already had its day with me haha!!

I'm looking forward to jägerbombs and actually being able to hve a drink on my weekly night off! I

Sushi, soft cheeses, caffeine, as much seafood as I want, the occasional glass of wine, pain free sleeping, pain free sitting/standing/walking, more energy... Yeah I have a pretty substancial list.

These are great! Ohhhhh yes a bloody steak would be amazing and all the lovely cheese boards at Xmas time! Ohhhhh :( the boiling hot baths too!

I'm looking forward to being able to drink coffee again. Baby doesn't like it at all.
As well as sleeping on my stomach again.

Having my body back and not feeling like a fat lump, can't wait to
Feel nice in a pair of skinny jeans again ;)

Soft cheese and pate. I have already told everyone that's what I'm having for my birthday (which will be just after babber is born). I would quite like some cider too, and the freedom to eat what I like after lunchtime (the latest I can eat some of heartburn foods).

I have a small glass of wine once every couple of weeks, eat medium rare steak, sushi and cured meat. Was so different with my first - I was so strict, it was stressing me out!

Also, still lucky I can sleep on my tummy now. But can tell this will change in a couple of weeks.

I'm looking forward to being a mum of 2 beautiful kids! We struggled to get our daughter so for a while this was a dream I never thought could come true!
Maternity leave, having newborn cuddles again, doing a few things differently to our daughter...

The best night of sleep!!! I know y'all might look at me crazy, but I sleep so well with a newborn in the house. I am awful and sleep right through a baby crying. My OH gets up with them and lets me rest and heal. I get insomnia from the moment of conception until baby is born, every time.

Having a mixed drink, and real raw sushi :)

Other than that mainly newborn snuggles and seeing my son become a big brother.

This will be my 4th Christmas and new year ive been pregnant in 6 years lol so I'm looking forward to a vodka soda after i finish breast feeding. But mostly i want my body back lol i don't do pregnancy well. So will be nice to not feel sick/tired and sore all the time. But i still have a loooooong way to go lol

I miss dance fitness classes. I discovered them as a way to keep sane while ttc and now I'm only doing very light fitness so looks like yoga will have to take their place for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->