JUST FOR FUN-What are you looking forward to mostly once baby is born?!

Just read through and why are so many people adjusting their exercise routine? My midwife said I could keep up with Zumba, weights, cardio, basically everything I've been doing. I am obviously adjusting if I become uncomfortable at all, but I haven't outright stopped or slowed down.

Looking forward to enjoying a few glasses of wine, fruity cider and even WKD. I was just starting to build up tolerance again after having DS right before I got my BFP.

Not having to limit my caffeine intake.

Runny eggs ...... I'd give anything for runny eggs, and a lush medium rare steak.

For you tummy sleepers, good luck to you trying to get back into that. I could only sleep on my tummy until I was having DS, and never managed to get back into it. For those that do manage it, I'll be extremely jealous :haha:

Interesting what you say about tummy sleepers, I was a tummy sleeper before my DS was born in 2013 and continued to sleep on my tummy until the end of the 2nd trimester (even though I was pretty big so I'm not sure how I managed that). Even though it was only the 3rd tri that I couldn't sleep on my tummy, I never got back into it after DS. Around the time I got my BFP with this baby, I started sleeping on my stomach again, it is the only way I can get comfortable at night. We will see how long it lasts this time around.

I look forward to enjoying food... especially things I normally love like eggs (runny eggs! which currently sound like death food), chicken, pumpkin things, and kale... all things I can't *stand* now but I normally love! And, of course, baby clothes, introducing my son to the baby, family cuddles, and... not being pregnant! haha, I love my babies but I am not a huge fan of pregnancy! Oh, and cooking at some point again... I love to cook but I don't enjoy many foods, so cooking is usually not nice right now...

I'm still sleeping on my tummy, but I remember how uncomfortable it was when I had to stop doing that! I couldn't WAIT to sleep on my tummy again after he was born... after sleepless nights in the hospital and newborn, I went to my bed excited to sleep on my tummy... only to find out that it hurt my boobs too much... hahah...and with a sleepless baby that sometimes found his way to sleeping in the bed with us in our arms (which at first I didn't think we would do), tummy sleeping was out many nights with that, too. hahaha, sooo... this time I'm not getting my hopes up for tummy sleeping until baby is older!!!

Looking forward to enjoying a few glasses of wine, fruity cider and even WKD. I was just starting to build up tolerance again after having DS right before I got my BFP.

Not having to limit my caffeine intake.

Runny eggs ...... I'd give anything for runny eggs, and a lush medium rare steak.

For you tummy sleepers, good luck to you trying to get back into that. I could only sleep on my tummy until I was having DS, and never managed to get back into it. For those that do manage it, I'll be extremely jealous :haha:

Interesting what you say about tummy sleepers, I was a tummy sleeper before my DS was born in 2013 and continued to sleep on my tummy until the end of the 2nd trimester (even though I was pretty big so I'm not sure how I managed that). Even though it was only the 3rd tri that I couldn't sleep on my tummy, I never got back into it after DS. Around the time I got my BFP with this baby, I started sleeping on my stomach again, it is the only way I can get comfortable at night. We will see how long it lasts this time around.

I did my best to stay off my tummy after my 12 week scan, but for a good few weeks I kept waking up on my tummy instead. Then after having a c-section I could only sleep on my back (after a week of sleeping sitting upright) for several weeks. By that point my boobs were massive and were painful from milk production. Been sleeping on my side ever since, never could get back to feeling comfy on my tummy, and when I tried I could only manage it for a moment or two.

As much as I love it, I can't wait for my bump to be gone. It getting uncomfortable and I hate that I can't hold my DD on my lap plus I'm always bumping her in the head with it, poor girl. Once the bump is gone I can sleep a bit easier (front or back) and get around so much better.

I'm not a good person for being pregnant! I craved it so bad after my son but now remember how much I hate being pregnant! Can't wait to feel back to my old self!!

Giving my all in Insanity workouts(I only started them shortly before getting pregnant).
Having wine/beer on dates with my OH.
Drinking as much coffee as I like.
No more nausea. Seriously feel like it's never going away.

Lots of cuddles and the smell of a new babyxx

Looking forward to getting rid of this hip pain and sciatic nerve pain! And the belly being gone - being able to move more easily.

Looking forward to getting rid of this hip pain and sciatic nerve pain! And the belly being gone - being able to move more easily.

Ugh! I had sciatica with my son- no fun! If it helps give you hope, it eased up a little for me in the last weeks of pregnancy when he dropped... hope it does for you, too!

I'll be going to a metal concert and Goth Clubs :)

Sushi!!!! Hubby already has clear instructions to bring sushi take out to the hospital as soon as baby has safely arrived and we have all enjoyed our first family cuddles together (I kid you not, he has accepted this with the due amount of gravity that mark him as the best man I could share my life with).

Also, going back to my martial arts training... And some good, exhausting running! I miss the muscle burn and exercise high. Right now I get round ligament pains if I walk too fast...

I want my old Sunday routine back! Grabbing a glass (or 3) of wine and watching Game of Thrones while BF was out with his friends. Now it's going to be grabbing a glass (or 3) of wine and watching Game of Thrones while BF takes care of Alex for an hour. It's a win-win! Daddy and baby get more bonding time and Mommy gets some me time!

Not having to plug my nose when I brush my teeth so the toothpaste smell doesn't make me puke. Not having my sweet hubby watch over me and treat everything I eat like a family decision. But mostly I'm crazy hormonal weird excited about breastfeeding. I have dreams about feeding my super little baby and how he will look and feel and smell. It has never crossed my mind before and now that is the image that has taken over my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->