JUST FOR FUN-What are you looking forward to mostly once baby is born?!

The number one thing I am looking forward to is being able to sleep in any position without having to worry about circulation or the baby. Also drinking as much coffee as I want, exercising normally, a glass of wine here and there and my normal clothes!

It's the little things.

I'm looking forward to pate, I don't eat it much but I really want some..and I always have it as a starter with my Christmas dinner..:cry: lol

Also looking forward to a nice glass of wine, or beer or just an energy drink would be nice! :haha:

I eat soft cheese and raw sushi:D and I'll be having a glass of champers at Christmas. This is my fourth. I guess I'll most look forward to having better energy levels.

So many different things! It's exciting though isn't it!! I'm not as strung up on all the yes and no's on what to eat and drink like I was with my son but I'm still carful I wouldn't drink or smoke while being pregnant but do have a yucky egg every now and again and eat ceaser dressing etc xx

I miss sleeping in general. I'm a belly sleeper and that's obviously out. My doctor advised me to stop sleeping on my back, which is the only way I'm comfortable right now. And I'm just plain not too comfortable on my sides because LO will start kicking at whichever side is down. Plus waking up to pee multiple times a night.

I really miss wine/alcohol. I miss being able to eat stuff without having to worry if it's bad for the baby.

I miss being able to shave down below, since I can no longer see it no matter how I contort myself. I miss my pre-pregnancy body and wardrobe. I miss being able to put on socks without a struggle.

I miss being comfortable in general. I'm just plain uncomfortable.

Definitely eating sushi for my birthday (4 weeks after I'm due lol). Wasn't much of a drinker but it never sounded better than during my pregnancy!
Having the freedom to make a choice and say no rather than the obligation to say no, as f**ked as that sounds.

Oh, and not feeling like I'm going to throw up or pass out all the time x

I'm looking forward to holding my baby in my arms, having done childbirth.
Then my parents arrive.
I can't wait to not feel nauseous and vomit. I really want to enjoy my food rather than thinking I need to eat something and healthily.
I'm looking forward to my get healthy and slim kick after. I'm looking forward to not being uncomfortable.

Sushi, sushi and more sushi! I already have a post-baby date with a good friend to go to a nearby all you can eat sushi place. Just thinking about it is making me hungry.

Until then, I did indulged in some veggie sushi and tempura shrimp rolls when I hit the second trimester. As good as it was, it just wasn't the same without the fish.

Mussels, Clams, Scallops! Wine. Gin. Blue cheese!

It's crazy how many of you ladies like seafood and pate! I've never tried either as I'm not a big fish lover and didn't like what pate was haha! Probably a good thing as if I loved it and wanted it I couldn't right now!

After breastfeeding I'm looking forward to filtered coffees and bubbly!

My fiancé and I got engaged a few days after we found out we are expecting.

He'd bought the ring weeks before but was holding off with popping th question for the right moment, he then hurried when we were pleasantly surprised that we were expecting - so we haven't celebrated our engagement with a few glasses of bubbly yet. I can't wait!!:happydance:

After breastfeeding I'm looking forward to filtered coffees and bubbly!

My fiancé and I got engaged a few days after we found out we are expecting.

He'd bought the ring weeks before but was holding off with popping th question for the right moment, he then hurried when we were pleasantly surprised that we were expecting - so we haven't celebrated our engagement with a few glasses of bubbly yet. I can't wait!!:happydance:

Ohhhh exciting! Congratulations x2! xxx

Ive been eating seafood throughout pregnancy..... (cooked).... why aren't you ladies eating it??

And I've been eating cold cuts, sushi (not with raw fish), runny eggs and medium rare steaks. I am definitely not as strict as I was with my first

Looking forward to enjoying a few glasses of wine, fruity cider and even WKD. I was just starting to build up tolerance again after having DS right before I got my BFP.

Not having to limit my caffeine intake.

Runny eggs ...... I'd give anything for runny eggs, and a lush medium rare steak.

For you tummy sleepers, good luck to you trying to get back into that. I could only sleep on my tummy until I was having DS, and never managed to get back into it. For those that do manage it, I'll be extremely jealous :haha:

I have HG, and with that what I look forward to is enjoying food again! <3

Looking forward to working out, comfortable sex, being comfy again lol. Oh and wearing my regular clothes again!

I absolutely can't wait to see our son interact with his new sibling. I'm looking forward to experiencing a whole new set of "firsts".

Sushi (we live un the middle of the US so raw fish wouldn't exactly be fresh), wine, caffeine, random smells not making me nauseous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->