Just joining in

Ha! They asked us if we knew what birth control was! Seriously. Rude.
Anyways, we hardly ever see the majority of his family so I can deal.
My family is excited :)
I haven't had much in the way of symptoms either, just dizziness, sore boobs, and food aversions. Figured I'd feel worse by now. And I had pink spotting on Xmas Eve which freaked me out.
Next ultrasound is Tuesday so I'm praying that baby is growing.
Can't wait for your scan!

Wow that's so rude! Doesn't sound like they know about any control themselves. Whatevs. At least your family are excited!

I would freak out with spotting even though I know it can be normal. I never had any spotting with my daughter and none at all so far with this one. I'm glad you have a scan soon!

I was upset last night for Christmas dinner :( I spent literally hours preparing this deliciously amazing turkey dinner with all the trimmings and finally we sit down to make pigs of ourselves and.... I barely got through 1/4 of my plate before I felt so full I thought I would puke :cry: NOT FAIR!!!! I just wanted to stuff myself with yummy food but my body wasn't having any part of it. I felt so sick and exhausted I fell asleep at 7pm :( what a boring end to a lovely day.
Now it's morning and I am planning on gorging on turkey leftovers!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

The only plus side is now you have plenty of leftovers to have turkey all day. Personally I like it better the next day as a hot open faced sandwich. Yum!
Had more spotting last night so I'm waiting for the office to open and praying they'll scan me today instead. I had bleeding with my first son but not the others so I'm worried.

Went for our 8 week dating scan today. Baby stopping growing and no more heartbeat. I'm beyond devastated.
Wishing you all the best.

Went for our 8 week dating scan today. Baby stopping growing and no more heartbeat. I'm beyond devastated.
Wishing you all the best.

Oh Hun, I am so sorry :hugs: Be good to yourself while you try to heal.

Love4you I am so sorry to hear this. Be kind to yourself and give yourself time to heal, physically and mentally. Thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->