just those first few weeks

:hugs:

especially for you hunny
(have a rant about it if you need to... its your thread!!) lol
xox

thanks really need it today had a bad week, beginning of week my best mate of 9 years dh told her to choose between him and me so we no longer friends! :cry:
now last nite my dh had a fight with one of his best mates... althoe they sortewd it today :!:

now this evening dh brither phoned to say his other half pregnant and that set me of crying :cry: , beacause she horrid we havant spoken in nearly a year because she always starts trouble! and she got 4 kids already 3 of witch she gave up to there real dad and only sees them wkends just so that she could play happy familys with dh brother they have a daughter together.... but anyway i cant help thinking that she of all people doesnt deserve to be pregnant and y isnt it ME! i know that probley selfish but cant help it.

and to top it of my hubby seems to think i shouuld be over it by now or at least put it behind me and move on!
i know i would be sort of ok if it was some1 else but her i just cant be happy i wont my baby!! and all i keep thinking is because i didnt have a period this month juse a discharge i just got horrid feeling that im not gonna fall pregnant again just feel low but noone understands, i just wont dh to be there 4 me and understand. :cry: :cry: :cry: :hissy:

Oh Shell I don't know what to say bar sending you a BIG hug :hugs:

thanks feeling a bit better today just one of those days yesterday where it had to be let out!!!! :(

thank you for letting me ave my rant feel more myself today! :D

Hiya Shell... hope your ok... just wanted to give u a huge hug!!

im doing ok thanks, still feeling a bit low but doing what we do best picking my self up. :)

We have to or we're doomed! I'd been getting myself in an awful state slowly without realising it ~ alway's trying to smile & cracking a few jests through my heartache thinking I was 'ok' really had to give myself a shake the other week, can't say I'm there but I'm getting there!

*Hugs*

thats how ive been feeling this last week, i noticed how down i been so picking my self right bk up!.. well at least i am slowly :!:
:hugs: to you all for listening to me. thanks.x

glad you liked it victoria hopefully speak 2 u more on here. hope u ok.
:D

Shell, what a beautiful poem. We had a m/c 2 yrs ago and im finding it extremely tough going. I was just wondering is there a site where i can see these poems?
Mike.

sorry mike i cant remember the site i found them i just typed in miscarriage poems and diffrent ones came up. sorry to hear about yr loss.

im having such a down day today really tearful and to top it all of hubby being an ass as well.! :hissy:

well ive just gotton my BFP today. very excited but very scared all at the same time!!!

this is just a little message for my angel,
its getting very close to the day you were due (12th dec) and i will remember that day when it finally arrives. im sorry that u left me but im sure its you that sent bump 2 to me alls going fine now ive reached 13 weeks and im sure it is because you are looking out for all of us.
thank you and we will remember you evan thoe i only carried you for a short while but im sure there was reasons as to why you couldnt come and greet us, but we will all meet one da
with lots of luv. mummy.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh damn I didn't see this Shell I'm so sorry & :yipee: congratulations x x x

:hugs:

Edit: DOH it was in general chatter :oops: Hope your well :D

hi all,
just to let u know i had 16 week scan wednesday and all is good!!
so i can finally relax and enjoy. baby due on the 4th june althoe it b a week early as i will b having c.section. due to complications of last labour.
hope alls ok with everyone and have a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->