k so now I'm irritated.

Klandagi

Reaction score
Being silly I went back and checked my possible ovulation dates on a few different sites. WHY ARE THEY ALL DIFFERENT?! Ok... So they're in the same range. But WHY!!!! It's like :comp: seriously.

SITE 1: (Parenthood.com)
Ovulation: March 27th -- this is fine. We had full blown insemination on 3/25 after the condom broke, then he tried to pull out on 3/26 but wasn't super successful, 3/27 we were all about makin' babies after a discussion (I think he was all about making babies even though I was still sore mentally from the MC)

SITE 2: (Babyhopes.com)
Ovulation: March 28th -- haha fine. As said before. there was definitely swimmers swimming.

SITE 3: (Momswhothink.com)
Ovulation: March 29 -- fine. We had some pretty raw baby making sex on 3/28.

SITE 4: (FirstResponse.com)
Ovulation (fertile days): March 27 - March 31 -- well if I went the 30th or 31st I'd be screwed royally since the last time we :sex: was late on the 28th on the cusp of the 29th. Then again... Sperm in the system lives how long?

SITE 5: (Mymonthlycycles.com)
Ovulation: March 29 -- See mom's who think. This is the site where I do all my charting so I have a better chance of following this one I'd say.

So yeah the average seems to be March 29th. But now here's the issue. I could be; 9DPO or I could be 7DPO and to me those two DPO make a big difference. At the worst I could be 5DPO.

What gives.

Signed,
A stressin Klandagi

Ok, just to put myself in your shoes I went through all the sites you just did to try and calculate when i ovulated. They are all different, and yeah I feel your pain 2 days difference may not sound like a lot but for me it's the difference between being late for my period, VERY late for my period or still expecting AF any second now!

Especially bloody parenthood.com, so according to them my last period was 6th March which means I O'd on the 17th March which means I should expect my period on March 31st???
Well I was expecting my period 2nd April, but if it's March 31st that's nearly a week ago and that's a huge difference!

I'd just take the average one they all say hunny, or count from CD1, the first day of your last period forward 12-16 days and prepare to be flexible!

Hope that helps in some very small way? :flower: chin up. xxx

Thats what I found out while checking out these sites...it sucks. A day or two give or take is a big deal. I just try to go by my cm and cp...and not stress too much. haha. good one huh?

I would just trying taking the average of those. Its so frustrating though thats there no consensus amongst the experts.

yeah the frustrating thing is most definitely the fact that the experts can't all agree. We'll see though. Bleh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->