...katie...????????????????????

Oh, I actually don't have an account on there lol; I just sift through the photos on the first page and if there's anything I like I just follow the link and save it as a "favorite" on my computer.

Well hopefully we'll all make it over to baby club at the same time and just raid the place! OH THE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT CATS WE'LL HAVE!

lol oh boy. and the majority of us involved in the cat threads all agree...
...it doesnt freaking matter how you take care of your kid as long as you take care of your kid...

and so that's going to cause some serious hate and discontent.

My god I have to pee. I dont know why i'm typing that instead of actually getting up to, but whatever.

do you ever find that peeing is such a chore? :haha: god that's pathetic...but I will continue. I have laid on the couch and decided the discomfort of being there having to piss is far better than the alternative--i.e. actually getting up and moving--and will try to just tolerate it until some external force drives itself upon me to move. usually it's the dog jumping on my couch, and it will jostle me and I'm finally like, OK, fine, I'll go piss. sheesh.

no, i always find peeing a chore. Always have. Its like "sigh, really, i have to take time out of my busy day to do a simple biological process?"

I've always been kind of mad that our bodies havent figured out a seperate waste system

right?! we can put men in space by I have to walk 10 feet to the bathroom?! :nope:

Aaannnndddd pull down your pants, and sit down, and wait for it to come, then wait for it to finish, then do the cleaning bit, then pull your pants back up, then flush the toilet, then wash your hands, then walk the ten feet back to where you were very busily watching tv.

its ridiculous.

absolutely. it's about the only time i ever envy the penis. I mean, that's easy! feed that sucker through a hole in your jeans, evacuate it's contents, shake, and you're done!

and you know what else? i think we should all get handicapped stickers for a cars from about 35 weeks until birth. is that too much to ask for?!

absolutely. it's about the only time i ever envy the penis. I mean, that's easy! feed that sucker through a hole in your jeans, evacuate it's contents, shake, and you're done!

and you know what else? i think we should all get handicapped stickers for a cars from about 35 weeks until birth. is that too much to ask for?!

At the closest walmart to me, they have preggo parking spots =D It makes me happy.

i am always jealous of the penis. Everything is so much easier with it. Sexy time, solo sexy time, peeing, examining yourself, you can hit people with it, find water with it, etc.

All we have are babybuilding devices. Which is cool, but still.

yeah, definitely got the short end of the stick. my hubs likes to point this out a lot, and, as a matter of fact, was just telling me yesterday that all we got was "periods and babies". then i reminded him we have boobs, and those are pretty cool. I mean, I know men can grow big boobs but the coolness to largeness ratio only goes down with size for men. Although my guess is for women it's like a bell curve and you hit a certain point wthere the largeness is not so much cool as it is sloppy...

I went from a nice B to squeezing into a D. Soon i will have DDs. I think I'm one of those women who will always think they're small? I mean, i know they're nice. But they seem really small to me. Especially with the boob::belly ratio going on.
Maybe i'll give birth and my belly will wilt and my tits will look HUUUUGE to me. Or maybe not.

i'd rather have balls than boobs. They're all cold and you can roll them and scratch them and turn them into brains and all sorts of stuff. With boobs, you can squeeze them. woooooo

Thats another thing. Guys can scratch. their genitalia. IN PUBLIC. if we scratch our ARMS though, its gross. wtf.

I think they just look small because of the tummeh, mine are normally a D and right now an E .. and they look like they're TINY above my tummeh.

I feels huge anyway :( but I miss my boobs looking not so dwarfed

maybe i'm just gross then 'cause I totally boob scratch in public :haha: but i guess i *do* try to be discreet...

you're crazy, balls are gross. unless they're cold and shriveled up, then they're kinda cute. but i feel having those dangly bits between your thighs at all times must be annoying right? which is why they constantly adjust? but again they don't have to harness them against their body in material that digs into your skin and holds in sweat so...hmm

and i am SO FUCKING JEALOUS of your tit growth!!! i've gone from a C to a...drum roll please...fuller C. woo fucking hoo. I still fit in all my old bras except now the band is tighter :dohh: it makes me have tangible rage. and i bet anything your tits will look enormous after you give birth; at least I assume from what happened to my coworker who had about the same size increase. i couldn't tell when she was pregnant but when she came back to work I was all O_O

i made a picture!

Attachments

• boobs2.JPG
    boobs2.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 20
I think they just look small because of the tummeh, mine are normally a D and right now an E .. and they look like they're TINY above my tummeh.

I feels huge anyway :( but I miss my boobs looking not so dwarfed

We'll have to start a thread in babyclub about whether our huge boobs are still tiny to us.

maybe i'm just gross then 'cause I totally boob scratch in public :haha: but i guess i *do* try to be discreet...

you're crazy, balls are gross. unless they're cold and shriveled up, then they're kinda cute. but i feel having those dangly bits between your thighs at all times must be annoying right? which is why they constantly adjust? but again they don't have to harness them against their body in material that digs into your skin and holds in sweat so...hmm

and i am SO FUCKING JEALOUS of your tit growth!!! i've gone from a C to a...drum roll please...fuller C. woo fucking hoo. I still fit in all my old bras except now the band is tighter :dohh: it makes me have tangible rage. and i bet anything your tits will look enormous after you give birth; at least I assume from what happened to my coworker who had about the same size increase. i couldn't tell when she was pregnant but when she came back to work I was all O_O

i made a picture!

Well high and tight is cute, but loose and dangly is so fun to play with! I'm afraid if I had testicles, i'd be playing with them all the time. And other women say "no, you'd have had them since birth, they wouldnt be that awesome to you" but every pair of testicles i've seen has been attatched to a male who still likes to play with them (not even sexually!)

A fuller C, huh? A C is like optimum size for boobage. Its all big and soft and hot but doesnt overwhelm people and make them run away.
(i love the graph.)

I'm kind of a small person...I look like a miniature linebacker? So other than my shoulders, i'm really small boned and i'm short and i'm kind of chunky (in real life, not preggo life) but not fat, and so I sort of have a really warped view on myself. A D rack on a 5'0 girl is pretty big, especially on my rib cage (a male hand pretty much engulfs one whole side, front and back, of my rib cage.) but they still feel TINY. And i used to bitch about how giganticly fat my legs were, but it turns out that theyre pretty chicken-y.
idk, it sort of feels like i've got all this excess crammed into this body and so i'm never sure whether i'm getting an accurate view of myself lol. like if you shoved a bull moose into a pygmy deers body?

regardless, my boobs are tiny.

Lmao, I used to find mine to be way too big before I got this tummeh, I wanted reduction for the longest time, if they go back to being way too big, I'll go down that avenue.. Im only 5'4 for crying out loud and I look top heavy :(

oh ladies, i'm sure we're not half the freak shows we think we are in our "normal" bodies...

if nothing else pregnancy has really made me feel way better about my pre-pregnancy body. which naturally means it's going to look like shit after the baby is born and never go back to what i had :dohh:

i agree, no matter of time could get rid of the joys of jiggling your (universal "your") bouncy bits! hubs does still play with his -- especially the ol' naked knee bend, hands in air, and pelvic thrusts that make them sway to and fro. And me? I give my gals the ol' squeeze time and time again.

btw i figured that we must both have some vulgar sense of humor due to our lifestyle--i.e. my husband is a mechanic; you have to never be easily offended to live with people like these! what do you do in your shop?

...ever see "waiting"? the bat wing....:nope:

I started working at a truck stop when I was 13 years old. Hitting puberty among truck drivers means that I now do not get offended at anything unless its derogatory towards someone else. In the garage I work in now, the guys are very, very respectful towards me. Its just a rainbow of swearing though.

Have you ever heard of The Brain?? Thats what FOB used to do all the time with his junk lol

Pregnancy has made me pretty okay with my body. my pregnant one, at least. I'm not so neurotic. I hope it sticks postpartum.

Lmao, I used to find mine to be way too big before I got this tummeh, I wanted reduction for the longest time, if they go back to being way too big, I'll go down that avenue.. Im only 5'4 for crying out loud and I look top heavy :(

Do you sometimes topple over?

Ugh, yes, the brain...the bat wing...the chewed up gum...all very colorful junk manipulations.

again, they're gross to me until they get cold...then i kind of gently scratch under hub's boys and, in a cooing voice, say "awwwwwwwwwwwwww, they're cold!"

then he quickly covers them and spoils all my fun

is the truck thing like a family business?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->