...katie...????????????????????

Well, no, not exactly.
When I started with the company at 13, my father was one of the managers there, so we twisted the child labor laws because technically, I was working with family.
Since then, he's left the company.
But then it just turned into a really good job in which I made a lot of money. And every time i've left, i've left on good terms. they know I'm a reliable and good employee, so i get rehired. They generally let me pick what I want to do (it's also a hotel chain and a restaurant lol) and what hours, and basically my pay rate. Its a good place to go if while i'm in transit with where i'm living lol.

my hubs has kindly offered to send a photo. he says, "it's not that vulgar. I send photos of it to friends!...it's a great way to piss them off"

basically it's when they are warm and you can just grab the skin around the nut and bunch it up. Hubs also points out that "it's more like chewed gum with hair stuck in it."

btw i am jealous of your working atmosphere. i work in an office with, like, a 10 to 1 woman to man ratio. they are moody bitches! i'm not even half as bad pregnant. the gossip and cattiness is insane. there is a desk with 2 guys who sit next to each other that we have named "the man cave" (like a shared cubicle). i was training one of the guys to cover some of my stuff while i'm on leave...sometimes i sit there longer than i should just to be able to have some normalcy in my conversation. fortunately i actually enjoy the company of the woman i sit next to regularly...but that's about it.

also a thought -- if i had testicles for a day i would want to punch them. just for the experience. though i must note that i am morally opposed to punching men in the junk because they say it hurts, and i believe them...because men are always bragging about pain tolerance but not a one of them has ever claimed this act doesn't hurt, so...yeah. must actually truly suck.

Lmao, I used to find mine to be way too big before I got this tummeh, I wanted reduction for the longest time, if they go back to being way too big, I'll go down that avenue.. Im only 5'4 for crying out loud and I look top heavy :(

Do you sometimes topple over?

LOL!!! I look like I could, but no, it has never actually happened..

However, Try finding bras in a 34 D... It is NOT easy, nor is a 36 E ...

also a thought -- if i had testicles for a day i would want to punch them. just for the experience. though i must note that i am morally opposed to punching men in the junk because they say it hurts, and i believe them...because men are always bragging about pain tolerance but not a one of them has ever claimed this act doesn't hurt, so...yeah. must actually truly suck.

Im sure it DOES hurt, have you ever hurt yourself on a bike seat? I imagine it's similar :( Maybe worse...

It would be interesting to feel though

prepregnancy i was a 28b...i'm actually fairly stupid when it comes to things like that, so I didnt realize that a 28 was a circumference thing. Now i'm a 32D, and wondering how my ribcage grew???

Thank you for not letting your hubs send the picture lol. I wouldnt have been offended but i may have been a titch freaked out =D

I'm sure it would hurt, but i'm so sick of guys saying getting kicked in the balls is the most painful thing ever. Its like really? When we get hurt there, its straight BONE. Ow. And our clits have as many nerve endings as a penis, but all bunched up together. Clearly we are the ones with more pain potential =P

Next time a guy tells you its the most painful pain ever, tell him to try birthing a child ;) there ya go. lmao.. Men are pain wusses anyways usually.

oooh noooo, i have the sniffles...im just going to lay here and die......
....could you get me water?? pet my head? hand me the remote? call my mommy for me??

WUSSES!

oooh noooo, i have the sniffles...im just going to lay here and die......
....could you get me water?? pet my head? hand me the remote? call my mommy for me??

WUSSES!

THIS! YES! Their mommies must really coddle them when they're young because my husband is EXACTLY like this, even with me being pregnant.. makes me fume, but if I am sick, I still have to do everything for myself.

Menelly, I can actually SEE you on this thread. Say hi! (and HI! how you holding?)

God yes. FOB is one of those. If he got a fever, oh my lord, end of the world he was going to die blahhhh. but he was one of those "just lay here and cuddle me" types so if he was ill, i'd have to pry myself out from under him to go eat or work or clean or get him meds or something. Not an easy task, as he's a foot taller than me and has a hundred pounds on me.

Who wants to know far too much information about my bathroom habits??

LOL!! I would have responded, but someone started screaming for foods, and I wandered off with the thread open. :)

How are you guys doing? We got home today, they decided NOT to make me wait for a therapeutic blood level, I just have to keep doing the injections until it is therapeutic. I can live with that. :)

Downside is Kesslie has decided she's not willing to sleep anywhere but on me so far. I can see this getting old fast.

And I think I can spend my whole life not thinking about different "looks" men can make with their balls. o_O That's a whole new level of disturbing!

LOL!! I would have responded, but someone started screaming for foods, and I wandered off with the thread open. :)

How are you guys doing? We got home today, they decided NOT to make me wait for a therapeutic blood level, I just have to keep doing the injections until it is therapeutic. I can live with that. :)

Downside is Kesslie has decided she's not willing to sleep anywhere but on me so far. I can see this getting old fast.

And I think I can spend my whole life not thinking about different "looks" men can make with their balls. o_O That's a whole new level of disturbing!

Sorry, i'm sort of needy and clingy and a bit creepy =D

What is a therapeutic blood level??

I'm generally against babywearing (oh no! an opinion!) for myself, but maybe a sling would be a good idea for a while? I almost hope she continues this til I pop and then we can discuss it. See, needy.
You healing ok?

I used to make weird faces with my kneecap fat. o_O

LOL... I'm on blood thinners due to a history of clots. They WERE going to make me wait until my blood thinners were therapeutic to leave, but I talked them out of it. It was likely to be a few days, and I was not interested in being there that long!

I have a sling and a moby wrap, I'm just afraid of them on my incision right now. Will probably start using them in a week or two.

And I'm OK with your needy and creepy. :D

Who wants to know far too much information about my bathroom habits??

um, ME.

------------

fortunately hubs doesn't bitch too much when ill...or he'll bitch but still push himself to work and such. not much of a whiney momma's boy but i think that's cause he was mostly raised by his dad *phew*!
------------
what is it with the baby wearing thing? i guess i'm just confused as to why it raises so much controversy? then again i guess i feel that way about most things baby related...i'm like, oh, you want to go plant a tree on top of your placenta in your yard and pray to it after using it to make art by splattering it onto a canvas after being dipped in paint? cool. mine's going in the garbage, hopefully before i even have to look at it...

oh shit, this is going the way of the cats...better change the subject...

HOW DO YOU MAKE A FACE WITH YOUR KNEE?

You know, I don't understand the controversy either. Why on earth does it concern me if someone wants to carry their baby or use a stroller? Not my baby. As long as they're not leaving them in the car, I really don't care.

But we did use the moby today to go to the hospital to get her biliruben checked again. Turns out it doesn't really bug my c-sec scar, and she loved it. :)

YAY, tmi time.

So, since getting all large and really pregnant, I have found that I gross myself out a whole lot more. i think i smell, I am greasy, its icky, blahblahblah. But i've also got some round ligament pain that makes it hard for me to bend back to, uh, wipe. I mean, I do it still, but it hurts like a bitch and its rather ineffective and I have to do it a lot. Plus, I cant see to shave down there and being hairy makes me feel gross.
So I pooed the other day, because I'm always pooing (i havent been cursed with constipation, rather the opposite) and realized I have baby wipes hanging around. everywhere. And i have adult wipes from my home health days!
So now i'm using wipes along with regular toilet paper.
IM A GENIUS!! A very clean genius! Not particularly eco-friendly, but more eco-friendly than showering 458871 times a day.

eh hem.

You make a face with your knee by straighting out your leg when your sitting and pinching the excess skin/fat on both sides of the cap with your fingers. creates big old lips, and then since you pulled the skin away, you can see the two dents on the bottom of your cap that I use as eyes.
I've spent too much time alone, I think.

Gah, yeah, I dont get the controversy. I am of the opinion that as long as your baby is taken care of, it doesn't freaking matter to me how the baby is taken care of. For real.
As for placentas, i view them the same way I view most medical waste. Get rid of it in a biohazard bag. But i'm not against it if someone wants to eat theirs. Hell, im not even against it if someone wants to eat mine. I just dont want to see it, i've birthed too many cows.

YAY! I'm glad she liked it and that it doesnt hurt you. You going to wear it and her around your house? Also, how are your levels?
ALLLSSSSOOO, who is your peds dr?

when i can straighten out my leg and reach the knee again, I am totally trying that! may have to make it talk too...'cause, well, it just seems like the natural next step.

the wipes are freaking awesome. granted i haven't used baby wipes, but hubs has picked up just normal flushable wipes (for all ages! woo!) in the T.P. isle before and they are SWEET. i also hear they are great for hemorrhoids pain...but mine don't really hurt so i wouldn't know if they are soothing or not. which begs the question -- do you guys have the lovely hemmies? i am hoping beyond hope they just go away after birth. mine are almost certainly induced by this heavy child in there. actually, menelly, did you have any before birth?

Also, Menelly--i saw the proud aspie signature, do you have aspergers or does a family member? I am almost 100% sure my dad has it and that my oldest brother has a mild form of it (he exhibits the physical symptoms of it)...

not to butt in by you ladies had me giggling for the last few pages lol the women of bnb rocksers my socksers lol * stalks back to her corner* lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->