Kay's Christmas Journal

I'm so glad I found it. I was really not feeling it and still felt like I was in November or something

It gets a bit like that when the time goes so fast and it's here before we know it!

Urgh, 2 of the playmobil enclosures are saying delivery for the 27th now. The rest says delivery for tomorrow so it isn't too bad, just a pain that it won't all be here before Christmas

I dont even know what's happening with it. When you look in your orders it says on its way, arriving 27th. If you look at the order details it lists everything I ordered at the same time and delivery dates and says arriving 21St. I guess I'll just have to see what happens.
The big zoo came today though which I wasn't expecting until tomorrow.
I'm also waiting for my secret santa to come, there's only 3 of us not recieved them yet, and my friend sent me a gift which I'm waiting for too.
DH went with his mum today and got the sodding gala pie he has been on and on about (seriously, it's a pork pie with egg in the middle, what's so special?) and a joint of ham for the Christmas Eve buffet.
I've got an asda delivery for Friday with sausage rolls, satsumas and orange juice which is the last of the things we need for Christmas itself.

How frustrating :( Glad the big zoo arrived early though.

Lol glad your OH got his gala pie!

I suppose at least it's only the enclosures that the confusion is over. I can just say that I just ordered them because I noticed they only got 2.

The rest of the playmobil (except the two enclosures) has arrived.

The last enclosures arrived! I checked the tracking this morning and even though it still said delivery for the 27th it had arrived at the depo half hour from my house.
Just to wrap them now. I'm also going to make a list tonight of the last minute cleaning I want/need to do tomorrow so I don't have to do much at all on Christmas Eve.
My parcel from my friend came but I'm still waiting for my secret santa, I'm starting to think it may not turn up, at least not before Christmas.
I'm sorry if I'm boring you with all this, thanks for sticking with me ha ha

Yay, glad the last enclosures arrived! :)

Hope your secret Santa turns up soon!

It came!
I have done my wrapping (ran out of paper again and had to wrap the last 2 in paper that was for family. Hopefully as they were ds4s he won't notice that santa uses the same paper as mummy) and had a last tidy round. The last of the food came. I am ready.

Yay!

It's a great feeling when it's all organised :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->