Keep getting bounced out of forum

Unable to access forum also. Everytime I try to access ltttc forum, I get bumped out. I cleared my cache and still happening. I am in US also.

Still getting bumped out unless I access it through my user cp, by accessing my subscribed threads.

I found that it must be related to Internet Explorer. I opened up Mozilla Firefox and can easily access the forum without getting booted.

I use Modzilla not IE and I'm getting bumped out today, it's when I scroll down the page, if I click on a thread, it goes to the thread with no problem but after a lapse of time on one of the forum subjects, I get rebooted to the main page. It's the first time it's happened to me as well. I'm in the US too. I'm pretty sure after I post this message, I will get bumped to the home forum page.

I found a temp work around, as soon as you click on the area you'd like to go, say
"TTC over 35", which is where I typically go, once I get to that section and the page loads, I click on the stop loading page icon "X" on the top then it doesn't reset and bump me out. (This is in Modzilla Firefox).

Its been happening to me too... everytime i go into 2nd tri it bounces me out to the main page.

Oh, and I am using Safari on a mac.. not IE or any of the other browsers.

Been happening to me for two days now. Maybe one out of 30 times trying can I land on the page. I am also using a mac with safari browser. This STINKS!!!
PS- happening on most of the forums I go on, but seems to happen even more on second-tri.

OK, I've tried something else. Can someone who is having the problem try again.

Ta :)

May require clearing cache (just incase).

Ok, I just tried again (after emptying cache) and I'm sorry to say (for you and for me) that it is still happening.

I just emptied the cache too.. and it booted me out :(

OK, it is a process of elimination.

If anyone has the time. I've made some more changes.

:)

Still a problem. Thanks for how hard you are working on it, though.

I emptied the cache again. The first time it loaded second tri... i tried it again to verify it and it booted me back out. Sorry xx

At least I have learned, from another poster, that I can press on the spinning wheel that comes right before the page decides to redirect back to the main page... that stops it and I can go into the forum. I'm at least satisfied that I can read some posts. :flower:

I know.. I just wait til all the posts have loaded then cancel the loading. lol that tip IS a life saver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->