Keep getting bounced out of forum

on a mac we have a spinning wheel instead of an hourglass icon when things are loading. lol no worries.

Up in the address bar. Usually the page loads and there is the symbol like an arrow in a circle and after the page loads you can click that symbol and REload the page. When the second tri address is loading, at some point a grey circle, made up of tiny grey lines, turns and turns before the page pops back to the main page. If I click it, it acts as if it were the "x" I'm used to seeing at that time, which just stops the load.

Not everyone who is having this problem shows that circle, probably. Im on a mac. And this is obviously not a mac problem, as most other posters are not on macs or using safari.

I'm running out of ideas. The only thing that could do what you are describing (out of the ideas I have left) is a javascript file (but they are static and have stayed the same for months). I've purged our content delivery network and waiting for it to update with fresh copies from our master server... will see if that does anything.

The problem is I can't recreate the error, so very hard to troubleshoot.

Is there a specific thread you get it with, more than others?

I'd say second tri. But it happened with pregnancy club, and first tri. This thread (forum help) has always loaded thankfully.

It happens upon entering different forums, not upon entering a thread once I get into a forum.

Oops yes. Thanks rainbow.

It happens when entering a forum, not individual threads.

I'd say second tri. But it happened with pregnancy club, and first tri. This thread (forum help) has always loaded thankfully.

Only on the forum pages, or threads too?

Yes, only forums. I accidentally worded it the wrong way.

Does it happen when you go here: https://174.120.25.53/pregnancy-second-trimester/

I just successfully used that link three times in a row.

This has been happening to me for a couple of days (on both firefox and IE). For me, the link above was redirected to the main page as well.

codewise, that is exactly the same as viewing it through BnB (only difference is a domain name is easier to remember than an IP). Sounds like a cache problem, but strange that it has affected more than one person and that you've cleared your cache.

I know this is going to sound like a really dumb question (bear with me as members have various levels of computer skills), but it was your cache you cleared and not you cookies, right? :lol:

The link only worked for me and not for them, so maybe it was just luck here. Yes, I cleared cache.

Also, when I used the link here, I got in, but the page looked a little different, because instead of a small strip of google ads I had a larger box with more google ads in it.

Also, when I used the link here, I got in, but the page looked a little different, because instead of a small strip of google ads I had a larger box with more google ads in it.

That's ok, that's what it looks like to guests (on that link you would have been logged out).

Are you all on Macs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->