Keep getting bounced out of forum

i can view source now... I doubt you want me to copy and paste all that info into this thread though!

Hmmm I was kicked out of the breast-feeding one earlier on my laptop using google chrome but it's working perfectly on my itouch :shrug:

Ok, I have sent two emails. Ill wait to hear confirmation that you received them, then I have to leave computer. Good luck!

I have firefox version 3.6.12 and would be willing to help out... its still kicking me out on a regular basis too...

The PHP could be misformating links as well I've had that problem before though it was hell to fix, or it could be MySQL erroring which isn't unheard of.

Or their ISP's could be using Cache servers to increase speed which could also be doing that. Though that's not likely but it is possible. Do you have any access to reboot the PHP and MySQL services?

The PHP could be misformating links as well I've had that problem before though it was hell to fix, or it could be MySQL erroring which isn't unheard of.

Or their ISP's could be using Cache servers to increase speed which could also be doing that. Though that's not likely but it is possible. Do you have any access to reboot the PHP and MySQL services?

I've just rebooted all the servers that run BnB (hence the bit of downtime)... unfortunately there is never a good time to do it so was no point in warning anyone LOL

I've just rebooted all the servers that run BnB (hence the bit of downtime)... unfortunately there is never a good time to do it so was no point in warning anyone LOL
I had to ask if you even could cause I know some hosting sites won't let you touch any of that lol.

I would put my money on PHP fucking about though so the reboot should of solved it. :)

I had to throw in my two cents in here. It's has been kicking me out for the past 2 days too. Still is for that matter. It's really starting to affect my post count. :rofl: My iPhone works fine but when on my macbook, nothing. :(

I have one further question to ask this has happened to me on 2 occassions one was PHP being it's stupid self and the other one was traced back to Firefox itself as that was the only browser that was doing it so I wonder if this is the case again is it just limited to a specific browser?

I think it'd be wise that everyone listed their specific browser the version number and the isp their using to see if you can find some form of common link.

Though the PHP reboot should of fixed it I can't rule out a browser or ISP problem.

I use Safari Version 5.0.1

But, so far it's working now for me so fingers X'ed it stays this way. :haha:

I had to ask if you even could cause I know some hosting sites won't let you touch any of that lol.

I would put my money on PHP fucking about though so the reboot should of solved it. :)

We have our own servers so no need to ask any hosts :) Doubt very much it is PHP or MySQL. Will be one of the other systems.

It is working for me now!!!!!! Thanks so much for your help, you all rock!!!!

Cool - I have a feeling it was our DNS server. Took everything offline and turned then back on one-by-one :) Everything is back online now, so hopefully it is sorted for everyone :)

Mine seems to be working again too!! Off to post lots!!! :) thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->