Keep getting bounced out of forum

I cleared my cache and it is still not working for me, not even the link you have on here works....keeps bpuncing me out. I can get into TTCAL and MC Support but can't get into TTC. I can get into the threads I have subscribed to but not the main TTC forum, if that makes sense.

Cheree said IE, so she is not on mac. Most all of the original posters on this topic were not on macs.

Also tried on Google Chrome and no luck on there either.

I think this is probably happening to A LOT more people than those who have posted here, because many people wouldn't know to come to this troubleshooting forum.

This problem started yesterday.

The link now works for me 1 time, then I have to reclear my cache to get it to work again. However, if I clear my cache and go to one of the other forums from the main page, I still get bounced. This is true for both IE and firefox.

It might not have to do with you clearing your cache, because it seems sort of hit or miss, so could be coincidence. Its hard to tell. I can load the forum from main page once every blue moon.

ok, still racking my brains... the only thing in common is everyone is from the USA (I think) :?

It is sort of interesting that the common denominator seems to be that it is a problem with clients from the United States.

I will try and talk to DH today and see what he thinks, he is a CTO for a Technology company so he is always trouble shooting at all hours of the day. He has helped another site I am a member of so maybe he has some ideas as to what the problem is.

I might have to move out of the US :)

Does anyone know how to 'View Source' and pull up the underlying code that runs BnB (any geeks lol)?

No, but my husband is a geek and he will be waking up at any moment. lol

Does anyone know how to 'View Source' and pull up the underlying code that runs BnB (any geeks lol)?

Depends on the browser. Chrome you right click and then click view page source. To be honest the redirecting sounds like a cookie or cache issue. Has everyone with this problem tried clearing all cookies and cache?

Edit: Nevermind I see that they have. This could also be a PHP error or a database error is it listing any errors in either the MySQL logs or PHP?

Depends on the browser. Chrome you right click and then click view page source. To be honest the redirecting sounds like a cookie or cache issue. Has everyone with this problem tried clearing all cookies and cache?

That's what I thought to start with, but everyone affected is in the US, on different ISPs and browsers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->